"Refugee" rapes and kills (drowns) 19 year old female student

"Refugee" rapes and kills (drowns) 19 year old female student.

What a tragic incident.
Please don't generalize!
This was an isolated individual case!

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/vermischtes/article159947230/Tote-Studentin-Verdaechtiger-ist-17-jaehriger-Fluechtling.htm
liveleak.com/view?i=ace_1480769217&comments=1
imgur.com/a/rabGR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She also volunteered in a refugee center.

Can someone translate? Can't even copy paste!

She probably tried to break up with him or something

Level of sympathy: 0

She should not have tried to fight off her attacker, violence never solves anything.

Now that they know it was a rapefugee they won't even mention it in the Tagesschau.

Fuck the media, fuck this society and fuck Merkel.

Sounds like she got what she deserved for helping the invaders.

Like pottery

Always kill the traitor first jimbo

that's a damn shame

Who would have guessed.

Apparently her parents collected money for refugees AT HER FUNERAL. No source though, just some commenter on another site.

Someone else said her father is a high ranking official in Brussels ???

Those people are completely out of their mind, the least time one should be advocating a cause is during a funeral. I believe Merkel will lose, almost every week a new scandal occurs in Germany plus the economic crisis that she got into

Whore deserved it.

Have no pity for traitors.

And guess what since he's only 17 they'll just put him into a juvenile prison for a decade and the tax payers will have to pay for his slime ass until he gets out and murders someone else before he can be sent back.

She deserved it then . Well she deserved it anyway for getting close to a sandnigger

Some parts translated from this source:
welt.de/vermischtes/article159947230/Tote-Studentin-Verdaechtiger-ist-17-jaehriger-Fluechtling.htm

17 years old afghan male was arrested.
He arrived in germany in 2015 as an unattended minor and then lived at a german host family.
His striking haircut led to his arrest.
Maria L, medical student, went to a student party and was on her way home at night on her bike. She was found dead, raped. Reason of death: Drowning.
68 investigators were appointed. They took a hole hedge from the crime scene into the laboratory for investigation and found a 18,5cm long black hair from a male, dyed blond.
This hair led to the conclusion the perpetrator
is likely to wear a undurcut haircut with pigtail.
Surveillance footage in proximity from the same night showed a person matching the description. He was arrested later and matching DNA found.
He makes no comment.

Another dead woman, raped and killed, was found just 20km away.

And liberals will defend him. The poor immigrant was scared and misunderstood. Please have some pity for his murdering self.

>juvenile prison for a decade
you live in Germany mate. he will get 2 years on probation and 100 hours of community service

>Freiburg
>Burg

(((((((((((((((((((((Freiburg)))))))))))))))

Pol is always right.

You lie with dogs, you get fleas.

Though none of my doggos have ever had fleas.

I don't blame the girl, I blame the German government for not properly educating their own people, resulting in a population of naive, useful-idiots like the girl who was murdered.

kriegt doch bestimmt nur Bewährung, lächerliche Strafen für Mord gibt es hier

For some reason I cannot feel sad for her

You do this to yourself Hans.

haha 17...bestimmt schon 30

liveleak.com/view?i=ace_1480769217&comments=1

imgur.com/a/rabGR
trying to red pill normies
Ladenburger is a jewish name

>helped out a the local refugee home
she deserved it

Yeah he wont even go to jail if he really is 17.

Thats real rape culture my friends. Only for brown people though becaus it's their culture.

>shitskins waltz into a western country for gibs
>behave like shit, break stuff and be violent 24/7
>residents build wall

>HURR DURR STUPID RACIST GERMANS WHY U NOT WANT CULTURAL ENRICHMENT???

TOLL

>even Germany want it built
TOPKEK

She provoked him with her white privilege.

no it's a saddening event, but I feel no sympathy for her

or for Germany in general, at this point.

it was a sexual emergency

you should be more understanding

This hurts my stomach to read. My energy has been all spent getting angry over Sweden and Germany for so long. Now it's just some weird pity, I want to open my arms and console you bros.

Hopefully you will gather your sense, your composure, your will & strength. And finally your anger.

Well shit, I guess if it's just a few thousand isolated individual cases happening every day, it's ok.

I won't generalize Hans.

she was helping out at the migrant camp - literally same as
>put dick in toaster
>wonder why you got burned

lol and it keeps happening

didn't that one chick lie about the ethnicity of the assailant because of pressure from her "progressive" co-workers?

Someone needs to compile rape and murder statistics before and after the "refugee" invasion. Photographs of all the known victims and make posters to stick on walls all over Germany

What's the refugee version of "burn the coal, pay the toll?"

she was a fucking leftist and worked in a rafugeecenter.
she got what she wanted, no tears, just joy that another worthless leftist has been brutally eliminated.

Guarantee she was a "refugees welcome" SJW half-wit. I'm not sure if I should be sympathy or not.

Her parent's were strictly catholic, theres rumours that she was a virgin when it happened

"Suck Mohammads dick, Get raped and Killed"

im laughing at germany this is really funny.
Americanos get a fucking shitshow to watch as Europe burns.

Dominium Americano

she was.
and no, no symathy at all.
She wanted those people here, she wanted what they bring to us.
She wanted their "culture" their religion, their behavior.
She got everything she asked for.
I actually feel happy about this, this should wake up some more people and especially women.

Grime with slime, have a hard time.

Can't say I blame her, we all at some point have fallen for the diversity, multiculturalism and secularism meme.

clean the rag, die a hag

Fuck them.

Germans hate themselves. RIP Germany.

These women are idiots true, but more than that they are victims twice over. They are victims of years of social engineering with bullshit feminism and politically correct brainwashing. Now they are victims of murdering rapist islamists.
Regardless of how fucking deluded white European women are now, they need our help. Not in a direct intervention of white knight manginas obviously..
we need to subvert the bitches back into thinking semi normally.
For all the pro whites nationalists on these boards, laughing at a young woman who just got murdered by a mud slime isn't the way to go if you want to PRESERVE your fucking countries and cultures.
These brainwashed bitches needs saving from themselves but they will spit in our faces if we do it directly..we must employ (((their))) strategies to snap these fucked up cunts out of it. Remember you mudda fuggers may well have children one day too..start saving society now whilst you still have chance. Keep fucking laughing and your part of your own self destruction

Thy are fucking victims of their own indifference and stupidity.

It won't wake women up if it's buried in the back pages. I have seen how Germany have suppressed this shit in the media. Same as most of Western European (((media))).

well i actually must admit that you have a point with what you said above.
I guess you're right, but i still feel kind a bit of "Schadenfreude"
Its like watching idiots playing with fireworks and then crying when it blasts of their fingers.

Every single woman working in refugee camps is looking for brown dick.
Every single one of them.

Listen bro. I understand where your coming from and agree..but you have to understand also where that fucked up mind set, mental illness that has infected white women in Europe, originated from.

If more white women voted trump in the states than for Hillary, it should show everyone that there is hope for white women..but it's an everlasting struggle to keep women from destroying themselves and mankind..it started with Adam and Eve

I agree with you, and yes I understand (((where))) it originated from.

And woman will go with what is currently trending, in anything, including politics.
If tomorrow we went full nazi, suddenly, all woman would be full nazi.

Women are fucked double-over, it is quite clear women don't have the agency to make rational decisions but are rather driven by maternal instincts which itself is comprised of a morality that stems from 'correct' group mentality. As such women adopt the moral code of the group they reside in and see those that live outside of that group as predators (patriarchy w/e) and are so cheerful at the most petty things that their group does (what they refer to as 'empowerment').

The problem is with that we, fathers, husbands, brothers etc, are not protecting our women. You have to acknowledge that she was fucked over first by her caretakers who didn't warn her of the possible dangers, and secondly of not defending her against the outside world.

> Liberals

You mean leftists.

German Liberals are saying that "they have to go back".