Feel manipulated Sup Forums?

>sign of the horns

I'm sick and tired of the Clinton team and their covert misinformation campaigns. You lost, get over it.

Are they A/B-testing with Newspapers?

They could basically print a Newspaper for each personality type that subscribed to their paper, couldn't they?

it's to ward off the evil eye you pleb

Newspapers are printed throughout the day and new printings go through small revisions. This is tinfoil shit

>small revision

is this a jojo reference?

The image is real but the context is wrong. Snopes has an accurate analysis on it. Please stop posting fake news. THANK YOU.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((snopes))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((snopes))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

The right one is being sent CA and NY.

The left is for everyone else.

Complete psyops.

hivemind.

What's new ;)

Did you mean (((fake news)))?

Nah, but damn I'm feeling those loafers

bump for interest

Which markets?

You retards probably don't read WSJ. It was a later print in the day. You poor fags should shell out the 200 a year subscription and stop being broke

It was almost a minute and a half apart you retard.

So you can change the headline to the opposite spectrum just because?

Stop reading this shit I guess?

You guise are funny.

Anyone with half a brain knows that controversy is profitable af. Why do you think CNN has lowered their standards over the years, even when it's blatantly fucking obvious that they're shilling? It's because it generates buzz, it gets people engaged, and quite frankly capitalism doesn't give a fuck whether its positively received or negatively

>later print
>complete 180 on a story

>spending money on print 'news'

There's even more here than you realize. The "talks tough" paper even has different ads, with darker and warmer colors, which are more intense and associated with the feelings of anger and fear that the WSJ is clearly trying to create. Also notice the word choice in the ads, "Steps up" on an article where they consider him to be coming closer to being an ally, "stepping up", and "the rise of", which with other stimuli would be associated with a rising threat.

Loafers are obviously seeing an increase in popularity.

I really want a pair of loafers.

O' Goy, it's almost like different markets have different demands.

Just a reminder.

>You're still reading the paper for your news

I don't read any of the propaganda sloshed by the media elite, so no.

suspected shit like this going on for a long ass time.

I took Sociology of the Media at a small state school with a redpilled professor about ten years ago now, and I've never fallen for this shit since learning to understand it. Any of you with the opportunity to take a sociology of the media class should definitely do that. Understanding how the media fits in to society is one of the most eye-opening things that I've ever learned.

FUCKING LOAFERS
THEY WILL NEVER BE COOL

Holy shit wtf I love loafers now