Sup Forums i'm a starving millennial. sharing an apartment with 2 other people, shitty ass car...

Sup Forums i'm a starving millennial. sharing an apartment with 2 other people, shitty ass car, my parents pay everything for me, i only have a high school degree and i only have about 200 saved up.

I want to stop being a leech but all the mcdonalds jobs (i'm not above working any job, money is money) are taken in my community. What the fuck do I do for work? Do i just join the army at this point ??

Where do you live.

give blowjobs in back alleys

Why the fuck are you living on your own on your parents' dime if you don't even have a university degree?

Something doesn't add up here. I can't imagine why your parents would fund an apartment but not education.

Also, let me guess: You live in a degenerate megacity.

dont bother doing the army unless you can run for a long ass time carrying heavy shit

>mcdonalds job
>owning car

USA looks like a nice country to live in

Blog post not allowed. This is a board for discussing politics. Take this trash to r9k, b, or adv.

sage

try prostituting your body (but mostly your anus and mouth)

getting mouthfucked by some obese closeted Turkish guy for 200 bucks isn't all that bad desu

Go talk to the Marine recruiter bro.

his parents paid for it

Get one of those online jobs every single person in india has

This. Or move back in with your parents and save up while working and going to school.

why the fuck do you have a car and home of your own if you cant afford it?

yes, join the army, stop being a little faggot and a weight to your parents

if you don't want to go to uni for whatever reason, I would recommend going to a trade school. Plumbers and Electricians make hella bank.

Just go to community college and work at the same time, become a skilled worker or find something you enjoy and go onto a university. Trust me being a leech and loser is much more embarrassing than trying and working to improve yourself and education at a community college.

Sup Forums I'm a starving millennial. Sharing an apartment with another guy. I wage slaved for the past 5 years and now I have more than enough money saved up to NEET it up for as much as 2 years. I've been playing games and shit posting here for 12 hours straight. I want to eat but I'm too comfy to even get delivery food.
Can someone bring me some tendies?
I'll tip ya!

Join the military. They feed the fuxk out of you. Which brach? Well how do you want to serve... beaches camping and shooting (marines).... living inside an engine with oily shower water (naval) etc etc.

Either join the navy (more technical jobs) or become a CNA (because they need men to lift fatties and deal with mentally ill patients)

>I want to stop being a leech but all the mcdonalds jobs (i'm not above working any job, money is money) are taken in my community. What the fuck do I do for work? Do i just join the army at this point ??

Peace corps

There is no hope for you.
Millennials are most inferior and degenerate generation in history of mankind.
Millennials should be genocided. They arent even good for forced labour or it's female sex slaves since all of them are feminist whales.

Gen Z is superiour and is the future. Gen Z will fix the mess of what Millennial inbreds did.

you could always you know
>kill yourself