Is she /ourgal/?

is she /ourgal/?

youtube.com/watch?v=XQ8swY06eRU

Fake News.
>"I'm not a journalist, I'm a comedian."

Same goes for Stewart, Colbert, Noah, Oliver, etc.

No she's a self absorbed cunt.

Who is she?

A very low class whore.

in the US democratic propagandists are called "comedians"... lel

This fucker is right. Never listen to comedians doing news. They're lying out of their ass and when they're caught, they'll say they are just making jokes.

She's a fucking leaf. I'm ashamed

kek will haunt her

>female
>comedian

Pick one.

Her voice is fucking disgusting. you'd have to be mentally ill to be able to listen to that for more than a minute. canadians are such a cancer.

Nope.

>American comedians

Why ?

Old news but good news.Only fake part is Trump not being racist.

>one day I woke up and there was blood all in the bedsheets
>crowd laughing
>MUH PERIODS
>crowd cheering
>I HAVE A VAGINA
>crowd can't stop laughing
>HAHAHA MY VAGINA

Yeah.

bigot

cuck

cuck

What the fick did you just fucking say about me, you little untermensch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Waffen SS, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Jew hideouts, and I have over 300 confirmed jew scalpings. I am trained in aryan warfare and i'm the top sniper in the entire Third Reich armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another juden. I will wipe you the fick out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Enigma machine? Think again, schwine. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Gestapo agents across Nazi Germany and your gold star is being tracked right now so you better prepare for the storm, semite. The storm that wipes out the pathetic thing you call your chai. You're fucking dead, jew. I can be anywhere, anytime and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my double Sig runes. Not only am I extensively trained in swastika combat; but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Kriegsmarine and I will use it to its full extend to wipe your miserable subhuman stain off the continent, you little scheiße. If only you could have know the Aryan retribution your little "jewish" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking nose. But you couldn't, you didn't and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit Hitler all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, juden.

cuck

What ze fuck did you just fucking say about me, you verdammter Jude? I'll have you know I graduated top of mein class in ze Hitlerjugend, and I've been involved in numerous secret Gestapo raids in Berlin, and I have over 300 confirmed executions. I am trained in gorilla gassing and I am ze top sniper in ze entire Wehrmacht. You are nothing to me but just another race traitor. I will wipe you ze fuck out with precision ze likes of which has never been seen before on this Reich, mark mein fucking words. You think you can get away with saying zat scheiße to me over ze Internet? Think again, arschloch. As vee speak I am contacting mein secret network of spies across Deutschland and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for ze storm, blödel. Ze storm zat wipes out ze pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and zat's just with mein machinenpistole. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed kampf, but I have access to ze entire arsenal of ze Wehrmacht forces and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable arsch off ze face of ze Reich, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy blitzkrieg your little "clever" kommentar was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying ze price, you verdammter dummkopf. I will shit Zyklon B all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, Jude.

cuck

No

cuck

cuck

>she's a fucking leaf

It all makes sense now.

T H I C C

are you kidding me you little piece of shit i’ll have you know i graduated top of my politics class and i’ve been involved in privilege checking with over 150 confirmed political demonstrations i’m trained in conflict resolution and i was the most oppressed person in my entire upper middle class high school you are nothing to me but another cultural appropriator i will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which have never been seen on this side of the 49th parallel mark my words you think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet think again fucker, as we speak i’m checking with my anarcho-communist analyst brigade for your location so you better be prepared to deal with some molotov cocktails and angry feminists flying through your window yOU’RE FUCKING DEAD CHERRY
i can be anywhere at any time and i can kill you in over seven hundred ways and that’s just with me boring you to death while i talk about privilege not only am i extensively trained in hotline management but i have access to an entire arsenal of sociological articles to prove my point and i will use them to wipe your fucking face off the earth you little shit if only you had known what oppressed retribution your cultural appropriation would unleash then maybe you would have held your fucking tongue but you couldn’t you’re fucking dead kiddo