youtube.com/watch?v=4rg8innCuN4
youtube.com/watch?v=hz-crDWmINk
youtube.com/watch?v=WlyL2r2j7VQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8zOgc6uGO5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=JhY9GOhFwN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

wtf this shit is still going?

This dude must have severe autism IRL. Anyone have any pix of him?

cringe

Did anyone ever get pics of Murdoch Chan feet?

I did. They were nasty af, totally not what you would expect.

post them

This shit is stupid and poorly executed.

/trash

Heh, Enoch and SeventhSon cameos.

Murdoch Murdoch was cringy as fuck past the first one or two episodes. It got just worse.

Funniest cringiest channel I subscribe to.

I mean, The dude obviously has the right mindset

It's just that he's cringy and underage

I love Murdoch-chan

based

kek, based

The thing is...

Is this what weaponised autism looks like?

No, This what weaponized autism looks like
youtube.com/watch?v=bchnuZJl-cw

>H-hes probably a 400 pound hacker to. Fuckin anti semite wait till moysha hears about this!

Yes. It is I

>tfw you'll never sniff Murdoch-chan's butthole

M-Murdoch?

Post a picture faggot

prove you're alt white

It's just cringe.

The biggest problem with the alt-right is that deep down they're just man children making videos with memes like this unironically.

Sure they're winning but I'm not sure they see the irony in adult men drawing cartoons as the upholders of western values.

theyre like 30

Nu-right BTFO.

Sry, atleast you still have your baboon mindset. Right?

tfw civic nationalists and ethnic nationalists can't coexist in peace

>mfw jew centaurs
finally too autistic for me family

>Civic nationalists
Eyyy lets get some of them "talented" POC in here am i rite? xD

>Ethnic nationalists
No thanks, we would like to stay homogenous.

It was never compatible it seems.

My wife's boyfriend is actually a big fan of civic nationalism. Why do Nazis hate it?

I love these videos. Last son of the west was top tier art.

Yeah, AMA. You fags keep making threads about my based cartoons. What's the deal?

Pic of your GF pls

Why the two male murdochs look exactly the same but with a different voice actor?

what's even the point?

Post boipussi

I didn't really like the last episode.
maybe I didn't understand it well tho

>no mention of the gorilla mindset
shit video

make more episodes about Taytay

post pics of gf

I like the message and its fairly clever but I just can sit through this show. too hard to watch

For Americans (and other cucked countries) I think civic nationalism is born more out of "well white nationalism can't possibly exist with these huge populations of brown people so if we want nationalism the only option is to compromise", moreso than actually wanting multiculturalism and such.

Yeah, thats how you make gains and win. You compromise.

I understand that this is how it has been in the past, and look how damaging it has been to the west and especially to America which went from like 90% white in 1965, to god knows what today, 55%?

And you guys have a larger population than europe. If the globalists are allowed to play the same trick on Europe, the west will be dead in 40 years.

its less than 50 percent now for sure.

we have less people than europe though

Love that show

Why is guy fieri in it?

Yes, the Alt-Right should have died months ago

True, but not when it comes to each nation. We are in a bad situation my Burger friend.

Also

>Yeah, thats how you make gains and win. You compromise.

Was a sarcastic joke. If you dident catch it. Sarcasm is hard when it comes to writing.

post Murdoch chan's feet

its 60~ish perecent

what a disaster

Listen to their appearance on the Daily Shoah... they are aware of the irony.

Do you realize even Murdoch-chan has the Wojack template?

Who does the William Pierce voice? It's spot-on.

They were before the election, the hard WNs always looked the other way and didn't said anything about the cuckery of the civicfags until they started attacking them.

DO IT!
PROVE THAT YOUR WHITE!!!

are you and murdoch chan married? why haven't you put aryan babies in her "oven" yet?

his 100% Pure 100% Bavarian Phenotype, user.

Alt-light must exist as a geteway for normies

they were throwing that 60 percent number around when i was in highschool

Brexit and Obama's Legacy were pretty good.

That doesn't mean the alt-lite and alt-right should fight each other.

The left doesn't fight and disavow their more extreme counterparts...

Yes, and we lived in a nice symbiose with the alt lite until they started punching right. If the alt lite tells its people to dislike the alt right then that symbiotic relationship falls apart.

>Brown eyes
Seems about right for Bavarian niggers

do you kids honestly watch this shit

Does Murdoch-chan have a tight ass?

You underestimate the power of propaganda

They are NOT a gateway to the alt-right though, if you count Sargon, Kraut and Tea or even Milo as alt-lite. They are simply liberals, some more and some less up on the SJW scale

It is a title co opt: youtu.be/thliETccJss

Foot fetishists must hang

Murdoch Murdoch redpilled me with "Hold Back the Night" and "Prep the Bull"

People says it's cringe because they're embarrassed to admit that it hits them square in feels

>talented
I mean they exist, Indians (from Asia, not American Indians) are the wealthiest and best educated ethnic group in the US. Your country just actively chooses to let in all the refugees.

>Monkey mindspace

This needs to be the first Jew in the oven.

>People says it's cringe because they're embarrassed to admit that it hits them square in feels

youtube.com/watch?v=4rg8innCuN4

Sure they can. Let ethnats dictate policy and civnats can just love the state that enacts the policy

Da fuq is this shit?

It's suppose to be OUR Southpark senpai. Don't you faggots realize this yet? Jesus

>hoping it actually is you two.
Love your cartoons Murdochs. Keep fighting the good fight fellas, wish we had a million more just like you two.

I think murdoch chan is pretty funny and entertaining. Its cringe as fuck but thats what makes it funny.

Murdoch is 2 dudes. Quit larping faggot. Doubt they would be spending time on this cancerous board anyways.

Milo will win

My point was that we shouldent let any POC in. Destroying your countries homogeneity and ethnic make up for the sake of some poo in loo coders or engineers is the most retarded and short sighted thing i have ever heard of.

It also leaves the door open for everybody to come in. One year you might need poo coders, the next year you might be running low on cleaning ladies or gardeners.

They were on TRS and have said they've visited here (and threads about their work specifically) though Murdock-chan didn't participate.

>Doubt they would be spending time on this cancerous board anyways.

They've said it themselves, in YouTube comments Both 4/pol/ and 8/pol/. But yeah, the guy claiming to be them in this thread is most likely just larping.

youtube.com/watch?v=hz-crDWmINk

youtube.com/watch?v=WlyL2r2j7VQ

youtube.com/watch?v=8zOgc6uGO5Q

they're from middle america...so yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=JhY9GOhFwN4

Ya. It's a good thing and a bad thing right. They need to be exposed to some truth but at the same time they have brought the quality of the board to new lows. No doubt they're the reason for leftypol trying to infiltrate and for all those faggot Marxism/Communism Generals I keep seeing.

>thats how you win. You lose.
Justine?

see
I was trying to be sarcastic

You mean the faggotory of that channel? yes, we are breaking the cringe conditioning

Its still too hard to tell whether this is supposed to be comedy or serious. Its way too larp-y, they need to make it more over the top or something, otherwise this just comes off as cringe

this shit is weapons grade autism.

fuck my eyes

BASED AF DESU

>people unironically watch this
where's the bleach

eh i dont mind it. needs to cater to normies on jewtube so people will watch it. kind of trying to sway people i feel. its nice

I loved this! Good video guys. I like the direction too - it reminds me of The Last Son of The West Video that you all did. That was probably my favorite thing you've done.

Still say fuck niggers and jews, etc. Bring up how niggers never invented the wheel, and how kikes are a parasite to every society they try to kill.

I just don't need a faggy label, especially one ginned up by lying kikes and parroted by an edge lord faggot.

Murdoch Murdoch is fantastic. Been watching their shit for a couple of months now. It's a shame they're a bunch of redditor faggots

>2 posts by this ID