White guys are bigger race traitors then white women

youtube.com/watch?v=HjSh_esW9W4

Oy vey delete this

Not the same, a man can breed with thousands

Hes still a traitor, and a whore.

You expect Sup Forums of all places to be introspective and admit their faults? Most will just blame it on kikes and marketing attractive women from korean pop.

are you stupid?

Than*

Illiterate faggot.

been saying this shit for years

every day we get threads full of people shilling for asian girls

Our faults???

>pol is a single person

It's true, geeks and otaku have a thing for asian girl.
I despise them, but It's better than breeding with a nigger.
At least, asian have a higher IQ, as long as they keep breeding with japanese and korean girl.

I'm curious if we could do an actual study in potential demographic changes with studies like this. OkCupid is pretty liberal but they seem honest enough with shit like this.

For instance, if middle eastern men and middle eastern women were the most likely to respond and the most likely to be messaged, it's likely that we'd see a browning of the races through the mid east blood, especially if black women are messaged the least and black men get the fewest responses. Interestingly enoigh though, this also implies that blacks will stay black for a long time.

Obviously stuff like migrations and birth rates would also be taken into account but it's a fascinating thing to look at, even if it doesn't bode well for the longevity of the white race as a whole.

>2016
>white women

wew lad enjoy your feminism and alimony

No but you clearly are because you cant refute my point.

And? still not refuting my point you french faggot

That's weird, every single mixed kid i know, comes from a white woman + x race male.
Try searching for the backgrounds of the famous mixed race artists, drake, beyonce, mariah carey, etc.
It's alway a white woman.

>Norway angry hes gotten cucked by tyrone

beyonces mum is mixed, not white.

I agree with you !

Check

Not what I implied, faggot. Our/we doesn't translate to one user.

Ok frenchie i accept your apology.

Over here i see almost all white guys with non-white women, they seem to prefer black women over here.

haha so ? fuck white women, who wants them anyways ? blacks, migrants ? who cares ? let them have their fun

white HATE children, LOVE abortion and welfare and anything fucked up that's anti family, they literally have one thing to offer a man, and they only have that for a limited amount of time

>t. nigger rant

Race mixers are the biggest racists of all.

It's always some ugly boring white guy with a hot ethnic girl or some fat boring white girl with an ethnic man

They want someone more beautiful and talented than them so they cash in the perceived superiority of Europeans to get a superior mate rather than just self improving.

Race mixers are racists. They think because they are white they deserve someone better than them.

It's online dating pattern, it doesn't reflect real life. If I ever go on a dating website it WILL BE for dating something else than white womens, I mean I know white girls I see them everyday, no need for a website

Black girls hit on me all the time, white girls only hit on me when I'm in a relationship.
I should bleach a negress.

Are you retarded?

There is a reason the pattern manifests itself in online dating, and it's significant because there is no immediate social pressure involved either way.

White women are the second least popular group, but are the most selective. Not surprised at all.

And yet white men are the most selective, so...?

you cant bleach her brain and make her face look good