Who traumatized the children?

After the election, many children (and those who think like them) were struck with PTSD and were concerned about their futures in a post-Trump America. We know that DJT has few filters, but that's why most of us love him.

Who was really responsible for repeating negative messages into children's heads hundreds of times a day during the election cycle? Trump could say it once, Hillary Clinton would weaponize it and use it to poison children.

Most of us knew all along who the real monster was. Here is an ad directly targeting insecure girls:
>> youtube.com/watch?v=vHGPbl-werw
Watch it with closed captions and watch where the words hit in relation to the visuals; these were very professionally made and specifically targeted towards children.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mrX3Ql31URA
youtube.com/watch?v=lha5Gk-yCbw
youtube.com/watch?v=axN-hs4slpY
youtube.com/watch?v=ihL52iRL7f4
youtube.com/watch?v=I0fHRt7fgDI
youtube.com/watch?v=ee1p7bBF4uQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WCqFCCgU1xk
youtube.com/watch?v=GfNygQtTtug
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Delicious leftard tears

Here's another ad that was spammed 24/7. Children too young for political thought were dragged into the narrative. It exceeds the Liberal mantra of "Think of the children", and crosses the line, actually instilling fear in children.

>>youtube.com/watch?v=mrX3Ql31URA

Although not aimed directly towards children, they were exposed to this little slice of hell:
>> youtube.com/watch?v=lha5Gk-yCbw

Ironically, the DEFCON level was recuced the week following Trump's election.

Here are some crocodiles tears, exploiting a childs' fear of deportation:
>>youtube.com/watch?v=axN-hs4slpY

>Trump is bad, think of the children!
>Run his footage 24/7 on your news channels
>Run every dirty or bad line he says a billion times
>He's bad for children
>But Hillary and her camp are all cleared calling every Trump supporter every horrible word in the book.

I hope Trump kills all the children.

You fucking monster! I only want trump to kill all non-white children.

>implying white people have children

Podesta.

It's the dumbass parents who regurgitate all of the fear mongering into their children and end up poising their minds

It was a very high-stakes election for both sides, and it was the most bitter contest in living memory, but was it necessary to hurt children?

>> youtube.com/watch?v=ihL52iRL7f4

Say it with me.

"MISTER PRESIDENT"

But seriously, Hillary shouldn't have gone the whole "Little girls know they can be great BECAUSE OF MEEEEE!" route. What a fucking asshole.

why are american children such pussies? this little syrian girl survived the brutality of Bashar al-Assad, ISIS and the Hungarian police and she's doing totally fine

Even my blue-pilled mother knew that Hillary was making everything worse with these ads.

Nobody's kids were watching Donald talk on tv past their bedtimes, but Hilldawg made sure they got their daily dose of Trump fear.

Good job you fucking stupid loser bitch.

>many children where struck with PTSD

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

What role did liberal teachers play in poisoning the well? HRC had the NEA's endorsement.

Why does the left hate kids so much and use them as props to threaten others?

Why can't the kids just be left alone?

It just made her loss that much more enjoyable

Kikes were tripping over themselves getting ready to push little girl fem propaganda and it all imploded before they even got to ruin a single mind.

I wonder how many votes Trump got as a result of this ad.

Do you realize how retarded you sound?

Nobody is "targeting children"

The children in those commercials were just told to look sad or whatever.

Any negative reactions by children are the fault of parents or teachers.

I kept telling my dog that if Hillary got elected she would deport all the puppers to make Muslims feel safe.

Now my doggo whines and cries whenever she hears Hillary talk.

My Doggo always barked when she was on tv, I think even doggos know she is evil.

But seriously, those ads are nothing compared to the tripe showed at the convention.

I was trying to find the video where she burst through the past presidents "like glass" but I came across this shit instead.
youtube.com/watch?v=I0fHRt7fgDI

In context of her losing, this is so fucking cringe worthy now. Here's Obama talking about "her infectious laugh". HuulUGHGPFFT!

>why are american children such pussies?
It's the same feminized system that sends them to college with emotional ages of 8 years old.

All those kids watching the news I never knew that kids loved politics this much probably explains the discourse on this board

Dogs feed off their owners energy

Fuck the ads.

youtube.com/watch?v=ee1p7bBF4uQ

Here is her "Glass Ceiling" speech at the convention she didn't bother to show up to.

the narrative that Hillary Clinton, of all fucking people was carrying the torch of womanhood was a HUGE fucking mistake. Huge. Many such cases. SAD.

lol.

I have no idea how she kept shit from sticking to her afterher campaign embraced this turd after the convention.

>> youtube.com/watch?v=WCqFCCgU1xk

WHY WEREN'T THE FUCKING GOY IGNORANT ENOUGH TO FALL FOR IT??!! ARE THEY WAKING UP TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER?!

A lot of girls were heavily invested in the notion that they would be worth something if we had a woman president. What are they now that she failed?

The Democrats are as exclusionary, if not more so than Republicans.

They ditched so many states in the race calling them "fly over" states. They never gave a shit about anyone. They should have targeted the working class and tax payers, not every irritating group identity including those that oppose one another like "women and gays" versus "Muslims".

I hope they choose that fucking black Muslim idiot as their new chair. It'll be the end of the Democrats.

Who knows maybe death is good for children

I hope they NEVER get it!

>A lot of girls were heavily invested in the notion that they would be worth something if we had a woman president. What are they now that she failed?
That's fucking terrible isn't it? I don't recall Obama calling himself "Historic".

You guys, listen to the "hip hop" music before she speaks.

LOL, holy shit.

Why aren't >fucking white males traumatized after a decade of being shat on?

We just cultivated our anger instead.

When can we strike back at women and faggots with the day of the grope?

Every day by campaigning to end cultural marxism being taught in schools and even protesting it.

Here is our sacred chant:
"NO MORE KEKS
ON OUR STREETS
NO MORE KEKS
ON OUR STREETS!"

Yes.

Of course she lost, children don't even vote.
Fuck she's stupid.

NO MORE cucks
ON OUR STREETS
NO MORE cucks
ON OUR STREETS

This isn't a new thing for Hilary. She literally cares zip about the feelings of any children. Matter of fact, she looked right in Kathy Shelton's 12 year old face and said "You liked it didn't you?" when questioned about being raped.

youtube.com/watch?v=GfNygQtTtug

To be fair most rape "victims" do.

So has CPS been contacted? If ever there were a case where they should be called here it is.

>CPS takes this kid
>Trump finds out
>Get this kid into a top-teir A+ military boarding school (like the one he went to)
>When the kid graduates Trump writes his letter of recommendation to U-Penn personally.
>Kid graduates Suma Cum Laude from Wharton.
>Best friends with Barron
>Eventually becomes a GOP Senator
>He writes a thank you letter to his mother: "kicking me out was the best thing you ever did for me."

Make it happen Kek.

Even worse than that, she financed and encouraged the use of child soldier armies in South Sudan.
And fucking no one talked about it during the campaign, which is beyond me.

>wild businessman cleans up his act to rescue the nation from the hedonism even he participated in and this is supposed to be a bad thing
Funny how Clinton was literally never able to come up with an argument other than "but he did this before!"

hold on man she was so pretty when she was young what the hell happened to that victim?

What does Turin have to do with this?

Is that her official channel? She only has 130k subscribers?

LOL

I'm sure they would have mentioned it, but since Donald's campaign was all about MAGA, they probably wanted to focus on all the nasty shit she did to slight Americans. That being said, I'm sure if her or any of the Demoshills bring up "hurr durr muh foreign relayshunz, Trump is bad at global politics hurr durr" they'll probably dig that up and throw that in her face.
She grew old. That woman is probably in her mid 50's now, most people who were 12 years old in the 70's are.