Madonna says she’s ashamed to be an American

nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/madonna-ashamed-american-slams-donald-trump-article-1.2897297

Madonna then performed her own rendition of Brtiney Spears' "Toxic," while images of Trump's face, along with some of his negative quotes, were projected on a screen behind her.
On the topic of the United States, Madonna also discussed Standing Rock and Native Americans' land being destroyed.

"It just really makes me feel ashamed, ashamed to be an American, ashamed to be a human being really," she said, according to the Associated Press.

Total white trash

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7hPMmzKs62w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well turn in your passport lady and become something else.

It's not hard.

Wasn't she offering blowjobs for Hillary?

Who gives a fuck what that creditless cunt thinks?

I could swear this bitch was a limey.

America is ashamed that she is american

I would be ashamed if she was brazilian.

her sons ashamed she's his mother

"In an Instagram post which has since been deleted, the 16-year-old made a comment about Madonna's recent video completing the mannequin challenge around a dinner table with friends.
'So glad I don't live there anymore,' came Rocco's cutting remark.

I'm ashamed that Madonna is an American too

>She's still so pretty after so many years

Real question, how is she still relevant at all?

We're ashamed she's American too?

Go eat some babies cunt

So kill yourself gap-toothed old hag.

>Madonna

Kylie Minogue was better anyways.

youtube.com/watch?v=7hPMmzKs62w

grandma in lingerie states opinion....

and?

she has had a fake British Accent for about 15 years now

she's a fucking cunt, you can have her if you want UK

Madonna moved to england in the Clinton years and even adopted a fake british accent that everyone mocked her for

literally nobody likes her as a person or cares what she thinks, we just like her 80's songs

i used to crank it to her videos, still would sue me

Yes, and she said she wasn't a "douche" or a "tool", therefore, the bjs would be really good. That was the most insulting part.

sounds like a teen's natural reaction to middle aged people getting involved in 'current trends'

Hahah she's been pretending she's British for decades. If she likes it so much denounce American citizenship and move from LA. But god forbid, celebrities would do that right?

>negative quotes

as a native american, fuck that cunt. and fuck those democrat slaves at that pipeline.

Why are you paying attention to her?

Thats funny because many Americans are ashamed she's an American too.

I'm ashamed she's an American too

Where's my blowjob, Madonna?

Maybe the material girl needs to look into what ushered in the materialistic age of the US in the 80's that made her a gazillionaire.

Hint: He is regarded as one of the greatest men and presidents this country has ever had, and is still a pop culture icon 30 years after he left office, with his name mentioned in the news and the newly produced movies, television, and music to this day.

At least she can articulate her thoughts unlike Cher who conveys her nonsense like some nigger drunk on a 40oz of Old English

What the fuck is going to happen if there's ever a major war? Half the country is gonna burn their draft cards and take to the streets while the enemy steamrolls us. I hope we can fix this shit.

Let me tell you youngsters something - Madonna is one of the trolls the world has known. She built her entire career on shock&awe and making people uncomfortable. She trolled the entire fucking world, not just the US. She was YUUUUGE because she kept her name in international headlines for a decade, and you have to respect that.

Because of this, she HAS to be well-spoken. If you ramble off unintelligible ebonics like some nigger, you are immediately dismissed. (you can see that on this board)

Do not take anything she says seriously. It is literally her job to incite unrest.

I'm ashamed shes an American too.

I'm ashamed she's an american too

>MFW us aussies are shitposting irl again

Why is this a thing? Who gives a fuck what she says.

Too bad she's not ashamed of being Madonna.

Can anyone confirm if she actually delivered on her promise of free blowjobs? I was going to lie and say I voted for Hillary.

She can move. No one wants her America except faggots..

what a desperate diseased twat

The feeling is mutual.

>Mannequin
>An articulated dummy

Someone's having a laugh about this.

Madonna is a nigger

so am i

>Madonna

literally who

>Madonna says she’s ashamed to be an American

What an amazing coincidence.

I'm ashamed that she's an American too.