Was trump a mistake?

was trump a mistake?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/11/30/business/dealbook/trumps-economic-cabinet-picks-signal-embrace-of-wall-st-elite.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy fuck this fuckin propaganda. Dude isn't even in office yet

HAHA dumb bitch. Goldman Sachs and George Soros win again!

I would like to see some proofs, not media lies.

Implying that had Trump not won the bank would just buy her a free house and not expect to be paid back?

For fuck's sake, when you take out a mortgage you sign like a dozen things promising to repay the note and the numbers are spelled out in black and white.

this is fucking retarded

Literally the same tactics the establishment used after Brexit.

>I DIDN"T PAY MY MORTGAGE AND ITS TRUMPS FAULT

it really is the lowest of the low right now

This, fuck 'em all

The guy was on Trump team. Do your research bithc.

Another proof that women are too dumb to lead their own lives, let alone a country?
>take too much loan
>can't pay it
>IT'S EVERYONE ELSE'S FAULT NOT MINE

How is it propaganda? They're not implying that she got her house taken away in the last week. They're saying Trump voters expected Trump to "drain the swamp" but here he is literally appointing a George Soros/Goldman Sachs hedge fund manager to Treasury Secretary.

This. Where do they find these people?
During the election they made it seem like Trump had no support and Hillary had all of the support.

(you)

FAKE NEWS
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

ARCHIVE OR GTFO!

Maybe you should have paid your bills

cant make house payments and then blames someone else because they took her house from her

They are using the exact same playbook as the remainers after Brexit.

The great thing about commie collectivist scum is they rarely change their strategies.

>the man who was the finance chair of my candidate of choice's entire presidential campaign worked for the bank I owed my mortgage to
>I voted for him anyway
>why nobody told me before

f

Honestly this woman is so fucking stupid on so many levels. It's not like no one knew Trump was going to appoint Steve Mnuchin to his cabinet, he was Trump's fucking Finance Chair. She didn't do her research, so she deserves to get fucked.

>Takes out loan
>Stops repaying loan
>Expects nothing bad to happen

So one of the handful of banks who run the show in the USA and for whom Trump Treasury happens to work for foreclosed her home, clearly Donald DRUMPF is a bigoted nazi

#notmypresident

Maybe Muslims are right we've given women too much freedom.

>trusting politicians to change things instead of changing them yourselves

If any politicians were really against the system they would commit suicide with shotguns to the back of the head.

I'm literally shaking right now

>waaaaaah I don't wanna pay my debts

Donald said day one he was appointing killers.

> dont pay mortgage
> home gets foreclosed

ablooo ablooooooo

These "Trump's fault" news articles are starting to become like that game where you pick a subject on Wikipedia and see how many links it takes to get to Hitler.

>mfw I stubbed my toe because I was distracted because my water was boiling over in a pot I bought 306 days ago which is exactly how many electoral votes Trump got so it's Trump's fault I stubbed my toe

rules are rules
breaking them has consequences

pay debts

Did she just assume her financial troubles would just vanish the moment Trump got elected?

That's libtard Bernie tier levels of stupidity.

>Sup Forums defending wall street globalists
my fucking sides

the cognitive dissonance on this board is unreal

>here he is literally appointing a George Soros/Goldman Sachs hedge fund manager to Treasury Secretary

he hasn't done anything yet you kike

This, when will people realise politics is a soap opera.

/thread

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post?

>if you don't accept media bullshit you are just suffering from le cognitive dissonance meme

>They're saying Trump voters expected Trump to "drain the swamp"

what does that have to do with this old lady not making her payments though?

nefarious media.
any elected official would have hired someone for treasury secretary that worked for a bank at some point in time in their life that foreclosed on a home

it's literally impossible to get someone with a financial background who hasn't worked with a bank that had mortgages in their portfolio.

TOO BAD. SOMETIMES YOU GOTTA TAKE AN L FOR THE TEAM.

I like how OP posted this yesterday, got BTFO by the first post, and then stopped posting in the thread and waited until the next day to try again.

LMFAO what a faggot.

You're retarded, and using easy bait to fuel a stupid argument.

People are accountable for their financial decisions, and regardless of who he picks for his cabinet, those problems are not going to simply go away.

>2011+5
>spreading fake news
shiggy diggy

We go high if they go low, amirite fellow hilldogs?

I didn't know the election was still going on.

>oh no Trump was really the evil wall st person.... even though hillary got 100x more money from wall st

lel

I heard Trumps second cousin twice removed didn't spare a dollar for the poor children at McDonalds once. Truly Trump is the Antichrist.

The cognitive dissonance in your post is unreal. Read the fucking article and tell me how it's Trump's fault this woman lost her home. Canadians really are easily the stupidest people on this board.

>shotgun
>back of head
pick one

>before election
>HILLARY IS EVIL CUZ GOLDMAN SACHS, GOLDMAN SACHS IS EBIL GLOBALIST BANKERS TRAMPLING ON THE RIGHTS OF AVERAGE AMERICANS
>after election, when trump picks mnuchin for treasury
>GOLDMAN SACHS WAS A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN, HE WAS JUST TRYNA GET MONEY FOR HIS BONUSES

I really can't imagine the mental gymnastics you have to perform to be like this. I feel bad for you.

>1 post by this ID
>no source
And this

Waiting for pol fucks to wake up and realize that yes it was. No matter the ridiculous reality TV sideshow bullshit that our leadership has become, you fucks cant seem to see past your reverence for this douchebag. Waiting to see what it actually takes for pol to turn against Trump. Its coming in the next 9 months, I'd say but I wonder what it'll be..

News flash:

If you fall behind on your payments, you will be foreclosed on. Look in the mirror if you want to place blame on anyone. You should have made more money, or understand your finances before you buy a home. Fuck this bish

This isn't news. This is nothing.

>I expected that with "drain the swamp" he meant all my debts would be pardoned.

That Jewish sociopath who is Trump's friend cheated her out because of a 25cent technicality

The best people

not a mistake if he sparks a populist, progressive revolution that rounds up his supporters and shoots them all.
winning!

Maybe if she made her god damn payments on time instead of being a fucking cunt the bank wouldn't have foreclosed on her shitty house

He's not even Fucking president yet you morons.
God damn it shit like this makes me ashamed to be a burger.
Fucking idiots vote on the 8th and expect the whole world to change overnight and everything to different on the 9th

>muhnuchin
so she wants the jobs shipped away and higher taxes now?

>foreclosing on a woman because of a 27 cent error is ok with me!
Cucking yourself and defending bankers who make 1000x what you do. Keep on bootlicking, cuck. Anything to defend your bull Trump.

wtf I love Goldman Sachs now

They were the good guys all along

Sup Forums will never turn on Trump. The spin and rhetoric is well understood and identified here. Shill somewhere else, faggot.

Only for that lady because of her self-interest.

>was trump a mistake?

What was the alternative, a criminal in the Whitehouse?

>continue to not pay mortgage
>the (((ones))) who actually own your house do something
>REEEEEEEEE TRUMP REEEEEEEEEEEE

Did she REALLY think electing anybody would magically make her mortgage disappear? What a fucking ninny.

>Sup Forums will never turn on Trump.

He's right, let's all sign a petition to get this woman her house back

>pol
How to spot a newfag in 3 characters

>Sup Forums will never turn on Trump
If only there was a word for someone who defends a more powerful male even after he's shown that he doesn't give a fuck about them.

Oh yeah. Cuck.

well hillary never loaned out money. she just took it. so she's better

It's like WWE for coaster's.

>different authors

Really makes you think.

Thats scary. So no matter what he does, youre cool with it, eh?

This is possibly the ONLY leftist meme I find funny.

he still would've won

>he thinks these random chucklefucks are representative of anybody

I bet you thought the alt-right was a real thing too, and its why you'll never win. You're attacking shadows bud

>implying i need a safe space

Nah. Just informing you that your leftist faggot tendencies are well understood here, and we all laugh at (you) whether you get a response or not. Please, continue to waste your time and provide many laffs.

keep on trying, maybe you'll convince someone to switch sides using insults and namecalling one day

ov vey. two filthy goyim jews. both whiny crybabies. buy muh books goyim buy buy buy. watch my YouTube channel so i can make money goyim. buy buy buy

>maybe you'll convince someone to switch sides using insults and namecalling one day

>get conned by don the con man
>ur st0poid

This is literally a "that bike rider who puts a stick in their spokes" comic in news article form.

>implying I care about convincing a retard he's been scammed rather than letting you serve as a pathetic warning to others
Cuck.

Go prep Trump before he dicks you out of a job and uses your tax dollars to enrich his billionaire buddies.

>A leaf.
>Calling people cucks.

Opinion disregarded

Well you certainly can't even make a decent looking MS Paint diagram so I'm assuming the level of intellect here is pretty low.

Looks like a 4th grader's work.

You certainly seem to have a highly knowledgable understanding of the cuck lifestyle. Stick to that and leave politics to the adults.

How many pictures of Trump do you have saved to your harddrive?

Cuck.

I love when leafs try to overcompensate and and try to appear big on here despite being the laughingstock of the board. It's a very common phenomena, as though it somehow absolves them from living in Canada.

>Looks like a 4th grader's work.

>waaaaa it' looks shitty so it must not be true.

>he says before he goes back to worshiping a billionaire con man who doesn't know he exists

How the fuck can posters be this delusional? Do you really expect this goldman/soros shill to not act in the interests of his masters?

If you voted for Trump for ANY reason aside from it being hilarious if he won, you're a gullible moron. Just be thankful that the only threat Trump poses to anything is the perception the rest of the world has of the US now. Little, if anything, is going to change in the next 4 years politically or economically.

>I defend a billionaire on an anime imageboard
>I do it for FREE
Cuck.

>posts articles which conveniently leave out the fact that Pence removed those people from the transition team once Christie got the boot

Tell me, are you selectively choosing your information to be misleading to others, or to delude yourself?

>Pence removed those people from the transition team once Christie got the boot

>removes lobbyists
>puts in lobbyists

Yeah sure thing kid. How you enjoying Steven Mnuchin you fucking faggots?

Case in point. A Canadian throwing any shit is certainty pathetic and hypocritical, but it is mostly funny.

>Trump's Economic Cabinet Picks Signal Embrace of Wall St. Elite

nytimes.com/2016/11/30/business/dealbook/trumps-economic-cabinet-picks-signal-embrace-of-wall-st-elite.html?_r=0

Now Mr. Trump has named a former Goldman executive and co-investor with Mr. Soros to spearhead his economic policy.

With Wednesday’s nomination of Steven Mnuchin, a Goldman trader turned hedge fund manager and Hollywood financier, to be Treasury secretary, a new economic leadership is taking shape in Washington.

Mr. Mnuchin will join Wilbur L. Ross Jr., a billionaire investor in distressed assets, who has been chosen to run the Commerce Department, and Todd Ricketts, owner of the Chicago Cubs, who has been picked to be deputy commerce secretary. All are superwealthy and to be overseen by the first billionaire president in United States history.

That two investors — Mr. Mnuchin and Mr. Ross — will occupy two major economic positions in the new administration is the most powerful signal yet that Mr. Trump plans to emphasize policies friendly to Wall Street, like tax cuts and a relaxation of regulation, in the early days of his administration.

While that approach has been cheered by investors (the stocks of Bank of America, Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley have been on a tear since the election), it stands in stark contrast to the populist campaign that Mr. Trump ran and the support he received from working-class voters across the country.

Anthony Scaramucci, a hedge fund executive and member of the Trump transition team, insisted on Wednesday that appointing wealthy investors did not contradict the campaign’s populist message.