World keeps imploding because reaganomics-pushing rich cunts keep wrecking the world's economies

>World keeps imploding because reaganomics-pushing rich cunts keep wrecking the world's economies
>Hicks keep blaming exactly who they're told to blame (the people literally trying to fight for them and everyone else to stop the fucking madness)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11701096
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like how lefties are against trickle down but have no problem if it's the government doing the trickling.

nice!

That literally makes no sense.

>Hurr I love how hilljacks are against corporate welfare
>Until trump does it, then it's genius

I don't know why everyone keeps lying about what the right is all about. It's about not getting laid. Period. Every issue on the right is about white men not feeling they're having enough sex. People lie about how it's "big government" or "welfare", when none of that matters to the right when the rich do it. What pisses off the right is that white women won't fuck them anymore. I wish the media would be honest about this. It's not a coincidence that the majority of the neo-nazi nu-right is comprised of angry internet virgins. We know it's not the economy, because most of you live at home with mommy and daddy in the suburbs.

>ask question
>get answer
>*autistic screeching*

>Tell truth, unmasked
>Disregard lies
>Collect angry (You)s

omg lefties thank u so mcuh for fighting for republicans and hicks ur so nice and wise

wrong

>It's about not getting laid. Period. Every issue on the right is about white men not feeling they're having enough sex.
great argument there leftypol, you surely convinced me

democrats no longer represent or fight for the working class

democrats have completely turned their backs on workers in favor of identity politics and globalism

m.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11701096

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html

>Can't get laid
>Turn into neo-nazis

>I-it's not about my virginity! ALLAHU HITLER! GIVE ME FEMALE SLAVES! WOMEN SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO VOTE OR LEAVE THE KITCHEN!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

It's not coincidence that it's hard to tell /r9k/ and Sup Forums apart now.

>democrats no longer represent or fight for the working class
True, but then nobody does. Everyone worships the rich now.

>import millions of immigrants for cheap labor
>get triggered when working class has enough of liberal open borders bullshit

What the fuck is meant by "trickle-down" and "reaganomics" anyway?

trickle-down is a pejorative term coined by a comedian, nobody self-identifies as a proponent of trickle-down economics. so when someone attacks trickle-down they are attacking a straw man

reaganomics are associated with the concept of the free market. It's mostly about lower taxes and lowering government spending.

It's what dirtbag leftists say because they can't understand supply side economics.

>lower taxes
>lowered government spending

So why does it seem like a good chunk of Sup Forums is absolutely salty about Reagan then? Cause that doesn't sound so terrible considering the state the early 80s were in.

>the hicks are fighting the (((people))) labeling them hicks and looking to steal their shekels to live in decadence akin to the kings of old

No thank you, you creepy little commie shit.
Gonna line both you and big money right up against the same wall and Make Earth Great Again.

>get as many partners as you can goy
>pair bonding is for penguins

SOROS FUNDS $10M TO COMBAT "HATE SPEECH" POST ELECTION

NEW CTR AIMS TO SUBVERT WITH LEFTIST/COMMIE IDEOLOGIES

SAGE

I've never noticed the general zeitgeist of Sup Forums being anti-Reagan, but leftists don't like him because they prefer to Tax and Spend, and reaganomics are the opposite of that

This is the most autistic projecting I've ever seen.
>Like... all the worlds problems are pussy!
>if i-I-uh other people wuz getting pussy then like everything would be great!

>Everything revolves around sex
Read too much (((Freud))) friendo

>that spike in the mid 20s
kek, time for another stock market crash.

not an argument

imagine being on the side getting blown the fuck out so much with brexit and trump that the "you're just a racist" has suffered diminishing returns to the point where your baby brain has to rationalize it by "well...they don't have sex!"

8 years and it's all your fault. Identity politics has handed trump to us. But please keep trying it's clearly working so well for us.

>plutocrats import millions of immigrants for cheap labor
>worship plutocrats
You're idiots. You deserve to be replaced for being this stupid.

Because this is a lie. Reaganomics or voodoo economics is based on the lie that if you give tax breaks and literal free money to the rich and remove all regulations, everyone will benefit. In reality we're just (intentionally) repeating the mistakes of the 1880s so the rich can have even more money and wreak havoc on society.

Soros is who trump's treasury pick worked for.

Oops.

>Anything I don't like is projection
Sorry, I don't have a problem with sex.

More like spent too much time on Sup Forums. Even the image you posted is a prepubescent girl ffs.

Not an argument.

You can deny reality, but you can not deny the consequences of denying reality.

>elect a candidate that has the backing of everyone
>we elect a candidate that complete renders your silly name calling void and wins
>claim the other side is denying reality

I don't know how to help you. Maybe a recount so trump can win twice? What is it going to take?

ITT: Kid from counter strike calls you a virgin

>In reality we're just (intentionally) repeating the mistakes of the 1880s so the rich can have even more money and wreak havoc on society.
Let me guess, you also thing WWI was started by le ebil cabidalist too?

>elect a candidate that has the backing of everyone
>we elect a candidate that complete renders your silly name calling void and wins
Now try that again, in English.

>forgetting the fact regean subsidized the corn industry so now we have corn syrup in everything leading to more man titties and diabeetus

You got me bud. Hope you come to terms with losing over and over.

Again, what does this even mean? Hillary was a republican, trump was a rich moron, Stein was a greedy jew, Sanders was a pro-israel jew. You're acting like I had a dog in this fight. And the weirdest thing is, le loudmouth cheeto plutocrat isn't even in office yet and he's already broken literally every single campaign promise he made. And the only unspoken promise that you morons think he'll deliver on (making the US a white ethnostate), he has neither the power, nor the prerogative to enforce.

>Implying that's a bad thing

Can you hear the autist screech? Screeching the songs of lefty cucks! It is the song of the people who shall never grow balls again!

can someone explain to me how it's possible for a person to be as egregiously wrong and proudly imperceptive as this guy? he's like the poster child for autism speaks meets dunning kruger

>presents the argument that I'm just not getting laid
>Hillary is a republican
>omg trump is dumb XD
>thinks I want a white ethnostate

Weeeeew lad. Look I like trumps cabinet a lot so far and the fact he's reaching out to other countries already. Not a fan of the carrier deal. In regards to you, next time don't come with a fucking silly "hurr get laid" college kid argument and people will take you somewhat seriously.

Which part of that was wrong? I'll wait.