HAPPENING

PEWDIEPIE HAS FUCKING SNAPPED

HE JUST SAID IN A NEW VIDEO (((THEY))) THREATENED TO SHUT DOWN HIS CHANNEL BECAUSE HE WAS HINTING AT TRUMP SUPPORT AND DIDN'T WANT HIM REDPILLING HIS MASSIVE AUDIENCE

HE JUST SAID THEY WANT TO SHUT HIM DOWN BECAUSE HE'S WHITE AND THAT'S A PROBLEM AND THEN HE JUST MADE A NEW VIDEO SCREENCAPPED HERE AND THEN SET IT TO PRIVATE!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6-_4Uoo_7Y4
youtube.com/watch?v=J---aiyznGQ
breitbart.com/tech/2016/12/03/mark-zuckerberg-loses-3-7-billion-following-trump-election/
youtu.be/nbGSGh5a-Ic
youtube.com/watch?v=TOmuxnye0X0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nice link you fucking faggot

Is this what you do all day? Shop shitty pics of PewDiePie's video titles just to get max 3 replies

Here's the third.

Thread's over.

youtube.com/watch?v=6-_4Uoo_7Y4

9:05 "I'm white and that's a problem"

he really is flipping out m8!!!!

is it time yet goys?

Anyone know where PDP lives in Sweden? What could have changed him?

I bet his channel is on decline and he thinks it's a conspiracy. Every youtuber dies out. Ever single one.

*Except Cr1tikal

I heard he and his gf fled Sweden due to Muslim crazies.

Except Pyrocyincal

step 1. pewdiepie loses income due to his faintingly timid support of the right wing.

step 2. he still has money, but he'd like an income, and he still wants to do something in the public eye, that's all he knows.

step 3. Sam Hyde reaches out to him and asks if he's interested in doing something together

step 4. because pewdiepie was not allowed to develop slowly into hitler, he is forced to develop rapidly into hitler under Sam "jews get fried" Hyde.

step 5. mass redpilling follows that directly contributes to the war in europe 15 years from now when the generation 'who showed what not giving a fuck really means to the so called 80's punks' throws it's weight behind the right wing civil front.

step 6. Sam Hyde introduces pewdiepie to ben garrison and moonman on the downlow and the holocaust that never happened happens again.

Yeah fuck off shillstein

youtube.com/watch?v=J---aiyznGQ

He hasn't been funny in over a year

He lives in Brighton, UK

fake andgay

>I heard he and his gf fled Sweden due to Muslim crazies.
fled a Muslim country to another Muslim country

really? His house on instagram looks amazing, and yea I know he's really rich, but it looks so fancy.

As long as he doesn't try to get his 12 year old audience to gas the Jews it's not happening.

link them to Sup Forums just say it is a edgy website of peace

Watch the video it's fucking brutal. Looks like he's legit had a mental breakdown or he's on meth

>Post yfw PewDiePie is on the next episode of hydewars

isnt youtube still losing money?
maybe thats why they change shit in hope they get more money.

Does he? His car has a stealing wheel on the left side.

>15 minutes ago
>500 views

Really faggot?

I thought he lived somewhere around Los Angeles currently

>Buys pet frog mascot
>Maga hat
>Ironic Hitler

and it's all funded by a red pilled billionaire

Notch/Sam Hyde collab... I'm interested.

Thats one good vintage meme sir

whats our equivalent of hand-rubbing?

Dick waving

I'm convinced we messed with the fabrics of reality

Name the jew lose your jew job. He already has Shekels for selling out. Faggot Swede tiptoeing around getting his little echo chamber shut down because he might not get a steady income of Shekels 10 years from now. Oy gevalt please Mr. Goldberg give me a small piece of that bread.

I can't tell if you are all autistic, or you're all really into it.

Shitposting

Imagine Sam Hyde, PewDiePie and Notch working together. It would be the perfect storm of autism!

We have a tunnel under the water so you can take your car from yurop to UK.

PRAISING

ROMAN SALUTING

Seeing wacky Jewtubers get even wackier because their bosses want to pander to us before we gas them gives me the happy feels.

can some pewdiepie fag tell me what's animal in his terrarium in the back? i had the same water bowl for my frog

link me

can someone photoshop pepe into his hands instead of the bird?

Isn't the steering wheel supposed to be on the right side in both?

A frog.

we need to start shouting at all three of these people to reach out to each other.

A toad

A red-pilled Swedish millennial who runs a lets play channel?

color me surprised.

Is Notch going to be our Zuckerberg, except more successful?

>Zuckerberg loses $3.7 billion after Trump wins

breitbart.com/tech/2016/12/03/mark-zuckerberg-loses-3-7-billion-following-trump-election/

H3H3 and South Park are also Jewy Jews who are attempting to shut down the White Nationalists with Memes.

Yes, YouTube is going to delete one of their biggest cash cows.

If streaming companies were honest, people like Legendarylea, Pink Sparkles, MassanSC and others would be banned on sites like Twitch.

YouTube operates at a loss, unlike the one I mentioned above. They can't afford to ban their most viewed channel. However, they are doing these pay to be trending bullshit videos now.

youtu.be/nbGSGh5a-Ic

What's the implication of this? I know the notch guy did Minecraft, are we looking at World Peace: The Game?

Kek has been influencing him.
This is definitely the next move we should make.
Pewdiepie has the following
Notch has the money
Sam can guide them

>@night_of_fire
Who knew that Sup Forums and /o/ would work so well together.

Funding

Jewtube evidently operates at a loss. They can't keep the Jewish Genocide under wraps.

Yootoobes is always losing money, its value is propaganda, thta's why they're messing with the system design.q

You know how many kids look up to pewdiepie and notch? What do you think will happen when those two cozy up to Sam?

h3h3 is a somewhat close friend of Pewdiepie.

oh he's a pretty good guy then. i hope he knows these things live 30 years

Jews have infinite Shekels retard.

>>

That's why I mentioned them. He's been on South Park. And South Park had Jewy episodes recently.

Pewds understands what is going on in Sweden. He lurks Sup Forums and secretly likes Trump. He references Hitler very regularly.

Now JooTube is fucking with him. He's earned his Fuck You money, and now I bet he's planning to go down in a blaze of glory and redpill 50 million in the process.

Nobody on Youtube has more subscribers than him. He's kind of a big deal.

None of these people have autism except Notch and maybe Sam

If anyone should be deleted from YouTube and life, it should be that stupid fuck Leafy.

>hey guys leafy here, I know I look like a feminine pussy whipped 12 year old boy, but I found this 10 year old who made a video on the internet so I'm going to make fun of him, have him doxxed by my army of children that watch me and throw in a clickbait title

He got famous because of the hiss meme that went viral and plagued the internet.

It really goes to show you that anyone, and I mean anyone can become famous on YouTube. Just pander your material to stupid ass kids.

Kinda like the Psycho Dad series that people couldn't figure out if it was real or fake.

>You know how many kids look up to pewdiepie and notch?

I don't know what pewdiepie is or why he's important

Inflated views. A dozen children look up to those faggots.

He makes videos where he says random stuff and makes funny noises

Brighton is very white and liberal. Actually it is known as the gay capital on the UK.

I cant believe this. Notch knows and is not against Sam Hyde?

This timeline rocks! THANKS KEK

>none of these people have autism except for two out of three of them
K

You can just release it into a swamp if you get bored.

The YouTube algorithm was fucked up when Pewdiepie started. YouTube was recommending him for people in two different languages and regions. That's why his views exploded early.

He is the God King of youtube. He rose to fame shooting autistic videos of himself squealing and playing video games before twitch was a thing. He has 50 mil subscribers and every video he makes gets 2million views within hours of uploading.

Why does he only get a small fraction of his subscribers to watch his videos? Are most of his subs bots?

>Italy
>muslim
we don't even officially recognize Islam as a religion down here

Notch is purple pilled. Not fully red pilled but he hates SJW's and feminists.

An occult Kek manifestation that /x/ caused him.

My theory is that people subscribed to him when he was more popular than people stopped watching him because he just got boring and also changed his style. They kept their subscriptions to him because their is a novelty behind it.

Yes. Jews love inflating Gentile's egos to work for them. Jewology 101.

He has 50 million subs. Mostly of kids. Large platform, large potential.

There isn't a 'novelty' behind a video gaming Swede loudmouth.

Zionist to Sup Forumsish.

Oy vey!=Reeeeee.
Goy/im=Shill/s
[Hand rubbing]=[Roman Salute]
[Count shekels]=[Check numerical values for repetitions]

My sister declined him a place at the restaurant she worked at because they were full once.

why is always a
>british flag
posting about this faggot
you aren't tricking anyone into watching your videos pewdiepiedie

Sure, but Sam Hyde has done the roman salute while hugging Weev, an openly NatSoc hacker with a swastika tattooed on his chest.

Big step from "purple pilled"

This guy is a fucking retarded autistic mellienial attention whore - cracked off his face and 100% delluded

He's growing up now, never could stand thhe screaming gaming vids, but some shit's funny

youtube.com/watch?v=TOmuxnye0X0

Exactly. You don't go on Jewtube and expect not to have a Jew audience. This new wave of 'Ooh I'm soo in touch with Whites' is laughable.

We know it's you faggot.

its just britbongers that do that. almost everyone else got it on the left

Busted. White POWER!

Next vid(if he didn't do it at the end of the vid) he'll be laughing like a twerp and apologizing to the point of sucking anybody off who might be offended.
This guys is a whore !

There'll be power when these Satanic Jews are dead motherfucker.