How do we make Colorado great again?

How do we make Colorado great again?

Nuke Boulder

How about we just deport all the Californians/Mexicans/Texans/Floridians/Jew Yorkers?

Make weed illegal again my dude.

This. I'm even a pothead. I never had any problem with cops when it was illegal because I never sold it, or messed with hard drugs.

This is pretty plausible. I'm hoping at least commiefornia legalizing it will help.

make all the Californians and Mexicans go back

>remove avocado(?)
>remove taco

we're fucked desu, Im just living out the last "good" years here and then will flee to based Montana once this turns into California Jr aka "multicultural paradise"

I live in one of the "best" parts of the state, and you wouldn't believe how many Hijabs/Pooin Loos I'm seeing now. Obama is intentionally sending them here because we are "too white."

Trump may temporarily stop the flow, but the seeds are already planted. Colorado is fucked.

We ride for Boulder at dawn. We take no prisoners

>Islamic center of Golden bought themselves a shiny new dome
>have to drive by it every day
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>mfw northeast
>liberal part of country
>read posts of people complaining about California transplants

no serious what type of liberal breed are Californians? How are they so bad? Liberals here will admit they are liberal but people don't openly get aggressive over their political identification.

>explain the California transplant meme
Californians are literally cancer to Colorado even when the fuckers stay in their own designated shithole. They claim to be in a "drought" because that gives them extra water rights in the Colorado river compact. If they keep up their bullshit the Colorado river will cease to exist within the next 15 years and over 70,000,000 in the western states will be completely fucked

Number one reason I keep rain barrels.

Muh almonds!

>Golden

You at Mines by chance? I have six months left here

I'm a bit too stupid to slog through STEM, but I've had a few friends go to Mines. Out of all the college scenes, you guys are notably some of the most courteous and least cucked,

Pee on it.

Colorado was never great!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's not our fetish.

>south
>africa

No stay out, we're full enough with fucking Colorado and California asshats, Gallatin County finally turned blue because of you fucks

Based Colorado.

Getting rid of all the spics and commies from Cali would be a great start.

Where do they go after they're done with colorado?

Montana/Idaho/N&S Dakota

Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Tennessee, and Detroid as far as I can tell.

the colorado and californian scourge must be purged

Open up the mines again. The reason good people were in colorado in the first place was because of stable jobs. For that we need to bring production back to america.

Nobody is getting deported because our current leaders are scrambling to virtue signal harder than one another by declaring sanctuary.

Who /Arvada/ here?

Will you niggers stop spreading around the country like a fucking plague and fix your god damn problems?

Ah, Texas, Bumfuck Hebephiles

the housing bubble in denver must burst. then denver can become dense on the likes of nyc. it saves the rest of the state and makes denver a containment city for the degeneracy

I'm /Boulder/ but I'm from /Conifer/. I hate it here. All these white women with their Starcucks talking about vapid things. This place needs to be purged

Denver will never achieve the density of NYC nor LA.Why? Because it's on a fairly open, flat plain. Manhattan is something like 25 miles^2 with a bunch of islands. Plus, everyone wants their 1.5 acre ranchettes. NYC has also had 230+ year head start on Denver. Denver's population would need to multiply by over 6 times to achieve that density. It would take more than 4 million people, almost the population of Colorado, moving to Denver to achieve that.

LA is a cesspool that shouldn't be emulated ever. Get used to denser cities especially a denser Denver, this is the future. We're past the boomer era of a house and a yard.

if you want to emulate the boomer lifestyle, live in a city like witchita or des moines

To be fair, developers ARE shitting out 4 unit multiplexes where single houses once stood. But then they cry too much about "punitive" condo construction defect laws.

those aren't enough. denver isn't texas, denver needs to emulate world class cities if it wants to tell the rest of the world it is a world class city

But that's the problem. Denver just doesn't have the brand equity New York or San Francisco has. The dudeweed boom has already lost steam now that California. The outdoors are so crowded/fucked beyond enjoyable levels. Even the tech center is a redheaded stepchild to places like Austin. What else do we have? The National Western Stock Show & Rodeo? There's only so many people who want to pay for an address in an old warehouse near the Platte or one of these abominations.

It's because they're highly insulated and believe that their way of life is superior to all others, even if they're fleeing the results of that way of life.

California:
>bring in niggers and spics by the tens of millions
>drive state budget into the ground
>drive state environment into the ground completely ignoring water conservation and habitat preservation
>while wrecking environment preach faggot veganism and insane greenpeace bullshit to entire world (this one infuriates me so goddamn much)

We have such a problem with them because they're running from the nuclear waste dump they created AND VOTING THE EXACT SAME WAY THAT DESTROYED THEIR FUCKING STATE

keep building that, but out of masonry instead of plywood and sticks. the outdoors can be monetized to keep out the assholes that are ruining it for the rest of everyone

I've lived here for over 20 years, and I've seen CO go to shit. The reason: the Californians. I am very, very close to smashing cars I see with California License plates. I hate them all.

It is this in a nutshell. They fucked up CA, so they left. They migrated to the closest lib-hub (Boulder) and brought their shitty culture and suburbia with them. Once they fucked up CO, they move on to the new area.

I'm so sorry for those states, they need to prepare for the degenerates. Once they see a Calicuck, they need to unload on them with as many 7.62s as they can.

I voted for Prop. 64, but I really regret it now. The Cali-fucks have flocked her in droves.

Sadly, I agree with you. Colorado has become more cucked then it ever has been before.

Once I'm done at CU Boulder, I'm moving. Not to another state, but to another country, and unlike most of the libs, I speak another language and I have a foreign fiancée. It's a shame I want to see Trump MAGA, but I can't take it in the US anymore.
I'm sorry Team CO

You would have to tear up NAFTA for that to happen.

t. Coloradoan from a dead mining/logging town

>but out of masonry instead of plywood and sticks
You forgot Tyvek. But seriously, developers would never do that as it cuts into returns. Monetizing the outdoors is already in motion, but it doesn't stop anyone.

then make the building codes require the developers start building quality dwellings, the shitty ones will just go back to texas and california after that occurs

if the building is masonry shit like tyvek is unnecessary

Developers are already assblasted about laws making them and subcontractors legally responsible for construction defects. They would have a collective aneurysm if they were required to build with masonry and no REIT would touch the market. I was being facetious about the Tyvek as it just gets saran wrapped on new builds these days.

then the housing bubble needs to burst will it becomes viable for developers to meet those codes

maroon bells has always been that shitty. Even more than a decade ago the parking lot was full of ferraris and lambos, it's too short a hike and too close to aspen to keep the assholes away

you don't understand how america works.
things are built to be replaced.
nothing is built to last.
people move around too much.
styles and trends are too important to people.
nobody wants a cold pile of stones that cost millions of man-hours to build and is going to fall apart in the first earthquake.
go to europe if you want that.
americans want something big and impressive that has all the latest surfaces and accessories.
at least that is what the women want.
and if you have worked in real estate, as i have, you know that it is the women who decide what gets built.
you make more money building something that can be torn down and replaced with something bigger in 20 years than you do building something that will last 500 years.
america is all about big return on investment in this quarter, not about long-term slow growth.

that needs to change

Agreed

>building a mcmansion at altitude

You don't think it be like it is, but it do