Mfw I realize Sup Forums made me racist all over again

>mfw I realize Sup Forums made me racist all over again
>first it was tumblr that made me hate white people
>then I realized that was retarded and should just see people as people
>make a concentrated effort to judge people on their character and not their skin color
>join Sup Forums
>now I'm racist not only to white people, but every other race too
>become more numb and misanthropic than ever

Has anyone had similar experiences?

So youre even racist towards your own race?
What are you even?

I hate everyone now

Sounds more like you're just an easily influenced tool that can't think for himself.

'Racist' is a word that's been used so much that it's lost all meaning. Seriously google it. Look it up in an old school dictionary. It doesn't mean what people on the right or left says it does.

/thread

No, I just accepted that everyone is terrible. Including myself. The only non terrible people are children and people not exposed to Sup Forums tier and tumblr trier bullshit. Everyone else just pretends to be a decent person.

No, children are pretty terrible, too. I work with children on a daily basis, they're goddamn fucking awful.

You were awful as a child, too.

Grow the fuck up, man. Only children get butthurt about "EVERYONE BEING A FUCKING FAKE POSER".

Everyone has a face they put on. It's part of what makes us tough, and it's part of what makes us tolerable to other people.

just be a nihilist and believe in nothing. life is easier that way when you realise nothing has value and is just bullshit.

You're doing nihilism wrong, idiot.

If nothing has inherent value, then the most valuable things are those things which we impart value to since we are capable of making value judgements.

yeah thats what it sounds like to me

Same thing happened to me only I dropped the anti-white bullshit

I'm fucking jewish and I'm still less of a kike than you apparently

Children are annoying but they still aren't awful until they start trying to emulate their parents.

I'm not "anti white". Let whites have what's theirs, I don't care. I just want to be away from them.

I'm not a nihilist but I am looking forward to the extinction of the human race. Our existence has no inherent purpose and I think we've overstayed our welcome.

sounds like you are close to understanding the fallen nature of man and the sin that exist in all of us... I would recommend reading Paul's works starting with the Book of Romans, then Hebrews... there is hope but it doesn't come from within in the sense that you can save your self

I appreciate the sentiment. Christianity has nostalgic value for me because I was raised a Christian. But I can't bring myself to actually believe in that stuff just because I want to. I wish I could though.

>I'm not "anti white". Let whites have what's theirs, I don't care. I just want to be away from them.
I like it

I feel the same way, in regards to other groups. I think it is just natural there is racism and contention between different groups, religions and the sort of faultlines which divide countries all over the world. It's not specific to the USA at all, and people need to recognize that this is simply normal human behavior and it seems to be hardwired into us, which makes perfect sense that populations have tribal and ethnic interests they protect.

The problem is really the idealistic people who push for integration and multiculturalism and such stuff simply because they think it makes them morally superior and virtuous. All it does is cause harm and hate and horrific things happening to people who are caught up in it.

I support separatism and nationalism for all groups, and strongly disagree with the LARPing faggots here who want white domination and destruction of other groups. We should all just go our separate ways and work to help our own people and communities. And the people who really want to integrate with others and live around other races should go to a special area for that, and not try and force it on the population at large.

I agree with this

Halfway to tumblrtard and total Bernout maybe three months ago? Then starting waking up, then something happened, and I think I found Sup Forums when Leslie Jones' nudes leaked.
God, I don't even want to think about what I would have become if I didn't stop acting like a fucking sheep. If you aren't violently spewing hate towards white people, straight people, cis people, then you're immediately the scum of the earth. I got angry messages after saying that maybe white people aren't bad. Not even saying "whites are good" or something like that, that would have gotten me torn a new asshole. Instantly got accused of being an evil white male that should off themself. It's insanity.

I´m so tired of Amerifags discussion what they think or how they feel.

NOBODY cares about your political views, how you got them and what fancy names you are giving them.

Why dont you just go out there and do something? What forces you Amerifags to CONSTANTLY talk about yourself? Do you really think that YOU are important? That you can contribute ANYTHING to the movement by talking nonstop about yourself?

This "special snowflake" shit is so deeply embedded into your culture that even the "red-pilled" (lol) ones cannot grasp this.

STOP TALKING! TALK IS CHEAP! Nobody cares about your talk! Go out and DO something!

I went through this phase in 2012-2014. Scary stuff. I feel safer on Sup Forums than I ever did on tumblr. I didn't feel safe around my "friends", so I just stayed silent, always afraid I would do something that would get me doxxed. It was a bad time.

Why don't you get off our American website, on the internet Americans invented, if you hate us this much? I hate you whiny non Americans crying that things are "too US centric" on OUR FUCKING WEBSITES.

Open your mind to all forms of thinking as an experiment.

I've never posted a picture of myself on tumblr, ever. Not even an inch of skin. Here I can post my entire face, hell I could probably take a glamor shot of my taint and feel fine about it. Sometimes I worry about someone finding a crumb of information I left behind and doxxing me.

There are too many videos of these SJWs doing everything they can to hurt people just because they are white males. There is a paradigm shift taking place, and it's not a bad thing. If anyone wants to shame you for being what you are, laugh at them, and if they attack you, have no conscience about destroying them.

That is your argument? That this is an american website? That some american has allegedly invented the internet?

Waht have you done? What have you invented? Nothing.

I`m not against "Americans". I`m against your insane individualism. Cant you see? The problem that you have with the SJW cucks has the same root as your constant dicussioning about your "views, feelings and opinions": Everybody of you guys think that you are kind of "special". That YOUR opinion is worth anything and that they whole world needs to know about it.

Cant you see how stupid that is?

Are you mad you can't say anything bad about refugees/muslims/whatever without being tossed in jail? I know that German user got arrested for saying something in here.

> American website
Why do you have to spew lies?

You come on our American websites where majority Americans congregate to talk about things through an American lens to bitch about how American-centric it is. This is how Americans are. Suck it up or leave.

It's an American spinoff of 2ch. Why not use a [insert country here] 2ch spinoff if Americanisms are just too unbearable

>This is how Americans are

Well, thanks for at least acknowledging it.

Really? Damn that's fucked up. I used to romanticize Germany as a kid too but the more I learn about their modern society the happier I am that I'm not German.

No, it`s not true. It´s bullshit. If you are interested I can elaborate. If you want to hold on to that meme of "Germans cant say shit" I wont.

I just got doxxed by some of my "friends", and then fired from my job a couple weeks ago, over something on facebook. And it wasn't even bad. All I said was that most problems in the inner cities and haiti are self created and that it is racist to say that "white supremacy" is the sole reason for all racial inequality. Apparently that is equivalent to being a full fledged KKK member in this day and age... it's such bullshit. It's a kafkatrap, they accuse you of being evil and say you deserve to die and if you resist or defend your group they say that is evidence that you were really an undercover racist and that you deserve all the hate they were giving. It's so fucked, it's like mental illness, but backed up with the power of the state and with almost every business backing them up and retaliating against dissenters in the most out of proportion and punitive way. Then they wonder why people are getting racially aware.

Fuck off. Why do you post this stupid shit on an online political forum?? Of course we will discuss and debate political views, that is what this is for. If you want to see people do stuff then you need to go outside and do it, don't just demand everyone else goes and puts their neck on the line while you sit back.

Are you actually a black woman?

Are Germans really this fucking autistic?

How about you notice that social interactions occur physically and in the flesh between individuals, instead of in mental theory? Do you treat people of other races poorly when you interact with them throughout the day? Do you belittle people and try to make their day worse? Do you avoid employing people due to their race?

You're not racist, your mind is simply doing its job by pulling up your personal 'prototype' of what you think a race is like when you tell it to think about a race. If you've got some unavoidable tick where you have to fuck with people when you interact with them due to their race, then you'd be a racist. Having an ideology that recognizes cultural stereotypes means nothing compared to your physical actions and relationships with people.

You're not even showed to homeschool your children. That's pretty fucked.

*allowed to homeschool

>Fuck off. Why do you post this stupid shit on an online political forum?? Of course we will discuss and debate political views, that is what this is for

No, that`s not what you do. Just fucking read what OP has written. This is the prototype of thread on Sup Forums. It`s not discussion views. It`s not even a discussion. It`s simply labeling ones own views and telling the world how you got them.

It`s your "I´m a special snowflake" bullshit and nothing more.

I asked if other people had similar experiences, implying that I don't feel like the only one going through this, which negates your "special snowflake" drivel.

Pretty much. Is basic melodrama. Hopefully OP can understand he's concerned more about his own mind than the world.

Right. I agree.

How is that relevant to the discussion at hand? I cannot tell you guys that your problem is deeply embedded individualism because a government that I have not voted for has decided decades ago that homeschooling is not allowed? Are you for real?

Discussion at hand? I was replying to someone who mentioned that Germany is fucked (it is, by the way) and elaborating their point. I don't want to live in your country, big deal. With all your big talk of Americans being too individualistic I don't see you taking any action to better your own country. You don't even vote.

Sup Forums is 80% melodrama and personal anecdotes, 20% actually politics.

Guess I'm not racist then. Still a bad feel

>With all your big talk of Americans being too individualistic I don't see you taking any action to better your own country. You don't even vote.

And you know that how? How would you know whether i vote or not?

Germany is fucked up. I dont deny any of that. That simply has nothing to do with a discussion on Sup Forums. I mean if that had any relevance none of you should be allowed to even say one word.

The SJWs at Tumblr make me racist, they got more hate in their heart than the KKK or some other hate group.

Ah, misread. Thought you said you haven't voted in decades.

And regardless all your whining because of this one thread talks about something you're not interested in is stupid. You're detailing the discussion. Just hide the thread if you hate it.

*derailing

Sometimes people cannot see their own mistakes because they just surround themselves with similar others.

And... I´m derailing shit. There is no discussion here. Without me posting this thread would have been slid already.

At least this isn't one of those creepy robot Germans that have just given up