There Aren't Any White People: The Movie

it was still good though

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jbM3PwcGi0g
theguardian.com/film/commentisfree/2016/nov/29/disney-moana-trump-america-diversity-election
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((Disney)))

You're a grown man, why are you watching Disney movies?

Because I'm not insecure.

sounds fun and dwayne the rock johnson always seems to exemplifies good morals.

I'd like to see it

>There aren't any white people
Well doesn't it take place on an island somewhere? Why would there be white people? Wanting your skin color represented just for the sake of your skin color is racism

OP's a woman

Why would there be white people in Polinezia though?

>he actually believes this

Its because youre a manchild, i was hoping you wouldnt find out like this.

I was making a joke for my friends at Sup Forums.

lol

why would there be white people in fucking polynesia faggot

this is a bait thread

There really isn't any problem with this movie. If disney wants to make a movie about a girl on a Polynesian island, there's no real reason to insert white people into it. This is different from something like Hamilton, which artificially injects multiculturalism into American history.

who cares, disney is shit.

besides mulan only had asians, who gives a shit?

It's only a problem when there aren't any white people when the movie takes place in a location where there are mostly white people

OP could have kids.

TALA MOANA WARRIOR

you hear it you lose

What kind of bullshit are you talking about ?

why would there be white people?

WE WUZ SAMOANS N SHIET

I don't care about them being Polynesian. If there's something that really irks me about this movie though, it's the intense effort to try and portray the girl as YASSSS QUEEN and SO PRETTY. She looks terrible, and it's disconcerting seeing so much corporate media and dumb-ass leftists perversely trying to push her as some beauty ideal for the kids watching this.

Op is confirmed shitskin baiting faggot no white person gives a shit about people being ethno-geographically honest about race and culture; no white person insists on white washing outside of western society.

Movie was pretty purplepilled desu. Woman went out to get shit done, but she still needed a man to help her fight her battles even if he was the one who created the problems in the first place. Solving it with friendship was pretty bluepilled, but it's a Disney movie for kids so I didn't expect anything different. Disney has been putting out a lot of purplepilled movies lately.

As long as it isn't KANGZ shit that replaces historical truth by shoehorning blacks other favored skintones everywhere, who gives a fuck?

*and other

dont feww bad op. i wike to watch kids movies too. wanna be fwiends?

go kiww youwsewf with youw wazer wifle

>purple pill

Cool your autism m8

thanks for the shitpost, shiro.

>Makes movie about one specific group of people
>Doesn't culturally appropriate
>Doesn't have le evil white man
>Genuine story about a homogenous society
Pretty decent for ((Disney))

is there always this much singing in disneymovies?. was kinda annyoing tbqhwyl

There's usually more

she's seriously named "Moan"?

fucking hell America.

Isn't this thing based on Polynesian Hercules:
youtube.com/watch?v=jbM3PwcGi0g

Just watch and enjoy movies bro. You are fucking degenerate if you seriously rate movies on whether they are blue or red pilled

Moana. Name of a polynesian sea god. means ocean.
yes

You got it m8

I usually do. Was just commenting on it on a political board on a taiwanese pig straddling bulletin board. Sorry for triggering you.

why do white people have such hard time accepting that other races are performing far better than whites and whites have reached a threshold and are unable to keep up with other races.

>Depiction of ancient Polynesia
>no white people

Sounds about right.

I'd be pissed off if they did include us in the film. We're not the token niggers they put in films portraying our ancient culture.

I quite enjoyed Polynesian Prince of Egypt.

>(((Disney)))
Have you seen Frozen? Basically "Aryan - The Movie". I heard they're making a second part

Uh oh, Canada is projecting again.

>don't put people of color in movie because it wouldn't make sense
>people of color lose their shit and cry racism

>don't put white people in a movie because it wouldn't make sense
>white people agree and move along

the animation looks top

Forgot pic

>Film about Pacific islanders
>No white people

No fucking shit.

>other races performing better
>placing other races into the fantasy world of a film that they have complete control over is somehow performing better

I dont give a fuck if white people arent in a movie that takes place in god damned Polynesia but why the domestic pig and rooster? I haven't seen it yet.

At least is not an interracial couple

But it's about islander myths and shit. Of course there's only islanders, ya social justice retard.

Something tells me that the girl with barely a tenth of his mass and strength will be much more useful than him. Although he isn't a white male so it might be slightly more favorable for him.

lol doing better in what?

it's your standard disney sidekick thing. Pig is useless an only in 1/8 of the movie. Chicken is just comedic relief for the kiddies.

you guys think that your superiority is being questioned by other races. There are many white dominating animated movies, you dont make fuss about it, but when it comes to different races, you get insecure. and out this insecurity, you end doing stupid things and blame other races for part destruction civilization.

Because if you stop thinking about everything as a socio-political battle you can enjoy things a bit easier. For example, zootopia is a piece of shit because it is all about how we shouldn't discriminate against Muslims, but if you ignore the cognitive dissonance you can at least appreciate the mind numbing entertainment that Disney movies provide.

Honestly surprised you are whining there aren't any blacks you SJW retard.

Protip: It's a polynesian movie about polynesians, no whites makes sense. Sticking blacks into European roles does not.

There are a lot of wild pigs on Hawaii, although it doesn't make sense in the movie because the pigs were introduced by European sailors.

No shit. Because it was set in a mythical Polynesia.

If you seriously complain about this, you have no right to complain about revisionist history on European culture and media.

Execpt you're all WRONG.

Did anybody even stay after the end credit scene? Jesus Christ you people are so clueless, had you watched the end credit scene you would see that Moana is sailing through the seas with her kin and stop in her track when she sees French ships on the horizon.

How the fuck is nobody talking about this?

YouTube that shit right now to see for yourselves

(((Disney))).

OP is a faggot, we are all aware, no one is honestly complaining about the movie.

I don't think that graph means what you think that graph means.

Check the axis.

The market is just reacting to the changing demographics, especially among the youth. We're going to start seeing a lot of media designed for non-white kids.

i am not just talking about this movie. Except for blacks, the progress rate of other races is better than that of whites.

>la la la voyagin
>oh noes, a literally alien culture exists
>the unknown is scary
has nothing to do with denigrating white people. That's a wholly human reaction to seeing something outside your people and tribe for the first time.

Beloved Sup Forums

I found this article a few days ago about the movie:

theguardian.com/film/commentisfree/2016/nov/29/disney-moana-trump-america-diversity-election

Enjoy.

Please tell me what you think that graph you posted means.

>movie based in Hawaii
>filled with pacific islanders
That's how it should be

Made by 80% whites tho
good enough

why is the man so fucking ugly

They even made her chubby to accommodate fat people

>no white people in a pacific island reeeeeeee
that's literally SJW tier logic

Post yfw he was the main source of controversy early on. They cried racist because he was "fat". Cant make this shit up

Which is funny, because I live on Oahu and everyone with Polynesian blood is fat or bulky as hell.

I lose every time I hear about this movie.

they shouldn't even set a movie in some nigger infested polenesian island

he's really built more like a sumo wrestler

>implying you would smash dat brown manko

What are you fucking gay?

There are times to complain about the film industry.

This isn't one of them.

The male character is a total stereotype of indigenous pacific islanders...I'm so fucking triggered by this movie I can't even see straight.

Because polynesians had domesticated pigs (for food not as friends) and chickens. Ancient polynesians were prolific and their Hawaiian descendents are good folk too.

Was honestly pretty decent. Some pacing problems here and there, but pretty solid overall.

There's also a catchy-as-fuck musical number where Moana just fucking shows up at Maui's home and starts shouting orders and he basically tells her to calm the fuck down and maybe give him a humble little 'thank you' for all the shit he's done for humanity before making even more demands.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=79DijItQXMM

Thinly veiled lesbianism: The movie.

I saw this with my kid. No real agenda aside from stronk womyn leader. It's an hour and a half of Moana finding and then begging The Rock to help her, him making excuses or trying to escape, and then half an hour of the less than anticlimactic end where he has a change of heart.

My kid liked the pretty colors. I liked the popcorn and hotdog.

It will do alright in America and flop everywhere else.

Looks like a Hawaiian or islander themed movie. Why would there be white people in it?

ill tell you whats wrong with this ok pay attention beta cuck fags
IN EVERY MOVIE THEIR IS ATLEAST 1 BLACK PERSON FORCED ON TO IT EVEN COMMERCIALS HELL WESTERN MOVIES HAVE NIGGERS ON THEM MIGHT AS WELL SAY THEY WERE KANGZ
tl;dr only white people can be excluded

Frozen didn't have any brown people in it. Disney must be based.

Eaxactly, I thought he was more muscular than fatass. Obviously not peak human form, but not fat acceptance at all
.Thats why they called it racist. Stereotypes are bad okay, next youll assume swedish people are tall blond white people?

i really didn't see any problem with it. It was a cute/well written movie and it didn't really push the brown/woman thing, because it actually fit the story.

so.. they were historically accurate in their portrayal? gee, what a concept! it's not like they did an all-brown cast for a movie about britain in the 1200's.

Sage

His wifes daughter wanted to see it, there's nothing wrong with watching a movie with a child.

oh yeah, like Frozen?

Good point, Goy. 50% of the older females here who dye their hair dye it blond.

what do you call the whats at the bottom left, then?

WHERE ARE HIS NIPPLES?

Remember how much of a shitstorm SJWs created at the time?

Misschien moet je de definitie van racisme nog eens bekijken.

>being aware of Jewish brainwashing via entertainment is degenerate