>White boy's family tries to prevent a physical confrontation
>White boy calls the black guy a nigger
>Another black suckerpunches the white boy
>White boy gets knocked into a seizure and his family starts screaming

Hundreds of years of slavery in that hit, muthafucka

Webm and video related

youtube.com/watch?v=05FmSnziyaY

Some comments

I'm white, he got what he deserved. If you have any racism in you, take a bullet to your brain. Time to evolve or get left behind.

Ah, niggers. The kings of suckerpunching.

Racial epithets aren't illegal. Nigger.

white cuck got decimated

what a classy group of folks

white trash wigger gets KO

And why should we care? White trash are the nigs of the white race.

What do you think about that "diversity is strength" thing, dude?

>this country used to be a world power

>are the most retard people on the planet

niggers?? what has this world come to. you don't know what this white man did.but you see a black man punching your race and you get offend. who is the real racist?

Now I know there's definitely a bot on 4chaim. Every week the same thread.

>niggers vs white trash

They all need gassed

> violent nigger goes violent
> muh slavery

Fucking bots man. Are the mods ever going to ban these fags?

>if you have any racism in you

we all have racism in us, accept that now, you are the result of thousands of years of selective pressures on your ancestors, you are for the most part your genes

there will always be us and there will always be them

but yeah lets completely spit in the face of nature and instinct and say we're all alike

what about diversity friend? isn't that important? can't have diversity if we're all alike

Where were you when racists were BTFO?

>used to be world power
>country only exists because we allow it

KEK

You mean zombies.

Naw, it's bots because I've seen this same exact fucking thread 100 times before with the same exact wording, verbatim

Cracker ass cracker

sooooooo the unprovoked assailant caught on camera is going to jail for a very long time right?

why are white people like fainting goats? Is it a gene or what?

THEY ARE ALL FAT AS SHIT HAHA

>Estonia
>literally who

GHEHHEHEHEH

White people be like:
>"FUCK YOU NIGGER I DARE YOU TO HIT ME"
>*gets knocked out*
>"AHHHH SOMEBODY CALL THE POLICE IVE BEEN ASSAULTED BY A LARGE AFRICAN MALE AHHHHHH HEEEEELP"

>time to evolve
I agree, niggers should work on that

Always this Chilean posting the dindu fight videos.
I haven't seen him in a while.

When Sup Forums gets knocked into the afterlife

>spirit leaves his body
>Sup Forums is atheist so he doesn't know whats going on
>looks into the abyss of damnation
>literally starts shaking

>*lights warping through tunnel vision*
>*overhead view of Sup Forumstard twitching on the sidewalk*
>"you're probably wondering why I'm laying on the ground bleeding every ounce of blood into the street.. it all started in my mothers basement"

This is the story of your life

And another ape goes back to the zoo, I mean jail. "Oh vey, so many black people in jail, that's racis"

That's what I would like to know

That's why you should always carry a gun when around niggers.

Im sure that gun will help ya from getting sucker punched from behind dumb crakkka ;^)

WORLDSTAAAAAH

take your fucking smileys and go back to r e d d i t

SEETHING at the truth dumb pigskin lil dick faggot?

And niggers wonder why they all end up in jail.

Yeah it's some dirty spic that got completely ass blasted when he put a pic up with a hitler youth haircut wanting praise for being "white" despite being brown as fuck. Was lulzy, now he posts cuck videos and vids like this kek

everyone vote it down

Damn what a superior and strong race, suckerpunching the guy from behind. Hall of fame Alpha right there, I bet his coalburner wifey got soaking wet when he told her how big and strong he was

I'm white, breh

>chile
NOT SO FAST

>calls black guy the n word
>knowing the consequences
>coward

Goes to show that cowards, aka 90% of Americans who can't reason or explain their own beliefs that is hacked together from news reports and word-of-mouth, has an arbitrary idea of what a "coward" is. Surprised?

hola, chileno, como usted?

You're lucky to had Pinochet & no black people.

Sup Forums Sup Forums loves Chile.

And that black who suckerpunched is a grown ass nigga, unlike that adolescent white boy

oh wow a nigger suckerpunching someone from the back who would have thought these are certainly unforeseen developments

yeah nu-male, like black people arent racist. they just dont get called out on it when they yell "whyat cracka" because their supposedly still victims

you don't know shit, you carry unevolved cuck genes in yourself

A guy from ghana trains in my gym,.
I've called him dirty nigger so many times i don't even remember his actual name, he just laughs and calls me dirty mayonnaise racist and we all have a laugh.

Ameriautists are mentally ill, no doubt

I want to fight a racist whitey so bad

80 IQ points -> 60 IQ points

Nothing of value was lost lol

Always the same Chile fag

Fucking niggers get so triggered by one word. It's like they're children. "Please Mister white man don't say that word please don't say that word or I'll start crying in front of my homies and they'll think I'm soft."

Why are whites so cucky nowadays?
It was literally the opposite way mere 50 years ago.

>calls him a nigger
>proves him right
Pottery

this is like that one piece scene where luffy punched the world noble and everyone freaked out lmao

I'm white and he deserved it. Chicken shit to blind side, but know your surroundings with that talk.

>animals killing animals

Judt modern day gladiators

Uppity bunch those pre-adamites

Damn, I want to see that pic now. I know plently of such faggots on Krautchan. Maybe the one of those guys.

>"Como esta usted?"

A lot of haitians have arrived to Chile this year, and it looks like it will continue. One week ago the news said that the rate of arrival is 4000 haitians per month. If this shit hits the fan and there's no will to revert it, maybe I'll have to look for a new home. Ye, muthafucka...

Go away nigger

>the racism is just leaving his body

sorry Sup Forums, gotta side with the bantz on this one