pastebin.com/nygxu29R
twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/804794257961865220
anncoulter.com/columns/2016-11-30.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7xX_KaStFT8
youtube.com/watch?v=VsoVYStL6gQ
youtube.com/watch?v=75MpVO7L3Vw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>LIVE Now (01:26 PM EST)
LIVE: GOP Get Out The Vote Rally in New Orleans feat. VP-Elect Mike Pence 12/3/16:

AWOO~

The TrumpGen bot is based.
If you've got a problem with him, then I gots a problem with you.
And you don't want that happening.

The Black Sheep Rises!

AWOO

Why do liberals hate her for calling Donald Trump? She is a social progressive and madam president after all.

pastebin.com/nygxu29R

Because bot refuses to allow anyone else to make threads

BRACE FOR IMPACT

twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/804794257961865220

anncoulter.com/columns/2016-11-30.html

>Who is going to build it
>Mexico!
kek

who ARE these two chuckle-fucks?! gimmie pence!

chow mein chang zhanghoue
prease disavow taiwan or we have probrem

Build the Wall

D-d-dont insult the b-bot, bro. I-its based!

better start working on it, pedro

Because they're afraid of winning! Sad!

why is ann so salty?

Who cares who makes the thread?

Ann Coulter is the original concern troll. I remember when she was spazzing out over Pence being picked.

What the fuck is her problem?

Would she rather have Trump pick constant fights with Ryan, so congress blocks all his policies?

If she isn't then she has no reason to write books

Because if she doesn't get her way 100% of the time she throws a bitch fit.

Where's Mike???

Not really. Make one at 290+ and he'll stop making the new thread.

The red pill hit her hard.

Then make a thread before the bot, retard

He's out back, zapping traps.

All of her salt is linked to Kobach. She wants to be his dicksleeve and can't stand that he doesn't have a place in the admin yet.

Because they dont like to actually destroy the status quo.

There are rules and customs based upon the laws of god and there are customs based upon taboo and nonsense. They neglect the first and support the latter.

She does have a point about the spics.
If they grant Amnesty the democrats get tens and tens of millions of new voters.

She I can see why she is freaking out, the Gop seem to want it worse than the Democrats which I have never been able to figure out.

becaus dey arr evir western imperiarist NOW DERETE DIS

Why would you think that amnesty is even a possibility at this point?

has anyone tried mcdonald's new custom burger shit?

wonder if it's worth it or if i should just go to an actual burger joint

Requesting the image with Taiwan calling Trump and China's autistic screeching in the background

Century of humiliation all over again right?

>american building safety standards

They are basing it solely on the current admin picks made, or rather, lack of hardline immigration figures outside of Sessions.

Not even jan 20th and he and Trump already delivering so much
I bet he'll put electric fences around those liberal campuses of flag burners, he'll end a lot of fagotry

Why not just get a steak? This is the one I'm prepping right now.

The Gop have been fighting for it since... Bush 1.
They have never taken a hard stance against it, and they have actively fought for it.

damn.. She was actually pretty hot as a blond..
Its sad what jews do to people.

Deal with it PRC autist.

>implying it's bad that rave faggots burned to death

that's gonna come out real nice user

waste of a fire TBHF! desu

What are we watching right now, lads?

It's kinda sad that Rachel was actually passable when she was younger

Oh yes.. Just put some Kosher salt and black pepper on all sides.. Going to let it reach room temp, then throw it on the cast iron. Can't wait.

>dat loli in a baggy trump shirt
Muh Dic can't handle this.

There's going to be a new push for amnesty once Trump deports the felons. Don't doubt that.

This it sounds like they were all stoners at a pharm party or something.

I wirr not dear wit it western piggu DERETE

Is the recount shit and the electors not voting for Trump shit over yet?

Coalburner

>Giving your recipes to McDonalds
>For free
>And then paying for your recipe
Totally worth it

40 deaths. a fire has killed more people than ISIS

Beautiful family

This..
WHY do the republicans want this?
It'll be the death of their party.

Yes. They will not be able to bind up all three states before the electoral vote. It's one big meme and scam.

someone have a video of these degenerates melting on camera?

Just wait for the 19th when they actually vote and shitposters have to find something else to whine about.

It will be officially over on the 19th

In the meantime, you have Trump rallies to look forward to.

Because the GOPe wants nothing more than a shitload of cheap workers. Make no mistake they'll be pushing Trump to grant amnesty every step of the way.

It's Oakland. They will not be missed. I'm sure they filled the place beyond capacity.

I think its because he seems a lot more concerned with being nice than asserting his commitment.

Her article spells it out pretty good. I thought so anyways. I admit he's had me a bit puzzled lately too.

Her hard lines were in sync with Trumps rhetoric. And thats the problem, is that we understand each other when I say rhetoric. Because if there was no reason to wonder about his actions deviating from his words, the term 'rhetoric' would seem like a non sequitur.

If a lot of people are seeing the same thing, it isn't likely to be a hallucination. You can disagree *why* we are seeing what we are ("3D chess etc), but there's no disagreement that we are seeing it.

For example, he never mentions a wall in his first address regarding the first 100 days.

youtube.com/watch?v=7xX_KaStFT8

When a politician leaves something out, its not an accident.

For example, we are not to revisit deportation until the wall is finished, and yet theres no indication of it starting. Surrogates are mum on it recently except to say that it may be 'sort of' a wall.

I can see it not being a first 100 day issue. But when you slip and slide on things like "You'd be in jail" and "Ban muslims", people are naturally going to wonder what the hell you actually mean on everything else.

He has to re-affirm his campaign promises with clarity if he wants to be keep the faithful believing he isnt going to equivocate ambiguity in everything else also.

Me personally, I think its good to hold a candidate accountable or else they feel emboldened to back slide on anything that requires the effort of their promises. They have to do better than just being better than the opponent or you get another swamp.

Of course there is, I don't see anyone assuming otherwise. I really don't see where the butthurt is coming from outside of appeasing anti-immigrant advocates like Anne by appointing Kobach to the admin. Nothing has changed from his campaign stances, and anyone with a brain already knows what the neocons are going to aim for. There is nothing new here.

But don't they know it'll mean the death of their party?
Do they actually think these spics will vote for them?

They don't care about the party, they care about money. They are corporate minded, focused on short term profit and maximizing shareholder wealth.

Hello red dit, nice of you to put a space in between every line so we can identify you. He just had a rally repeating all of his campaign promises rather unambiguously but it seems that concern trolling is a full-time job so you can't bother to keep up with things like that.

using petrol to start fires in crowded buildings will be their modus operandi soon

They don't give a shit. They only want the big bucks from the megacorps that want cheap labor. The whole "Hispanics are natural conservatives!" crap is only so the base doesn't revolt against it. Which failed thankfully, since Trump won.

You think Ryan gives a shit that Republicans will be a minor party in 50 years?

Why are Trump supporters such fucking cucks? How do you get BTFO by some little mexican skank?

youtube.com/watch?v=VsoVYStL6gQ

Depends on Trump
Some reps will try to "look cool", McCain and others of this sort, and a lot of people being afraid of them calling 'em "racists"

They had like 100 people in there. Some retard probably lit a cigarette and burned the place down.

>Calls Trump supporters cucks.
>Posts a literal cuckholder.

/comfyfood/ for /comfypence/

>There is nothing new here.
Maybe but now is the time for vigilance. Democrats could never get amnesty passed for obvious reasons. Its when republicans are in power that amnesty has a real chance of passing.

>Oakland

Literally nothing of value was lost.

It's called formating, dipshit

This is probably also kek's will

>40

> More than ISIS

Orlando, you retard.

Assuming you just mean in the US.

He didn't say it in his first 100d because there is a lot of shit they have to do, permits, eminent domain shit, enviro shit, money sequestration, etc.
I think it'll start in the first 100 if he has any shit at finishing by 2020.

He literally says build the wall at every rally. It's happening

The Reddit accusation of putting spaces between thoughts is beyond fucking stupid.

Not everyone wants to read a wall of text, it's nice to break up your thoughts especially if they're different.

Can the president put a stop to this?
Does Trump have a stance on Amnesty?

And the only people to do that shit here are almost always shills.

RSBN now shilling for its own network starting next week.

Shows, talking heads, please donate. Will they succeed or have they waited to long after the election happens and the bulk of their audience has moved on thinking no more trump rallies meant no more content?

She's probably just gotten negative from years of being let down. I'm afraid of the possibility of Trump not delivering, but there's no solid proof of him failing to deliver so far.

The first 100 days video was regarding executive orders, wasn't it? He's not gonna do the wall per executive order, he already announced that he's gonna work with Congress Republicans on this.

I understand holding him accountable to his campaign promises but most things people are bitching about seem to be points he already toned down during his campaign, like "banning all muslims". The only thing that concerned me was the shit with Hillary but I can see why he wouldn't be too vocal about jailing her while Obongo is still in charge. With Sessions as AG and Gowdy on his transition team, I'm not too worried about that at this moment.

>tfw was called a newfag back in the day for not putting spaces between thoughts
>now called a redditor for doing so
Everyone on this website is retarded

how in the fuck did the fire even start
did someone spill their booze into an amp or something

>t. Plebbitor

ISIS killed 50 people in orlando alone.

Not sure but the stairs to the second floor were made out of wooden pallets. Deaths were on 2nd floor.

Shut up, newfag.

Source on that?

Glad Jackie Chan made it to America