Bravo trump, you fucking muppet

Bravo trump, you fucking muppet.

that's like me getting annoyed at someone and then getting a boner inside my pants to show them i disagree.

Fuck China and fuck chinks

you know ur a beta nation when you show off weapons that you're afraid to use

China will not like a war with the US.

We play war against sovereign nations much better than they realize.

>missile launches
Stone age as fuck.

Looks like we'll be getting those jobs back sooner than expected. The man is a genius.

Nothing's going to happen, you dumb niggers.

>no nuclear warheads
lmao get decimated chinks

Hopefully they miss and hit Canada.

>China spergs the fuck out on the world stage after becoming tsundere because Taiwan got noticed by Senpai
This is gonna be a good 4 years isnt it?

They tested a longer range missile in April. Its literally nothing.

They wouldn't dare risk nuking their own people.

>i'll show you....hnnnnnnnnng

BEST. ELECTION. EVER.

Ha! China leadership following Kim Jong Un tactics...

You fucking faggots need to drop the act. Trump is going to get us killed. If we go to war, I hope all you fucking psychos who voted for him are forced on the front line.

sitting here grinning smugly at this timeline

i was so smug the nights brexit and trump won

>China conducts routine missile test
>Blame Trump for something they do monthly
OKAY

>trump is a globalist buffoon shill that will be a patsy for foreign governments

>trump is a war monger

Which is it OP? You retards can never seem to decide.

holy shit

if they kill us, we win

i do that a lot desu

Dear China,

Your insecurity is showing.

Sounds expensive.

Hopefully they hit California.

Oh no... missiles... so strong.

What is this 1970? Laughable.

China and North Korea are the only two countries worth wasting our time and resources on in a war. They are fucking us economically and culturally.

Even though they are backward mongrels, they are beginning to surpass the US. The only thing going good for us is our military at this moment and even then our democratic minister of defense made it so trannies gays and women can fight.

Also blame Trump for "causing world war 3" all you want, the Chinese are the ones showing off their guns not us.

Whatever fits their narrative for the week and pacifys the pain of losing the election.

I feel bad for people like OP t b h

How cute.

is this the NKIDF?

No :^)

Would rather die in a Trump war than a Hillary war.

Stupid chinks. Getting this uppity about a phone call?

Sorry I forgot I even typed North Korea in their so ignore me saying they have a good economy and blah blah blah.

>north korea
>fucking us economically and culturally
huh?

China
1.4 Billion "people"
Disgusting
Heartless
Polluting

The world will not miss China. Be careful. Sad!

>yfw China declares war
>It is the entire fucking world vs China and WorstKorea

Misleading title.

You Chinese now

fake

Our whole military is designed to fight against other militaries right? That's why we suck so bad at fighting dune coons and rice farmers.

This

Sounds like we'll get some good RF and IR data about these missiles which we can use for missile defense purposes. 69-D chess.

No. We suck at fighting them with a shitty set of rules of engagement. Get rid of the rules, as in a total war, and watch the curb stomping.

They got us beat in submarines though. But you're correct. Our Military is meant for this kind of fight.

I wish people would stop pretending that the chinks are anything other than a paper tiger.

We would legit fuck China up so bad. It would literally be like fighting children.

That would be best case scenario at this point desu

>That's why we suck so bad at fighting dune coons and rice farmers.

We've sucked at fighting insurgencies during the post WW2 era because the most effective counterinsurgency strategy is genocide, and the left won't let us do that anymore.

Look out, we got a Jew here guys.

If we go to war under Trump it will be to protect ourselves. If we had elected Hillary we would be going to war over nothing and we would be the aggressor.

It's great. Trump already trolling on the world stage, and using Twitter to do it. Kek I'm surprised he hit up the Chinese and they took the bait before anyone else though- I thought they were too smart for that.

>Chinese can't test missiles like USA does
>US president can't answer a call from a democratic nation
Such is the world in wich liberals live.

this

Don't bother, Sup Forums will defend Trump no matter what. The more you point out how retarded Trump is, the more eager they get to defend their bull.

In fact, if he starts WW3 Sup Forums will like Trump even more.

Trump could fuck the wives of every alt-right cuck here and they would still defend him.

>Not using Boner Intimidation™
Shiggidy shiggidy, dawg.

mfw Putin gives access to Trump to China's backyard

This is how leftie girls can make me feel sometimes

This is because the democrats and their retarded rules of engagement that pretty much say we have to let one of ours die before we can shoot back.

Iraq and Afghanistan would've been over in a week if we were allowed to do it right.

As if they'd kill China 2 lo mein bugaloo. Canada is a chink infested dump.

China doesn't even give a fuck. This is entirely the Western media trying to turn every fart Trump lets rip into an international disaster.
Sore losers, sad!

kek /thread

whoop t fucking doo?

Trump?

Those missile tests were because I called the Chinese faggots. Can you prove it was because anything Trump did?

How is it Trump's fault that the Chinese "want us dead"?

>muppet
Oh you really showed him

I love this libtard logic. It's the same as not criticizing Islam because they'll hurt us. Guess what motherfuckers, no show of force will impress us. We can and may have to kill every last one of you, that's up to you. Oh did we make China mad? Good, be mad fuckers, we don't care.

wtf I hate trump now

>Made in China missiles.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I challenge the idea that "Muppet" is an insult. The Muppets were always absolutely amazing and we've been striving to become more like them.
Ergo, I'm taking your attempted insult as a compliment towards Trump.

Women will be on the front line.

The fact is that even if he wins the war, liberates China and cancels the debt you still will call him a retard

I'm shaking.

>Chinese
>Not falling for the bait every time
You should see the stuff the Navy does to fuck with them in the south China Sea. The chinks flip their shit at the smallest things. A war with them would be over quickly just because they would fall for every ruse we put in front of them.

They next four years are going to be cringy as fuck to watch, as every lib, aided with the "msm" and opinion news sites like HuffPoo, will call every minor move Trump makes as either the harbinger of WW3 or an economic crisis

>giving a shit about what the Yellow Jew thinks

North Korea is the final boss. And you thought it was the Jews.

Yeah, and my cat raises her fur and hisses furiously as a show of force to my 110lb 10-month-old Great Pyrenees.

Get that shit outta here. No one is scared of you.

RARE

And you will still suck his balls and insist he's playing 40D chess even if he manages to start an international conflict and America loses ground/international standing from it

There's just no arguing with the trump cult of personality.

>i was so smug the nights brexit and trump won

Me too. I've got my popcorn ready for the next 4 years. We truly live in the best timeline.

I love that Donald has already started gently bullying China. It's about time. All he did was talk cordially with the Taiwan guy and China is instantly bottom bothered. Absolutely top notch stuff.

>Women will be on the front line.
mud women will be on the front line
ftfy bud

To be fair china is very insecure and gets very bum bothered by minor things

UH-huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh

and meanwhile the canadian military has de-weaponized platoons who go in and win battles by PEACE

we've taken over whole cities without firing off a single round, which the platoons dont even have

thats how good and confident we are at peaceful resolutions.

honestly, if anything the US has prevented a war with the Russians and Chinese by electing Trump

The US foreign policy has consistently followed the Breszinski doctrine on containing and ultimately destroying Russia, at least for the past 15 or so years. It involves slowly increasing influence in Ex-soviet satellite states by promising military support/aid, slowing reducing Russia's sphere of influence in its home region, and then pressuring Russia through trade and diplomatically to ultimately Balkanize into several smaller states (like Chechnya).

This is why Russia has become so cavalier in the use of its military. It's been backed into a corner and lashed out, first with the Georgia and South Ossetia offensive, then with Ukraine and the Crimea (also to keep the Svestapol port under Russian control) and finally doubling down hard on Syria. Clinton, Bush, Obama have all followed this doctrine.

With Trump, we have a president who can finally understand that we do not need to "Russo delenda est", we have beaten them, we won.

Fuck Chinks. They won't do shit. CHINA YOU GOD DAMN DOG EATERS BEND THE KNEE TO GOD EMPEROR TRUMP.

Who cares about that when you are the greatest nation of the planet? Standing? What is that? Politics are all powerplay

USA has been giving the image of being weak for years when it is not that way, they could literally destroy the planet by themselves

China has less nukes than France

FPBP

sooo are nuclear bunkers going to become a thing again?

Heh

"Oh no! The chinks are launching missiles to display how small their fucking cocks are! How tragic!"

Get fucked, OP.

Why should we give a shit that they're testing missiles they've already owned for 50 years?

China wants to show their 'strength' but don't realize no one takes intimidation from an entire country of manlets seriously.

When will they learn?

>American carrier group gets sunk by Chinese subs for encroaching too far in south pacific
>h-hahah look how bottom bothered they are!!! we sure bullied them hard!!!
retard

Keep on fear mongering

China wont do shit