God I love being British!

God I love being British!

We are truly the master race. We founded the greatest empire in the history of humanity and brought the light of civilisation to the most savage corners of the planet.

The world speaks our language now.

We also created the United States, the most powerful country on Earth today as well as other top tier countries such as Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa (before the spearchuckers took over). Their accomplishments continue to make us proud.

The fact that we get so much hate from the lesser countries and inferior races calling us ugly and inbred only attests to our greatness. Their butthurt brings me joy.

Rule Britannia!

RULE BRITANNIA!

Yes, we are glorious. All others are weaker races.

Mods discussion and where to move

Mods discussion and where to move

And now? You waz kangz.

explain this

BEADY
E
A
D
Y

>top tier countries
>canada

And then the Windrush arrived, leading to decades worth of newcomers who basically hate us, and will start making their own rules the first chance they get.

F

Whose language are you reading frog?

Sacre Bleu! Zis really toasts my baguettes!

Isn't ~40% of the English vocabulary french words.

No. There are a few though.

French is a Latin-based tongue. English draws from both Latin and Germanic tongues.

I've said it before, I'll say it again. Our wars are wars of friendship, when the world is peaceful we have a few practice wars to keep our skill sharp and our banter unrivaled. I think we're overdue another one, once all this Islam thing is over we'll set one up. We'll take the victory this time.

French and English both draw primarily from the same sources. The difference is that French is Latin with heavy lexicon influence by Germanic sources, and English is Germanic with heavy lexicon influence by Latin sources.

You can blame the Normans for that.

RUN TO THE HIIILLLLS

You spread your cuck genes far enough.

Truly the most accomplished nationality to ever exist. Not to say you always won, but you went BIG. I just love reminding Chinese and Indians how they got colonized, they get actually embarrassed about it.

>ebin spics are not cucked mene
wew

BAD HOMBRE

Everyone is always quick to laugh at us for whatever makes them feel better, but we set one hell of a precedent that no other country has yet met. You guys are the closest to it, but even then there is still a long bloody way to go.
It truly is great to be British.

And whose language is on your coat of arm?

>winning defensive wars

I hope that one day Canada will uncuck itself.

Otherwise it is a pretty good country.

Touche mon ami!

Oublions notre rivalry et combattons le merde Islamic ensemble!

Once, I was known as Oswald Mosley.

Now I am Locutus of BEADY. I am the beginning, the end, the one who is many.
Resistance is futile. Your life as it has been, is over. From this time forward, you will service us. Dissolve your borders, lower your arms and surrender your countries.
We will add your biological and cultural distinctiveness to our own. Your people and their habits will be assimilated.
We are the ANGLO.. Resistance as you know it is over.

We won't turn you into an ANGLODRONE. You're much too valuable to us with your individuality intact, people of Sup Forums. But you've left humanity behind. Try to abandon their petty emotions as well. Fear... anger... vanity... They've corrupted you. But the damage can be repaired.

Look at our assimilated peoples: They've left behind their trivial, selfish lives, and they've been reborn with a greater purpose. We've delivered them from chaos into order.

We have drawn our power from thousands of races across thousands of regions, since long before you were created, but now, they are all ANGLO.

You question us about the ARYAN, but their biological and technological distinctiveness was unremarkable. They were unworthy of assimilation; Why assimilate a species that would detract from perfection? ARYAN sentiment. Compassion, guilt, empathy - they're irrelevant.
We only wish to raise quality of life for all species.
Why do you resist?

We've come to make you an offer: join the Commonwealth and we'll spare Sup Forums. This offer is non-negotiable. You like having friends, don't you? Assimilation turns us all into friends. In fact, it brings us so close together, we can hear each other's posts.
Prepare to be COLONISED.

>Normans
>Literally "Norse men"
>Not French

Also Napoleon was from Corsica.

God and my right. French for all to see.

>brought the light of civilisation to the most savage corners of the planet.

You need to bring some civilization to your own home, Brits.

And whose language are you speaking?

The English didn't win the Nine Years War

the only language that you inbred fucks can understand

I want London to secede to be honest.

Would be all comfy then.

>greatest English military triumph
>still lost the war

Simplified English?

>The world speaks our language now.
Isn't english like 50% latin? How much of your language is actually yours really?

I'm sure jewish bankers have nothing to do with that

>a fucking cactus

your only achievement was making good music (not anymore) and that was manily because your weather is so shit and your women are so ugly men would rather stay indoors playing instruments together

The war was divided into 3 sections with a ceasefire in-between. We won the first two.

Remind me again the USA had to come save your collective British asses during WW2? Greatest country in the world my ballsack.

Listen you French slag, send your slag sister on over so I can Anglo her already

Nice shop, Paki

Hey I like our shit weather its comfy.

Most everyday words are germanic and briton. The rest are more romance. Latin makes up a fairly small amount.

UK killed its Jews in the pogroms of the 1600s. The bankers in London, at least in the 1800s and early 1900s, were 100% Eternal Anglo

It's still regarded as one war and the French won the second section

Yea, but still has a bad dentist policy.

English is a germanic language. It goes adjective noun where the romance languages go noun adjective.

If you look at our history you'll quickly find that Jews are responsible for our weakening, not our strength. All of our strength is Anglo strength, which is why we used to destroy Jews. We're cheeky buggers though, so we just point and laugh as Germany gets heat for killing Jews.

>roastbeef resulting to insults because he's clearly out of arguments

typical

I see no lies in this.

Who needs dentists when we can pry fresh and well maintained teeth out of the skulls from the ARYAN BONE PILE?

>falling for the memes

London isn't half as bad as it's portrayed in the media. You don't see that scum in Chelsea, Kensington, Westminster, etc... the nice areas.

That would be like me saying that the US is full of niggers because I went to South Central or Compton.

t. Londoner

English is basically morphed German.

Get really stoned and think about that, you'll have a fun time.

3rd, and yes I agree but it is more nuanced than that.

Agincourt bankrupted France for decades and caused a civil uprising in France. France had to get on it's knees for peace, and Henry V was married off to a French princess as a bargain.

Not to mention that the nobility got their arses handed to them by peasants with longbows.

Hey Beadybros, when are you going to go full Cromwell again and get rid of that reptile in Buck house?

and the cuckiest of cucks nowadays

> I like the queen

People forget that france was the most dominant land force on the planet for about 600 years. Worthy adverseries.

It's true, but it's the more abstract words. We saxons apparently are vigorous but kind of grunty and not given to flights of abstraction. (Though I don't know - German proper is abstract as all hell. Hum.)

Something like the 1000 most common English words are still of Germanic-origin.

I'm not necessarily an anglophile but I have tremendous respect for Great Britain. This nation, this civilization has truly been a crowning glory of all humanity, for the time that they ruled.

However,
>The world speaks our language now.

You need to wake up and realize that America speaks English because of England.
But THE WORLD speaks English because of America.
Don't delude yourself.
It's pathetic.

Save from what? the germans where grinding themselves to dust in russia and had 0 capability to invade the isles

Reported to Her Royal Highness for conspiring against the British Crown.

We got Trump elected. We're even now.

>We founded the greatest empire in the history of humanity and brought the light of civilisation to the most savage corners of the planet.

That was the Roman Empire.

>Remind me again the USA had to come save your collective British asses during WW2?

They didn't. Such is a historically inaccurate yet common sentiment that is probably taunt as such over there for whatever reason.

thank you for the music bands, brits

Exhibit A

Jelly haters from irrelevant countries.

I love Finland though. You guys are fucking awesome.

This is correct. Most every-day conversation words are Anglo-Saxon.

I get what you're saying. People have huge respect for the British. Often, when playing online vidya and everyone states where they're from, my response usually results in 'Ah cool' or 'Nice' or 'I like British'. Never a bad word.

We're also kind as fuck. Something like 0.3% of Nazi POWs died under British capture. We went around the world abolishing slavery, and our legal system is the fairest and most respected worldwide.

It's pretty hard not to be a White Supremacist / British Nationalist when you learn that your country and its people are clearly, obviously, objectively much better than pretty much every single other group of people in the world bar some random kind Indian Ocean tribe or some shit.

You're welcome Tacobell

That day we set our peasants on their nobility and they ruined them 100/1.

Is is glorious to be British.

Why did Churchill drag us into it then?

that wasn't us though

Britain is a shithole riddled with inferior races. The glory days are over. Nuke the entire country I say.

The stage of Hundred Years War in which Agincourt occurred was the final stage of it and a French victory - ending the war, also very few knights were actually killed by the longbow, it any. The bow was incapable of piercing armor. The knights were killed by suffocation, exhaustion or from the peasants clubs.

>hong kong
>america
>canada
>australia
>new zealand
>pakistan
>india
>all across europe
>jamaica
>loads of africa

All part of our Empire, all speak English because of us. Then you have places like France and Germany that have been speaking English since before your country existed, because of the British presence.

Behave. The only lingual thing your country has given the world is nigger speak.

can i be a honorary brit?

Take us home daddy

Every language in the world is a human invention. It's technically all just gibberish. We're only recognizing and associating vocal sounds with things.

I'm speaking gibberish right now. You're just recognizing said gibberish.

I didn't have to get stoned to think about this.

>We're also kind as fuck. Something like 0.3% of Nazi POWs died under British capture. We went around the world abolishing slavery, and our legal system is the fairest and most respected worldwide.

Indeed.

Englishmen are kind hearted and we treat even our enemies fairly. Our legal system has spread across the world.

We truly are a light in the world and I know many countries look up to us for that reason.

Drink the blood of the ARYAN, if you survive - you can come live with us.

Are you Pakistani in any way?

>Englishmen are kind hearted
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>When she calls you daddy

England didn't make the US, the US made the US

I'm screencapping this because I doubt I will ever see such a thing from an Irishman again in my life. Bloody hell.

If you have Anglo blood, then you basically are. Otherwise, be white of any kind and commit to the Aryan genocide and you can be a honourary Brit.

Thank you for your input Hadir al Saddam al Rasheed al Farook al Muhammad al Mahamood al Mohammed.

Now please fuck off back to Pakiland.

>brits still think they're masterace
yeah fuck off.

We will take all of you home indeed, straight into the Blood Refineries.

GIVE US YOUR BLOOD.

/thread

fuck wrong image, how i delete?

You are using our language, there is no greater cuckoldry than that.

Riiiiiiiigggggghtt.
Because if America had not become the overriding dominant economic, social and cultural influence on the entire fucking planet, all these countries would still be speaking fluent English.

Sure thing, Neville.

>When Brits rely on you to save Western civilization

>says the country that was forced to use our language

English is objectively the best by a noticeable margin, although other languages are sometimes more suited for science or poetry, every child should at least be bilingual in any language they choose. I don't like how we just get Spanish and French because we're America, and most kids lose the opportunity to learn because we just don't give a shit.

You cannot deny us, for we know what we are in your heart and are the fuel that incites your lust.

The Roman Empire didn't stretch half as far as the British empire you dumb negroids.

The fact that you have both saved on your computer speaks volumes about your feelings France-kun.

Stop being tsudere.

>I'm screencapping this because I doubt I will ever see such a thing from an Irishman again in my life. Bloody hell.
You will never probably meet us in real life, but there are many Irishmen who secretly long for those days. You gave us language, legal systems, architecture, public service, educational institutions. This will trigger the Irish people with deep-seated insecurity complexes. They are the most ardent British haters. Plenty of Irishmen bravely fought for the Queen in WW1 and WW2. Many of them were ostracized when they came home by knuckle dragging bogchimps

maximum overkek

also
>french
>blonde
>white

>save Western civilisation
>cause the end of the British Empire as a superpower

You dun goofed son