Why aren't we getting into the "secret pages" Anons?

Pizza Gate

cometpingpong.com/protected Many thought perhaps it was for site ADMIN, however, just found this - here: cometpingpong.com/login
It would be an eye opener I'm sure to get inside the protection area!!

Other urls found in this thread:

cometpingpong.com/protected
cometpingpong.com/login
brightestyoungthings.com/articles/best-weekend-bets-december-1-december-4-2016
livingresistance.com/2016/11/18/podestas-involved-mccanns-abduction-factual-analysis/
pastebin.com/ZykxjTRL
pastebin.com/hgW5q5Kx
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/59006
twitter.com/carolynsave/following?lang=de
pastebin.com/pBAmWs8E
redloaded.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra#Revelation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra#Extent_of_participation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird#History
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_influence_on_public_opinion#Black_Propaganda
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_ARTICHOKE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States#MKULTRA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Dutroux#Allegations_of_cover-up
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westminster_paedophile_dossier
youtube.com/watch?v=JMd5KaBYWzg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TL;DR
>cometpingpong.com/protected
>cometpingpong.com/login

There were other PizzaGate threads mere hours ago. Are they being culled?

Because it doesn't fucking matter anyway. They are a commercially owned business and are REQUIRED BY LICENSE to submit to any searches by state/fed.

Zero proof is needed.

"Friends of Comet"
brightestyoungthings.com/articles/best-weekend-bets-december-1-december-4-2016

We can stop making these guys, Trump won.

Then why aren't we doing it?

It's so blatant.

1/20/17
1/20/17
1/20/17
1/20/17

Fuck these CTR paedophiles...
You chose your fate.

>There were other PizzaGate threads mere hours ago. Are they being culled?

This. Where are the threads?

You really think Trump will do a goddamn thing? You really think he may not be involved on some level? Open your eyes. This isnt Dems VS Repubs, it's systemic.

They've been sliding since it came out, because they thought Sup Forums was just a bunch of opinions with no work to back it up.

They just turned up the sliding and a memo got released to the admins/janitors to just report and delete any thread that comes up

how would we get in there? i dont think its that easy to hack the password

also are we just going to ignore this? whats with pizzeria paradiso. seems like to be on an odd location directly at the spike of the pentagram

I thought pol found a link to japan and something about the yakuza

What happened

who? hiro?

Tony Podesta + Convicted High Profile Kid Diddler
Nose, Japan, 1965.

livingresistance.com/2016/11/18/podestas-involved-mccanns-abduction-factual-analysis/

There simply just needs to be something "news worthy" or undeniable linked breaking story that makes every major news outlet have to cover it. Until that's happens, it's just considered a "silly internet conspiracy from Trump supporters"

seeing as he's in japan, no.

If he hears anything about it, he probably just made the call to delete all pizzagate posts. Moot did for gamergate. That's the way these things get taken care of on Sup Forums.

The problem, is collusion.

What Moot SHOULD have done is move to Japan first, then sell it to hiro. He would've had some diplomatic immunity. Here, though, he can get charged with massive collusion

Not my point...
1/20/17= a new DOJ
1/20/17= the real investigation kicks off

We hit a major wall once actual pizza files and folders were discovered in the laced steno pics...

A prosecutorial wall...
1/20/17 we start on the NYPD stash
1/20/17 we start on Wiener/Huma
1/20/17 we start on UAE/Qatar
1/20/17 we start on Comet
1/20/17 we start on the tunnels
1/20/17 we start on the FOIA
1/20/17 we start never stopping...

TRUMP is gonna be busy w/MAGA for a few...

Are you worried. We all know Germans are pedos.

I saw the cap you/someone made about Sup Forums and Collusion but I don't get it. Explain it?

I've seen supposed germanbros post more actual research then anything from any american.

Thankfully, I am very strategically minded;
I used to do a lot of research on various internet spreads, and I would back up my research with strong, articulated points, or steer the conversation with leading questions.

After I realized that I was dealing with people who were getting paid to basically lambaste the work i was doing, by using really dirty leading questions, I decided to halt my effort.

So how have I effectively posted from 2013 on? By mimicking my opposition. Now, every American Sup Forums Poster follows me. They do what I do. Be thankful.

im not a pedo, i support pizzagate, but then again im a krautkebap.

also can someone give tips on how to decrease filesize of a picture? i had to screw with the quality for this one already, and was planning on expending it further

so the obvious issue with gamergate, which gamers wouldn't really know or care about, is the fact that collusion is a form of price fixing; right?

Well if there's insight into that whole debacle, what's the biggest issue?

See, where gamergate fucked up, is it looked at content of video games. What was really happening, is the pricing of video games. The only way a game like depressionquest could pop up, is because it's a diversion from the actual video game journalists getting perks and deals from the video game companies, to essentially collude and make money off of the readers.

Moot would be involved, because if he got any monetary compensation for censoring gamergate threads, that's collusion on his part. He's defending the journalists and the companies against the readers.

Like gamergate could've been much bigger if it ever hit on price fixing, but that's all gone now.

Pizzagate would be very similar to pizzagate, because the admin of this website is censoring threads about a business. On a website like this, the only thing that could do is potentially bring traffic to the business, so it's collusion against the potential customers of CPPP. It's also collusion against regular customers, who give them their money; If there is any reason seen as to NOT give them money, then why can't they make that decision for themselves? Why would it get censored?

This is the indirect method of collusion. I don't want this to get slid until I pull the trigger

pizzagate similar to gamergate*

god we gotta come up with better names for this shit

that hit 60 seconds auto-update breddy quik

basically the action of sliding threads indicates collusion, if the thread sliding is being perpetrated by someone being paid to participate on the site.

already bruteforced it.

It's literally just a website builder backend - nothing special to see, don't ask for the password because I won't let their website be fucked up when there's no proof PizzaGate is real.

if there are paid shills you can hardly say moot is colluding i guess unless he invited and/or payed them.

>Oh man these people are really pissed off at Liberals and are actually mad enough to do something about it.
>I KNOW LETS DO PSYOPS TO MAKE THEM RAGE HARDER.

Gee wiz I wonder why Trump won?

You people are literally dumber than a special ed class in Uganda if you think that pedojames would keep sensitive material on his website through pizzagate.

What a stupid thing to say.

It's at a cross roads 5 km away from the alleged pentagram which isn't even a pentagram.

Shops and restaurants etc. are built at cross roads places.

Since this is the only Pizzagate thread up, let's share the info:
>pastebin.com/ZykxjTRL
>pastebin.com/hgW5q5Kx

it is an open pentagram, while closed ones are said to fend off evil, the open/broken ones are said to invite it. guess what this is trying to do?

There is a small river that starts behind Comet Ping Pong/Besta, and is a perfect route for snucking things in and out.

Connections between Podesta and former pedo Hastert

Doesn't look like much. Not going to download a 3+ gig zip to find out, either.

Connection between Hastert, Podesta and japanase embassador (linking Japan even more to the scheme, hinted in the other post).

>Aleister

Like... Aleister Crowley?

oh god...

>They've been sliding since it came out,

don't they realize this just makes it look more credible and brings more people's attention to it?

what a bunch of gooks, I could slide that shit into oblivion by leaving it wide open, if only these retards had common sense

Am I being too dumb or we hit something?

>if you think that pedojames would keep sensitive material on his website through pizzagate.

these people are retarded and think they are untouchable because "bonnections eb gubbermints"

they're stupid enough to post that shit on instantgram you know they're really fucking stupid

Nice
Sharing what graphic I have

They did in the past but yeah, it's most likely gone now. derp

well Alestair Crowley did have some theories about using the crimson mug of young boys to perform magical rituals, but there is no evidence that he ever did as such

Dupont heir found guilty of molesting his 3 year old and 1 year old children not sent to jail because judge thinks he wouldn't do well there.

Dupont family of course very friendly with Michael Jackson

Even if he didn't, wouldn't be weird to find a file on him on freaking Comet Ping Pong? Unless, of course, people there were learning from his theories to use it.

aleistar crowly was a sick fucko involved with demonology and blackmagic. he is as far as i know the go to source if you want information about black rituals and practices.

could be nothing, but the aleistar file might be related to that dude, giving instructions for some of his rituals. or it could be about another dude named aleistar. but since we are pretty deep into the occult already whith the investigations it seems probable to be about crowley

great infographic fuck

Then we need access to that file.

Source of pic?

WHY WOULD YOU BLOCK OUT THE URL?!

File deleted. Why?

Source it

I don't want you nutjobs and your crackpot theories messing with the site. I just tried a dictionary attack on the FTP account out of curiosity and obviously there's nothing there. But you won't be satisfied, I should have guessed.

Explain dictionary attack and post proof. Screen shots of "nothing there" and how you came to that conclusion. I'm willing to believe you, but I need proof.
It's OK if we look places and find nothing. But we must document it. Disinfo agents are out there. Let's be careful to keep our research transparent.

maybe you guy can to something with this

Good Humor (pic related) owned by Unilever, Unilever CEO is Paul Polman. On twitter Paul Polman follows John Podesta and Bill Clinton
when you look at the Unilever logo you will also sie the spiral from the pedo symbols in the down left corner of the U.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/59006
>President Clinton and Chelsea Clinton will be joined by leaders such [...] Paul Polman, George Soros, Sheikha Lubna bint Khali, d Al Qasimi, Minister of Foreign Trade, United Arab Emirates, Carolyn Miles, President and CEO, Save the Children (save... yeah right...) Neil Degrasse Tyson (whats this guy doing around all the politicians and oligarchs?!), Petro Poroshenko
just some of the weird names on the list of names joining the clinton global initiative annual meeting. but all of them high level politicians or oligarchs and similar stuff, and then there is fucking neil degresse tyson...
do we have anything on save the children?

twitter.com/carolynsave/following?lang=de
i looked into Carolyn Miles twitter account and nothing too extraordinary. no alefantis, no podesta, no rachel chandler

but she follows both clintons, some of their institutions like clinton foundation and clinton global initiative, unilever which i mentioned above and weirdly many people claiming to be spiritual in their discription

one guy derrick jackson mentioned pizza in the description but didnt found too weird stuff on his page

An automated script tries many passwords, essentially. The protected directory is like a cloud server or personal files, nothing incriminating. Besides the zip directory there is some personal photos of people, family dinners, parties, etc. Nothing weird. And a password protected directory that isn't the same password as the FTP. It's called "pizza" which is obviously related to the site (it's a pizza restaurant). There's nothing here, folks. It's a dead end.

pastebin.com/pBAmWs8E

most up to date archive

Post. Proof.
Proof that can be shared outside this thread.
Your word alone is nothing.

That's been happening a lot recently....

You should upload everything so that this issue finally has some closure (or not, depending on what you found).

Well, I am not going to leak all of these personal files. First of all, there are hundreds (maybe thousands) of photos and videos here. Second, I don't have hours to waste downloading this stuff, including the zips, which are several gigs a piece. What else can I do?

just find it so weird that one minute assange is leaking shit about the corruption involving the DNC and then all the sudden the govt is involved in a child sex trafficking ring along with satanic rituals, it's very outrageous. I haven't read every tiny email but it seemed to escalate rather quickly.

Ctr are pedos found with cp. Now they shill for Moloch in exchange for cp.

Not the pizzagate threads are NOT being deleted. They usually just Archive due to lack of posting

This shit is too depressing for Sup Forums most people come here to shitpost and laugh, so it's no wonder really

No idea what you should do. I understand not wanting their shit on your HD, be it dubious or simply personal stuff with no incriminating shit involved.

Leave it alone. Don't link anyone, don't download anything, don't steal anything or share anything of theirs w/o permission. just leave it alone.

We should all leave it alone. Hiro has probably sold all our ISPs by now and we're about to get slammed with some kind of invasion of privacy suit. Fuck everything. We've lost.

Well, a lot of it looks like some sort of Halloween party with fake flood and costumes. The photo dates are from last winter, though, which is weird.

Inaccurate. Just two days ago the /EWO/ threads were reaching post limit in an hour and new ones were being made as quickly as they ended.

If any of you need a break from the pedo stuff, i recommend checking out a doc called 'Tickled'.
It has nothing to do with pizzagate as far as I know, but it has that same sense of going down the rabbit hole and connecting circumstantial evidence.

Also, if you haven't already please check out Conspiracy of Silence and Who took Johnny?

They are a must if you are investigating this.

Holy shit I hope you're using a proxy. Whether or not that photograph is staged or not that is some creepy shit. Why are these politicians attending some satanist themed party with nude underage children strapped to beds?

New site guys. I made a section for pizza gate. You can upload photos needed and change your profile to anonymous as needed.

redloaded.com

if you need more structure on the thread let me know.

bounce pingpong in london
weird pics

"chickenlovers"
no explaination why they used this picture for their london business

Have you tried podesta's email and password? The guy might be dumb enough to use that for all his shit.

You don't want to know.

Are you running Windows XP?

Yeah, i wouldn't share any more of that shit or look into their shit any further. Just don't fuck with it. I'm sorry I made this thread, let's just let it go. And be safe.

Yeah, I'm out of here. Good luck

vista

-Historical Presidence-

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra#Revelation
In 1973, with the government-wide panic caused by Watergate, the CIA Director Richard Helms ordered all MKUltra files destroyed.[55] Pursuant to this order, most CIA documents regarding the project were destroyed, making a full investigation of MKUltra impossible. A cache of some 20,000 documents survived Helms' purge, as they had been incorrectly stored in a financial records building and were discovered following a FOIA request in 1977. These documents were fully investigated during the Senate Hearings of 1977.[4]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra#Extent_of_participation
Forty-four American colleges or universities, 15 research foundations or chemical or pharmaceutical companies including Sandoz (now Novartis) and Eli Lilly and Company, 12 hospitals or clinics (in addition to those associated with universities), and three prisons are known to have participated in MKUltra.[81][82]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird
Operation Mockingbird was a campaign by the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) to influence media during the 1950s, 1960s, and 1970s. Begun in the 1950s, it was initially organized by Cord Meyer and Allen W. Dulles, and was later led by Frank Wisner after Dulles became the head of the CIA. The organization recruited leading American journalists into a propaganda network to help present the CIA's views. It funded some student and cultural organizations and magazines as fronts. As it developed, it also worked to influence foreign media and political campaigns, in addition to activities by other operating units of the CIA. The CIA's use of journalists continued unabated until 1973, when the program was scaled back, finally coming to a halt in 1976 when George H.W. Bush took over as director.[1]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird#History
After 1953, the network was overseen by CIA Director Allen Dulles, by which time Operation Mockingbird had major influence over 25 newspapers and wire agencies.[citation needed] The usual methodology was placing reports developed from intelligence provided by the CIA to witting or unwitting reporters. Those reports would then be repeated or cited by the preceding reporters which in turn would then be cited throughout the media wire services. These networks were run by people with well-known liberal but pro-American big business and anti-Soviet views such as William S. Paley (CBS), Henry Luce (Time and Life Magazine), Arthur Hays Sulzberger (New York Times), Alfred Friendly (managing editor of the Washington Post), Jerry O'Leary (Washington Star), Hal Hendrix (Miami News), Barry Bingham, Sr. (Louisville Courier-Journal), James Copley (Copley News Services) and Joseph Harrison (Christian Science Monitor).[8]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_influence_on_public_opinion#Black_Propaganda
The activity engaged in appears to emanate from a source (government, party, group, organization, person) usually hostile in nature. The interest of the U.S. Government is concealed and the U.S. Government would deny responsibility. The content may be partially or completely fabricated, but that which is fabricated is made to appear credible to the target audience. Black activity is also usually designed to cause embarrassment to the ostensible source or to force the ostensible source to take action against its will.[6]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO
COINTELPRO (a portmanteau derived from COunter INTELligence PROgram) was a series of covert, and at times illegal,[1][2] projects conducted by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) aimed at surveilling, infiltrating, discrediting and disrupting domestic political organizations.[3] FBI records show that COINTELPRO resources targeted groups and individuals that the FBI deemed subversive,[4] including anti-Vietnam War organizers, activists of the Civil Rights Movement or Black Power movement (e.g., Martin Luther King, Jr. and the Black Panther Party), feminist organizations, anti-colonial movements (such as Puerto Rican independence groups like the Young Lords), and a variety of organizations that were part of the broader New Left.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_ARTICHOKE
The project studied hypnosis, forced morphine addiction (and subsequent forced withdrawal), and the use of other chemicals including LSD, to produce amnesia and other vulnerable states in subjects. In addition, the scope of the project was outlined in a memo dated January 1952 that stated, "Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self-preservation?"[3][4][5][6][7] The CIA disputed which department would take over the operation. Finally, it was decided that an agent from the CIA research staff, a former army brigadier general, Paul F. Gaynor, would oversee it.[11] The CIA chose the weaker and less intelligent as its subjects, which they thought to be homosexuals, racial minorities and military prisoners.[12] The operation took place in special isolated locations throughout Japan, Europe, Asia, and the Philippines.[13]

The mods keep deleting all the pictures. They're sliding and deleting Pizzagate threads too. Obviously shills. Time for another revolution another this here site, methinks.

Friend at FBI said they released the Pedo symbols Press Release to fuck with Conspiracy Theorist people. Well it worked better than they expected.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States#MKULTRA
Another of the MKULTRA subprojects, Operation Midnight Climax, consisted of a web of CIA-run safehouses in San Francisco, Marin, and New York which were established in order to study the effects of LSD on unconsenting individuals. Prostitutes on the CIA payroll were instructed to lure clients back to the safehouses, where they were surreptitiously plied with a wide range of substances, including LSD, and monitored behind one-way glass. Several significant operational techniques were developed in this theater, including extensive research into sexual blackmail, surveillance technology, and the possible use of mind-altering drugs in field operations.[130]

In 1957, with funding from a CIA front organization, Donald Ewen Cameron of the Allan Memorial Institute in Montreal, Canada began MKULTRA Subproject 68.[131] His experiments were designed to first "depattern" individuals, erasing their minds and memories—reducing them to the mental level of an infant—and then to "rebuild" their personality in a manner of his choosing.[132] To achieve this, Cameron placed patients under his "care" into drug-induced comas for up to 88 days, and applied numerous high voltage electric shocks to them over the course of weeks or months, often administering up to 360 shocks per person. He would then perform what he called "psychic driving" experiments on the subjects, where he would repetitively play recorded statements, such as "You are a good wife and mother and people enjoy your company", through speakers he had implanted into blacked-out football helmets that he bound to the heads of the test subjects (for sensory deprivation purposes).

already posted by no one is listening or those pics are fake.

redloaded.com

The patients could do nothing but listen to these messages, played for 16–20 hours a day, for weeks at a time. In one case, Cameron forced a person to listen to a message non-stop for 101 days.[132] Using CIA funding, Cameron converted the horse stables behind Allan Memorial into an elaborate isolation and sensory deprivation chamber where he kept patients locked in for weeks at a time.[132] Cameron also induced insulin comas in his subjects by giving them large injections of insulin, twice a day, for up to two months at a time.[113]

Several of the children who Cameron experimented on were sexually abused, in at least one case by several men. One of the children was filmed numerous times performing sexual acts with high-ranking federal government officials, in a scheme set up by Cameron and other MKULTRA researchers, to blackmail the officials to ensure further funding for the experiments.

-Unrelated Recent Events-

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Dutroux#Allegations_of_cover-up
There was widespread anger and frustration among Belgians due to police errors, the general slowness of the investigation and the disastrous outcome of the events. This suspicion that Dutroux had been, or was being, protected was raised when the public became aware of Dutroux's claims that he was part of a sex ring that included high-ranking members of the police force and government.[14] This suspicion, along with general anger over the outcome, culminated with the popular judge in charge of investigating the claims, Jean-Marc Connerotte (fr), being dismissed on the grounds of having participated in a fund-raising dinner for the girls' parents.[14]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westminster_paedophile_dossier
Between 1981 and 1985 Dickens campaigned against a suspected paedophile ring he claimed to have uncovered that was connected to trading child pornography.[6] In 1981, Dickens named the former senior diplomat, civil servant and MI6 operative, Sir Peter Hayman, as a paedophile in the House of Commons, using parliamentary privilege, and asked why Hayman had not been jailed after the discovery on a bus of violent pornography.[6] In 1983, Dickens claimed there was a paedophile network involving "big, big names - people in positions of power, influence and responsibility" and threatened to name them in the Commons.[6]

not touching it with a 10 feet pole

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=JMd5KaBYWzg

>standing on a ping pong table!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEE

You should make images from screenshots of the articles - easier to read than Sup Forums's shitstyle

You are a delusional fucktard who hasn't done shit. BTFO.

>vista

Did you access the sites internal keybox to bruteforce it like a dirty whore? Or just use the HTTM coding and dialectic shock recievers to do it? Big difference CTR, youll have to watch the matrix a few more times to really become a leet haxor

that logo on that pic looks like an adult shoving the kid's face into their dick, why did they make the figure fucking an inch higher and put his arm around him?

jfc lmao