Do you think this picture speaks to you as a member of our elusive community were 95% of (argument/opinion) posts are...

Do you think this picture speaks to you as a member of our elusive community were 95% of (argument/opinion) posts are without a source and the facts don't matter?

Is politic without facts even politic?

Didn't they cease to be theories when they were proven to be true?

Conspiracy realist*

The only true conspiracy is that white people all act in concert to keep on-whites down.

Only 95%?

B-but, but, fake news! - Meghan McCain, Certified Public News Presenter, Fat Whore

This guys conspiracy theory about conspiracy theorists is some real tinfoil hat shit.

You need help man.

>muh fake news
>muh post fact world

end your life

somebody please tell the jackdurden.com idiots this lol

>You're not special
Tell that to my mom faggot
>You're not "Awake"
Yes I am
>You're not enlightened
Yes I am
>You're not one of the few
Yes I am
>You're not an expert
Yes I am
>You're not an investigator
Yes I am
>You just have internet access
Hence the above

>government will never lie to you user, despite the fact they did this thousands of times already
>they only want the best for you and the world, thats why they bomb stuff all around the world and poison your food and drink

WTF i love politicians now

KYS

Conspiracy theorists appeal mainly to people who for whatever reason failed to grasp critical thinking skills as a child and have wound up valuing information sources on their ability to entertain.

It is the logical result of mass media since its inception.

MKULTRA Never happened.
COINTELPRO was a lie.
The Gulf of Tonkin Incident actually happened.
6 Million actually died in the Holocaust.
There's nothing weird about 9/11.
Wealthy, influential people don't exert undue force on our culture.
Jews are just like you and me.
The government never does anything behind the scenes without telling us.

This is what a non-conspiracy-theorist sounds like.

>YOU'RE NOT
>YOU'RE NOT
>YOU'RE NOT
>YOU'RE NOT

not an argument

> pic
In fact i`m special in a non-conventional way.
I`m the averagest white man on earth in every way other than age.
That means what I know - everybody knows. And i`m still constantly called "conspiracy theorist", "ruSSian fasciSSt", "victim card user" and so on.

YOU IZ NOT AWAKE BUT WE IZ WOKE DOE

b8...?

I don't believe in conspiracy theories, I just happen to leaning right

Dear infographic maker:
You're not special
You're not "aware"
You're not enlightened
You're not the majority
You're not an expert
You're not in charge of deciding what others do
You just have autism

sage

>true
>debatable
>debatable
>probably true
>debatable
>false
>true

SAGE AND HIDE ALL SHILL THREADS

>implying Im not a master memelord

Bullshit! Conspiracies are real! Alt-right, putin, trump and kkk worked together to rig the election!

I've actually got a buddy who would qualify as an expert on a lot of this stuff. He does original research and sends me fucking awesome emails with stuff that he's found. He's the type of guy who gets on a topic and can't stop looking into it until he understands it perfectly.

It's great because we look into the same subjects, but he just goes a few steps further with everything, so I can bounce ideas off of him and he can look into them or tell me why they're wrong.

I'm no expert, but there are some people out there who could easily write books about this stuff. It's hilarious that he gives it all away for free online. Hell, he even contacts big-time bloggers and sometimes gets them to discuss his discoveries on their podcasts and shit.