The end is nigh

Daily reminder that Brazil will officially colapse in 5-10 years and an unprecedent wave of imigration of 200 million brazilians will start towards europe and The Usa.If you thought the 5 million syrian,african and arab refugess were bad you are in for a ride.And it gets even worse.A bunch of brazilians have european passports so there is virtually nothing the EU can do to keep them out when it happens.

Europe won't exist in 10 years.

After that imigration wave they probably wont

Serves them well desu

Brazil's been a shithole for decades. Why collapse now?

How the fuck will you get to Europe? You'll become the new mexicans and try to get to north america.

I would love sum 14-18 yo brazilian pussy

ar*bs niggers and now heuniggers?
DOES THE ENRICHMENT EVER END

we are already set for extinction anyway, few hundred millions nigs here and a few million arabs there. whats the difference, end result is the same. europe is a rotting corpse awaiting to be scavenged.

I for one welcome our new Brazilian overlords

With lead

>A bunch of brazilians have european passports so there

Apparently my dad can't be German because my grandfather didn't marry my grandmother.

I wonder if a DNA test proving I'm his grandkid will entitle me to my deserved citizenship. Thinking a fucking Syrian is more entitled to Germany than me makes me want to do a Elliot Rodger day of retribution on fucking Merkel.

I have a couple of grand in a brazilian small cap etf.

I'd applaud the death of your mutt nation but if I could keep my money that would be a bonus.
Why is your nation dying?

You understand that sailing the Atlantic as an uneducated unprepared immigrant is impossible, right? If more than 2% of any sort of immigrants make it through the journey, I'll cut my pinky off. Cause most of you ain't even rich enough to afford a fucking Playstation.

Sucks for you.Will probably have to try your luck with the USA instead of getting a free ride to europe ticket

>Defeatist attitude
>literally 2016

I've never been this hopeful for the future

Panama is pretty much a choke point to keep them out, no? We'll build a wall there too.

A plane fight to europe is not that expensive(around 500 dollars).at least 100 million brazilians could use their life savings to buy one and reach France/Germany in a few hours

80 niggers in a raft seem to be making it across the Mediterranean no problem

wtf man isnt this shit supposed to be ius sanguini
If Im related to this oldman by blood why the fuck I can't be german, I swear to god the day of retribution will come to Merkel screencap this

>he unironically believes USA is worst then Europe
you 55chan monkeys are complete bluepilled retards

>worse
>fthan
fixed

Something tell we the west will get all the black male Brazilians while all the hot white females ones stay in Brazil.

Why will Brazil colapse?
The pinnacle of all this instability must be a civil war, nothing too much different from the violence wave we face everyday.
It'll be my chance to be a moonman.

hahaha if this came 1488 it would be hillarious

Like this...

its fine guys

Brazil is already collapsed

Meh. that's nothing.

60% of all Argies (23 million) could apply for automatic Italian citizenship based on blood ties alone.

You'd be lucky to get Italian Brazilians.
The problem are the other +110 million Hue niggers.

Nuke central America (and mexico) to create a wall of radioactive wasteland that will keep the Brazilians out. Easy as pie.

Haven't lived in hueland for that long but I'll probably flee back to Europe within the next 4 years because there's a kid on the way.

It's a nice country to party and live childless but jfc is it not suited to raise kids.

Based on prevailing ocean currents anyone setting out from Rio would likely end up in the South Atlantic.

Going from the north they would be headed towards the Carribean and the Gulf, not Europe.

ad hominem
I just gave you an answer

Did you read the graphic? 23 million, and that's from 2000.

why should brazil collapse? i dont get it?

>unprecedent wave of imigration of 200 million brazilians will start towards europe and The Usa

truly the end of days

Yeah, and you didn't get my point...

Even if Brazil collapsed, it wouldn't be the middle class Italian Brazilians leaving but the hordes of poor niggers.

The nigs will have to swim, but they are going nowhere.

That is not true you retard. What is your basis??

Im military command and i dont hear any fear. We are in negative fear status in the last 3 months from now.

All is "better than expected"

Not if the eu collapses first and nation states put armed guards on the borders. You monkeys have to rot in your shit hole and not pollute the rest of the world. It simply wont happen. The world changes very fast monkey and we are becoming weary of you all. You may make it as far as the united states but you will not make it to the shores of europe.

No civil war will happen. All commanders adhere to the ethus of pacific transition. As happened even during the brink of war and with foreignn incentive.

And why should I care?

No.

Monkeys can climb walls :DD

>Daily reminder that Brazil will officially colapse in 5-10 years
Source?

I'm actually heading to Portugal next month with my EU passport. Will stay there with family for a couple months then go meet with my uncles working construction for arabs in France. If France is as shitty as everyone says then maybe I'll give Germoney a shot.

Why?
You do realize the official inflation numbers are extremely underplayed right? You're basically hemorrhaging money by making any investment under 20%/year

Brazilian immigrants are good immigrants.

>We integrate.

>We speak the language.

>We work.

>We are christian.

>We`re overall alright to be around of

Our entire culture is about happy people with chaotic good values.

Nobody cares about Brazilian imigration. Even Trump has praised it over the Mexican immigration.

1 - Brazil is not going to collapse, there's no evidence pointing to that.
2 - Even if it did, even the most cucked countries wouldn't accept "refugees" unless shit starts getting blown up everywhere (extremely unlikely).
3 - Canacucks have a lot more to fear with their increased immigrant intake than America or Europe

I have Italian descent and I know it's damn hard to get that recognized. In my case, I need the birth certificate of my ancestor, but that can only be acquired in Italy and I have no idea where he was born.

Dont listen to him.
It isnt dieing. Things have gotten better after the left crumbled.

In fact we are at the very start of what could be the greatest economic boom after 16 years of leftism.

The idea that we would be crumbling is insane. Its simply out of place with the reality of our nation.

>he actually believes that The EU will uncuck itself

Also,even if it did almost half of brazilians are entitled to an european passport.There would be no way to stop the stream as they would be legit european citzens by paper.Enjoy the few years before the shitstorm.Canada is already a heaven for refugee as it is when the Braziliam wave starts there will be nowhere to run(perhaps australia)

This brazilian imigration wave will probably collapse The EU so it will be the end of the free gibs to the eastern european shitholes.You are also doommed

With 4000 euros and google, you could do that in Italy in less than 60 days, it seems you are uninformed

And how many are actually 50% Italian or more?

about 1%-2%.That is the scary part for you guys

We are the biggest attention whores of the internet. Idiot.

Fuck you. We survived the 80s. Greece is still a thing in spite of the crisis. You should get off the internet.
Asshole.

Tbqh, i'd much rather take a Brazilian than an arab shitskin. It comes down to the religion.

you are delusional and you have no grasp on the economy

nothing changed with dilma's impeachment and nothing will change until 2019, by then we'll be too fucked to recover fully and be economically unnatractive for an entire generation

>2012: gdp grows only 1% showing exhaustion of current policies, industry performing poorly for many years already, worker's party beings anti-cyclical economic measures
>2013: first signs of economic crisis demanding urgent action appear (gdp/debt ratio, barraged inflation, water crisis), worker's party insists on anti-cyclical economic measures failing to see the true faults of the brazilian economy and the global slowdown
>2014: Dilma delays payments to public banks and increases expenditure to cheat her way to reelection aggravating the economic crisis by an order of magnitude
>2015: wasted year with the government rotting away with congress blocking any attempt at reform or economic adjustment, economic crisis still largely unaddressed
>2016: wasted year of backdoor dealings to pursue the impeachment and stablish the new government, approved largest deficit in the history of the new republic to appease the crows, basically twisting the knife at the guts of the economy without passing a single reform so far
>2017: unable to show economic growth in 6 months (no one could since it took these clowns 4 years to start addressing the crisis instead of their personal interests), Temer will suffer great pressure and be unable to pass any meaningful reform except PEC 241
>2018: election year, wasted fighting over whether we should continue austerity or implement le anti-cyclical economic measures

everyone is starting to realize this, even the markets that were completely euphoric with the impeachment are toning it down and showing trend reversal signs

brazil is currently on the verge of economic collapse with a barely legitimate government that is unable to pass reforms and under severe threat of being impeached itself