Why hasn't Russia returned Konigsberg to Germany and the Kurils to Japan yet?

Why hasn't Russia returned Konigsberg to Germany and the Kurils to Japan yet?

Because they don't want to

As soon as you return illegally occupied Texas, Arizona, Colorado, Utah, and California to Mexico.

They were paid for those. Overpaid, in my estimation as they were infested with Mexicans and Indians.

don't speak about shit you know nothing about

Lol why should we?

Crimea river Amerifat

Kek. I could legally buy your house for 1 dollar if my gang of rapists and looters are menacing to kill your family. You certainly would sell it if you are totally conquered. Mexico was in a civil war. It's like England trying to take you back in 1861, occupy Washington DC and force you to back sell all your land.

That's okay though, when shit will hit the fan, Texas, California and New Mexico will claim their independence again

Shut your fucking whore mouth and don't tell me what to do, obese nigger

>Mexico was in a civil war.
You mean like Ukraine?

>Ukraine

Because fuck you.

Not cucks. Sorry not sorry.

>as they were infested with Mexicans and Indians.
They were pretty much empty. Most of the Mexicans on former Mexican territory are 20th-century arrivals and descendants.
>It's like England trying to take you back in 1861, occupy Washington DC and force you to back sell all your land.
That would have been a good trick, they didn't try though.
>and New Mexico
You're dumb.

Why don't you give Texas back to Mexico among others?

Also Louisiana to France and entire east coast to the UK

I've read how Russia offered Kaliningrad to Germany's Kohl during the 90s, but he didn't want it even for free because it would be another money pit.

That's how fucked modern Germany is

Come and take it ::DD:D

Because Texas doesn't wanna go back. They would sooner become their own nation.

Germans don't deserve more land until they quit cucking

The point is that the Kuriles and Kaliningrad are already purged of all their Germans and Japanese. The Japanese just want the uninhabited islands back now and Germany doesn't even want Kaliningrad. Kaliningrad is like 0.66% Germans.

/thread

don't want to lose land? don't start wars with Russia. They'll win and legally obtain your shit.