GUYS, GUYS, GUYS

PEWDIEPIE HAS LOST IT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wdzMyALXbrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If it had 10 times more dislikes I would have believed you
Leftism and Sweden are like a religion among the normies who like this fag

it only has like 80k views, the dislikes will come in soon i guess

>Kids who used to watch Pewdiepie's vidya stuff are now posting about him on Sup Forums
Really fires up those neural connections.

Link to the video. It doesn't show up when I look at his channel.

Link?
Pewdiepie getting suicided when? Would be a shame if all those young goy got the wrong message

i don't see any video like that on his channel, his latest one just has him dressed like a tranny

Its fake you fucking autists

half of his viewers are young american people

Fake

Stop shilling for faggot, this is like the 10th thread I've seen today claiming he's "our guy," so I watch some of his videos and he is in fact I bigger waste of oxygen than I had previously thought

Holy shit that redpill.

i can't see that video in his channel until then i'm still going to love him so much
he's such a funny and swag guy

He will an hero screen cap this

Rip pewdiepie

Can we meme PewdDiePie into doing an interview with Stefan Molyneux?

This would be hilarious.

Considering we got Trump elected, anything is possible. How should we go about doing this?

Mods please do your job.

Is there even any proof that Pewds can even talk about anything constructively instead of just spouting random unfunny shit like >that dog is a penguin

He is clearly intelligent. You dont make years of content and becoming a millionaire without being pretty smart.

You can tell that he also hates his older stuff and has dropped subtle hints he is redpilled for a while now.

I am sure he has a lot of shit to say.

that germanic is ugly

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN!

>Implying they're still not kids
Whoever unironically supports Pewdiepie is underage

Stop shilling your retarded channel, I never did nor will never be subscribed to any of the gamer channels. Dumb normies.

Nice link I'm sure it's 100% real and not fake.

Pewds we know its you

*Flashback

Sup Forums is dangerous for Aryans as ethnocentrism is shunned here (mostly because 90% of the users are brown-eyed subhuman Americans)

didn't he say he was going to kill himself when he reached 50mil subs?

Pewds is fucking rich and has a vast investment portfolio

I guess he figures now is the time to go out shiny and chrome

Fake

fuck off plaquechan

I value my teeth

This. As a 28 year old, I see him and all other YT "celebrities" as literal whos in my mind, and I always will.

brown eyed, doesn't care about left shit.

>90% of the users are brown-eyed subhuman Americans
lmao this

NOT AN ARGUMENT

Are you an autist?

>PEWDIEPIE
ATTENTION WHORE

This pic made me laugh out a hearthly chuckle *tips*

Mods discussion and where to move

Mods discussion and where to move

Why is this not 404?

>pewdiepie has now a daily thread

This board has gone way beyond shit

They're gonna Kanye him, watch out buddy!

I just know him as the guy that became a millionaire by screaming in a microphone

>when it dawns on you pewdiepie is the reason why most of gen Z are conservative

Don't tease me like this OP
youtube.com/watch?v=wdzMyALXbrQ

Sadly, we got this instead

All of Shatner's 4 grandparents were Jewish immigrants to the US from Hungary, Austria, Poland, and Ukraine, and he was raised as a follower of conservative Judaism.

I actually like the guy, but it's funny to see him in a nazi role and it being used in this context when he's the most Jewish guy ever.

pewds is marc (((zuckerberg)))???

The power of Sup Forums no one is safe from the awakening. Not even super Jew actors.

But, there is a bit of irony in him taking those roles in the first place especially considering how 'recent' the events of the war were in relation to when those movies were shot.

>Hope you're pewing well

No one cares you butthurt muslim.

The Golden One must train Pewdiepie and make him based. Then they can save Sweden

RARE

What is the ''general'' or ''random'' board of Flashback?

>millionaire Swede who doesn't have to work a real job supports a tax cutting doofus who only cares about the rich

Big surprise there faggot