Is weed a tool of the Jew to make the population docile?

Is weed a tool of the Jew to make the population docile?

Don't forget weed lowers testosterone and brain function and is highly addictive.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencealert.com/cannabis-harms-the-brain-but-thats-not-the-full-story
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24118193
healthline.com/health-news/casual-marijuana-smoking-linked-to-brain-changes-041614
biologicalpsychiatryjournal.com/article/S0006-3223(13)00502-7/abstract
forbes.com/sites/travisbradberry/2015/02/10/new-study-shows-smoking-pot-permanently-lowers-iq/
pnas.org/content/109/40/E2657.abstract
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/add.12703/abstract
psychcentral.com/lib/cannabis-may-cause-schizophrenia-like-brain-changes
livescience.com/17707-marijuana-thc-brain-psychosis.html
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/270262.php
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25624312
youtube.com/watch?v=V2UfXiZm2Mg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Weed by itself is not the problem. Everything in moderation is key. The problem is this whole 420 culture that promotes smoking it everyday.

where did those studies come from you fucking moron?
the alcohol and pharma jews are dishing out big money against it for a reason user

I want to punch that guy in the face really hard.

>weed lowers testosterone and brain function and is highly addictive
None of those things are true.

he has won at life though. he gets paid to take drugs and film it. if our ancestors who sat around a fire starving and skinning a rat for a meal knew how easy we'd have it, they would all commit sudoku

He is a degenerate waste of space, flesh and oxygen. The fact that he gets validated to do what he does only confirms that things are very bad. He also has a very annoying face and he looks fat and arrogant.

>best friend gets addocted to adderall due to exgf abusing him
>she dies in a car wreck
>now all he does is smoke weed and doesn't respond to anyone
>is probably on meth too

someone hasnt made it very far in life

>he
>gets
>paid
>to
>get
>high

humanity has no other goal after that, its all just kinda over

Weird in high af right now and have more than enough testosterone to knock your faggot face off. Don't tell me not to smoke and I won't tell you to smoke. You God Damn faggot.

Apart from highly addictive, that statement is proven true. You simplistic piece of shit.

I dont smoke weed i smoke cigarrettes so i dunno

Source. Oh wait. None.

FPBP

When did you first realize you're gay?

dude weed lmao

You yourself said that our ancestors would not approve of how easy we have it. Yes, things change, but dude drugs lmao people getting paid to do drugs on camera are just as bad the "Lets Play!" numales who also get paid for doing nothing except playing shitty games. It's all degeneracy.

When i skullfucked ya daddy last night

I don't like weed at all but anyone who argues against it being completely legal is no better than the leftist Hillary supporters. There is literally not one good argument for it being illegal.

They are being paid to entertain, no matter how shitty their content is. Entertainment is a wide market.

Apart from half the statement being bullshit, it's all true...

disinformation kike says what about pot withdawls?

You have more than enough testosterine to kill, just like the hashashin mercineries that guarded the silk road for a thousand years and smoked daily... but you do not have the boredom, agitation and excessive levels of testosterone needed to make you easily baited by emotional manipulations based on prideful machismo.

I now understand why the kikes want to take away the weed they profit so much by, it is much harder to agent provocateur calm people into violence so you can demonized them and caise them to rally to the controlled opposition extremist groups you have manufactuered.

Weed makes self interest clear and radicalization is based on selfless martyring ideologies.

>everything in moderation is perfectly fine
I hate this degenerate meme.

it is somewhat degenerate to smoke it all day everyday but if you do it sometimes like at night before going to sleep it's fine.

>tfw have been smoking weed every day for the past ten years

out here shillin hard on a saturday

>highly addictive.
took me 3 years to stop smoking cigarettes while leaving weed was just a matter of realizing I was spending a huge fuckload of money on it.

Makes you retarded and, by extension, a communist kike puppet, as with what we saw in the 60s. Hopefully Trump will keep the Jews from legalizing that shit.

love and war are similar
weed is like killing people
it makes good men better
It makes bad men worse.

Only veterans would understand this feel.
Shut up you dumb liberal faggots you're the bad men I'm talking about. The same people who would never go to war are the same people who should never smoke weed.

DEGENERATES

as a beaner, does most of your weed still come from cartels, or are you getting weed grown in America now, with the rise of legalization/medical marijuana?

because i don't think any marijuana circulating around the states comes from drug cartels anymore.

California has pretty much supplied the country for the last five years.

Explain yourself then

I bet your a fat lazy piece of shit too. Seriously if you're not, post a pic of yourself right now and show us "degenerates" how to not look "annoying".

>as a beaner, does most of your weed still come from cartels,
yes
>or are you getting weed grown in America now
People legally growing and selling weed in the US won't illegally smuggle it to Mexico you have a pretty shitty understanding of what a cartel do.

they do not own acres upon acres of land where they grow the weed. their empires are born through owning "smuggling routes". meaning that if you are a farmer in the mexican rockies and want to smuggle your product to the US you need to pay a fee to a cartel so that the product arrives safely. They take care of the "logistics" (bribes to police officers, assassinations of clean law enforcement agents, tunnels, trucks made to hide the weed and even trailers that cross the border through the front door, with the approval of your own law enforcement agencies ) and all. They also own the petty sellers across towns and cities, whenever a new boss is in town they kill all the dealers which payed their "tax" to the previous boss, as well as killing all previous law enforcement authorities which made deals with the previous mobster. Those dealers work and police ignores them because of the shelter the cartels provide them from Authority on the first place. If authorities didn't bother them they wouldn't be necessary on the first place.

More than once I had to find new dealers becuase the previous was murdered

What about pot withdrawals? They are non existent. If you smoke everyday for a couple months, sure your first couple meals won't be as appetizing if you were smoking but if you have "withdrawals" your a gigantic pussy who should be posined.

You just can't get enough of those buzzwords in there can ya?

Mexico is such a magical place.

We will make a better world user, all those that have fallen will not have been in vain.

not so different on how mobster operated during prohibition man.

>People legally growing and selling weed in the US won't illegally smuggle it to Mexico you have a pretty shitty understanding of what a cartel do.

>legally growing

you'd be surprised. the growing and distribution business is actually pretty murky, and a lot of operations aren't legal at all.

also, you need to purge your degenerates mate. smoking pot should not be that much of a hassle that it winds up in multiple degrees of murder and corruption.

I don't think half the people in this thread have ever tried it.

smoking marijuana actually disrupts the REM cycle tho.

I'm fore going weed this month you should join me. Plan on working out and going for runs. Maybe I can finally overcome being a neet.

yeah yo wadup pol pooooooooooooooooooooool

Ever tried it?
Makes you mellow like a pussy, not addictive tho

Anyway I say LET THERE BE WEED, alt-right knows to stay away from it and the beta cucks can go up in smoke.
We need moar Oakland fires

WHAT UP YOUTUBE YOUTUUUBE

But if you smoke it everyday your tolerance will make it such that it has more subtle effects and is more manageable on day to day basis when the effects are like that of coffee or nicotine. Some people like the profound effects so they do it once a week or so.

>is actually pretty murky, and a lot of operations aren't legal at all.
Still, blazeit liberal american college kids don't have what it takes to try to take over the mexican cartels empire.

>smoking pot should not be that much of a hassle that it winds up in multiple degrees of murder and corruption.

Yep.

And you also have chairos (our liberals) talking shit about the army every time they kill criminals.

its good for you, this is where your wrong

kek at highly addictive

>Lowers testosterone

Yet makes me wanna fuck like a dog in heat.

Kill yourself degenerate nigger

>Marijuana is a neruotoxin
sciencealert.com/cannabis-harms-the-brain-but-thats-not-the-full-story
www.jneurosci.org/content/18/14/5322.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24118193

>Casual use alters the nucleus accumbans, associated with reward and pleasure
healthline.com/health-news/casual-marijuana-smoking-linked-to-brain-changes-041614

>The brains of chronic users produce less dopamine
biologicalpsychiatryjournal.com/article/S0006-3223(13)00502-7/abstract

>Marijuana lowers IQ
forbes.com/sites/travisbradberry/2015/02/10/new-study-shows-smoking-pot-permanently-lowers-iq/
pnas.org/content/109/40/E2657.abstract

>cannabis-impaired approximately doubles car crash risk and that around one in 10 regular cannabis users develop dependence. Regular cannabis use in adolescence approximately doubles the risks of early school-leaving and of cognitive impairment and psychoses in adulthood. Regular cannabis use in adolescence is also associated strongly with the use of other illicit drugs. These associations persist after controlling for plausible confounding variables in longitudinal studies.
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/add.12703/abstract

>Marijuana induces schizophrenia-like brain changes, which may result in psychosis
psychcentral.com/lib/cannabis-may-cause-schizophrenia-like-brain-changes
livescience.com/17707-marijuana-thc-brain-psychosis.html
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/270262.php

>Marijuana can cause pulmonary disease
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25624312

Yes, absolutely. White people need to get the fuck off of the lazy Jew before it's too late.

People in this thread saying it isn't highly addictive are probably 15 years old or huge faggots or both.

Debate me faggots. Weed is physically addictive.

Dunno, I like weed, just like I like a glass of wine, or a drink of bourbon. It's not something you're supposed to do in the weekdays, and definitely not something your life should revolve around.

I don't see the reason why a productive member of society should be shunned for enjoying a toke of the herbal jew. I guess we can thank the 420 weed culture fags for it being considered such a bad habit, and I can agree, it is a bad habit for some, who can't control their lives.

There is no way you're over 18

>Weed is physically addictive

It's in your head. You won't go in to withdrawal like with alcohol or opioids. I'm not gonna argue that it isn't addictive, cause I know for a fact that it is, but I think there are other than physiological factors involved.

i'm hoping to by at least the start of the new year. i want to go a few years at the least without doing any sort of "degeneracy," like smoking (cigarettes), drinking, and any other regular indulgent behavior i have.

>Still, blazeit liberal american college kids don't have what it takes to try to take over the mexican cartels empire.

that's why i was curious though. i was thinking a cartel could easily do a joint operation, if not it by itself, smuggling American grown weed into Mexico. a grower may have legal operations and agreements with local dispensaries, yet still have a certain amount of crops that are being sold directly to the street (thus theoretically could make an arrangement to supply however many to whatever Mexican cartel).

the marijuana business (at least in CA) is similar to strip clups, in that there is still a lot of shady aspects in terms of how business is done. a lot of Armenians are also making bank in that industry, and we all know they are not afraid of getting their hands dirty in illegal shit if it means making more money.

>highly addictive

You're not helping here son.

he gets paid to review stoner products

their is plenty of retards uploading vids of themselves smoking bongs but none of them make any money

i get really violent and angry on weed

Adultery in moderation is okay goy

Weed is a terrible thing in the wrong hands. Just look at most of the regular everyday smokers, they're fucking losers. It makes people content with doing nothing, so they do nothing. I used to be one of those guys. Big waste of my life. Nowadays I'll smoke a joint with friends maybe twice a month, and it feels great.

Then you realized that weed isn't for you. Good for you. You know your limits and are able to moderate yourself to those limits. You're not likely to become a drug addict in your lifetime.

Withdrawal symptoms include depression, anxiety, irritability, and difficulty focusing.

>Don't forget weed lowers testosterone and brain function and is highly addictive.

You're retarded

Weed is not the fucking tool of the Jew. What the fuck is that bullshit? People are not flocking in masses to fucking smoke marijuana in states where it is legal for medicinal and/or recreational purposes. If anything, it's influencing teens to do less of it and not view it as some sort of ultimate taboo - weed culture is being invalidated by legalization more than ever. Prescriptions for opiates are going down, too. The Jew is most certainly not happy about that.

It's good to not be addicted to anything, but marijuana does not make one more susceptible to staying blue-pilled. If anything, it does the exact opposite. I don't know where this fucking bullshit is coming from lol.

Night sweats are definitely common when having a high tolerance and cutting back or quitting.

The leaf is right. Saying a drug is degenerate is like saying guns are violent, don't blame the substance for degenerates overusing/misusing it. Once every week or two is fine.

Im not contesting that weed does lower testosterone, but does anyone know why it would make men horny? Seems like it aught to have the opposite effect.

Blah blah blah all weed smokers are degenerate because reasons.

Clearly, anyone who doesn't spend every waking moment of their existence striving to only work hard and abstain from all forms of entertainment and drugs is a degenerate and should be killed.

The entire human race is a giant workforce to be subjugated and anything other than work is a waste of time, enjoying life is a waste of time.

Got it.

Sup Forums is just contrary to everything mainstream, it's hard for some of us to accept that normie culture may actually get something right. Legalized medical is (((big pharma's))) worst nightmare, that why they always try to get states to only legalize marinol and similar synthetic forms of cannabis.

For some people. Some feel better and more focused after stopping. it works differently on people, which is why some hate it.

If you want to make a good argument against jew weed mention the fact that Soros gave the Ecuadorian gubmint 10's of millions to push through legalization. *That* is relevant to your argument.

Sorry, I meant Uruguay.

Liar. Stupid womany bossy idiot. You want men to develop male cancers and to swallow your zionist reptilian pablum

>1 post
Fuck you. You are one of Bibi's and Barron's Zionald bots. Like this whole fucken board

That would explain why it's legal in North Korea, I guess

Why do women have cannabinoids in their breastmilk no matter if they are tokers or not if weed lowers test? Does the fluoride in the water do this? How about your zionist plastics and poisoned foods? Go drink some wine. There are no alcohol receptors like there are for weed and for nicotine (vitamin B3)

He was probably just experimenting because their cannabis system is 100% goverment owned and highly regulated. Soros is smart enough to know that legalization is inevitable at this point, he's probably just figuring out how to make some shekels from it. Besides, I seriously doubt he cares about subverting brown goyim in some irrelivent South American country.

Maybe they know they have big government so it helps them relax. Unlike us uptight self deluded big government republicans

Any drug in lauding booze is degenerate.

>fact

Who the fuck smokes everyday then stops after just a couple of months? In anycase smoke every day for a few years and tell me there are no withdrawals.

(Just because the withdrawals exist doesn't mean you need to be a fucking pussy and give in to them either, it just means a daily intake of a chemical will fuck you up when you suddenly stop.)

Weed is more effective and unnoticeable compared to Anti-psychotics prescribed to you.

No, really. Casual use of the drug is fucking retarded and will fuck up your neurobiology.

Heavy use leads you down the road to clinical depression, anxiety, paranoia, and in rare cases psychosis or schizophrenia.

Every single argument for the casual use of marijuana revolves around the fact that you like to get high and you're not hurting anyone.

It's all propaganda, I'm telling you straight up. White people need to stop using it. At the very least it will keep you docile and content with your surroundings.

So does masturbating, what's your point?

Uruguay is like 90% Caucasian user.

If i stop when on vacation i dont even think about it. Are there receptors for it or not. Is it in titty milk or not. Those are all that matter. I personally believe that nicotine and pot are good for you. No drawbacks. Pot helps with cancers. Nicotine is a fucking vegetable chock full of high energy B vitamins. Does anybody believe this with liar science though? No. Muh pear shaped earth

>injecting krokodil directly into your brain in moderation is ok

>Uruguay
>Ur u guay
>Ur a gay

I know this is Sup Forums but you don't have to pretend to be retarded.

>Jews control the population
>Weed is illegal in a Jewish controlled population
Pick one and only one

Ooooooooo. I hate my own penis. Vagina makes me tough

>I don't know where this fucking bullshit is coming from

Some WN idiots trolling the board think they need to clam down on degeneracy or some shit. What they don't realize is that in states where pot has been legalized for recreational use, blacks have been excluded from the legitimate market. This will probably result in quite a few continuing to grow illegally, meaning you can still lock them up (which is what they really care about). Also this idea that weed will somehow make you leftist is completely stupid. Weed can help you see things from different perspectives, but a plant doesn't have any inherent brainwashing properties towards any political ideology. That's just idiotic to believe.

What are you talking about. Yes zionists control. Zionists are not judeans. They make it illegal so you can't figure out these things and so they don't lose money in paper and oil

Tip o' the hat for (you). Well played.

There are also opioid receptors in your brain.

>Heroin is harmless

That's what you sound like right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=V2UfXiZm2Mg

there is a difference between lazy ass stoners and normal adults who can manage smoking in moderation

i smoke one bowl some nights with my girlfriend instead of having one glass of wine

have a high GPA and workout everyday

it only makes you lazy if you smoke during the day

it only makes you dumb if you overdo it and are permastoned

it only lowers your testosterone if you stop working out and veg all day

you can have "bad" things in moderation if you have self control ... just because eating lots of burgers is bad for you doesn't mean it they are a "tool of the jew" and 100% forbidden

Why the fuck are they there? In the bible it says alcohol can be used as a medicine. Surrogacy was approved. So moderate medicines are ok. Mild Opioids for pain relief are moral. Are you Ukrainian where that is illegal? Look up the word cannabis. What is 'canna'? With enough good research you will see it means "plant of reeds". There are only so many reeds. I never thought of it as a reed but there you go. Then I remembered that Moses was sent down the river in a basket of reeds. Was it pot? It is definitely not the forbidden fruit. Just think of how many plants we needed to smoke before we found out which ones are consummable? Pot fits me like a glove

>air pumped with strychnine, DDT, aluminum, C02 emissions, methane, even radium

>BPAs in everything you touch, even receipts

>Fluoride in the water

>hemp a huge industrial export in the U.S. before (((they))) made it illegal all for some Jew's timber business cutting down the trees that produce the fucking oxygen you stormfags use to screech autistically at anything you don't have the social grace to understand or appreciate.

and no, REALLY bad things like heroin or meth are clearly not ok even in moderation, but weed is not even as damaging as alcohol, so calm down

Where are the sources on this test bullshit and why can't i be butch. Gay. And also not want to stank like a gorilla monkey? That's how i see test obsessants. Clamdiggers i guess eh. Only certain women get called high test etc etc. Nowhere in the Bible does it say to use weapons. Men are have fucked themselves but are improving. Men need to communicate better so they dont need to focus on overcompensatory closet cases like big cars and hand egg