Wow... she is so incredible

Wow... she is so incredible.

She is MY president.

what's up with this shit?is it a sign?

She should have been President

She won the popular vote AKA THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS

>Hillary literally has to fake "chance encounters" with "fans" to repair her reputation.

We really dodged a bullet.

Hillary will have to go under a lot of good change in order to not kill herself.

>a fucking leaf

Wow Hillary shops in small grocers personally to feed herself and mingles with the populace

She's so human and relatable

The recount is going forward. She WILL be president. Drumpf will have egg on his face. EMBARRASSING!

>someone bombs children in the middle east and is a republican
EVIL MONSTER
>someone bombs children in the middle east and is a democrat
Such a down to earth, sweet and friendly grandma!

You're gonna get raked LEAF.

She climbs ladders

proxy fag

Wow, she's just like us! One of the people! We really fucked up by giving this country to a billionaire right guys?

> a hike
> a biblio
> supermarket now
What's next? And why she always poses with WHITE female?

>Comfortable dressed suburban retiree
Who lives on a multi-million dollar complex and has the lifetime protection of the Secret Service.

There's literally no way this isn't a fucking scam.

"Hello fellow human, we have very lot in common"

Holy shit she's actually going to try again in 2020 isn't she

Because they're the only people who actually brainwashed themselves into wanting to work for her.

All the men fucking hated her, so the only opportunities for coincidental photo-ops with staffers were with women.

Also big lesbo, though should go without saying.

Wow I made another shit bait thread. Wow. Nobody will ever know you're a 20 year old white kid who lives in the suburbs and voted for trump, understanding zero of his actual policies now, OP!

We're not a democracy you leaf.

>And why she always poses with WHITE female?
because the marketing firm she hired only employs white females

meh, Sup Forums makes better folk heroes sitting in our underwear

>WHAT ARE THEIR NAMES

She's just like any other typical suburban mom who spent her whole life dedicated to the persuit of power at any cost

wtf, I love Hillary now

Hillary Clinton hasn't driven a car in over 25 years admittedly and we're supposed to believe she shops at a super market like real people

Sad!

FUCK HILLARY AND FUCK THE NIGGER LOVING CUNT IN THAT PICTURE

Many such cases!

i swear that other bitch looks familiar. wasn't she in the hiking photo?

kek

How can you be this fucking obvious?

MANY SUCH CASES!

Damn, she looks like even more shit.

She looks like death

lol

>leftists actually think they can subvert this board

That look in her eyes has no light in them

They are preparing the ground. They are planning something. You can see the signs if one looks.
The recount in Michigan and wisconsin. The selfies of Hillary interacting with normal people....
They will try to steal Trump.

>White women voted the most for trump out of all women
Bong, get ye gone.

wow
crazy huuhh

wew lad

why are they even doing this?

She made a LOT of promises to foreign governments, banks, Jews, etc. She needs to get back to work hustling donations for access now that she lost all their money.

Clinton's have been doing this for years. Totally staged nonesense for sympathy bux

immunity cat

SHE TOASTS WITH BEER

I never reply to these posts and my mother is still alive and well, what's wrong?

How old is this photo? Isn't it from last week? Wy is NYTimes scraping the barrel?

>"won" the popular vote
>got 3.5 million ILLEGAL votes

She's legitimately more the President of Mexico than the US, senpai

DAY OF THE RAKE WHEN

You actually think they're gonna let any real peasants near her "royal highness"?

SHE PICKS HER OWN PRODUCE!!

HOLY FUCKING DICK-TITS CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!?

Probably with the intent to show that she's just like "everybody else." So people then start thinking, "I can relate to her she gets us etc." Makes people feel good and hopeful and more inclined to lean towards her since that's what the image made them feel.
Also what this user said. I might be reading too much into this but I feel that's the case.

Shilling is their nature. They just can't help themselves.

>Some people
Isn't it the same woman, who just coincidentally works at a PR firm) multiple times?

She is surrounded by retarded jew soccer moms post divorce, and she's close to being one herself. The type of person that exclusively inhabits the staff of the huffington kike.

the "popular" vote doesn't matter, the Founding father built the electoral college for exactly this election, to prevent any geographic area such as NY or CA from being able to have a Tyranny of the majority.
She actually is NOT your president Trump is, you lost.

can the NYT get any shittier?

>follow NYT for national/global news
>hey some lady found Hillary Clinton, heres a picture (again)
>she uh, like a folk hero now

fuck off ctr

>Folk hero
What the fuck.

what another crazy coincidence

BYE BYE

It's propaganda to make her seem more relateable. Only works on idiots who think a single picture has any reflection on character.

nice get you killed her

Probably doesn't

You obviously can't read. But seriously my mom would have been dead 500 times. I don't know why so many underage faggots keep replying

Sometimes, a picture is all it takes.

JUST

>worlds biggest fucking loser

Jesus was that made by an autistic ten year old? The original version is better.

Oh, Canada...

JUST

Jesus christ the NYT is pure propaganda

That's one of here aide's btw, not some random person

I knew the no-makeup thing was a rebrand the second I saw it.

She's doing the mom futurama tactic. "Poor old lady cant be evil".

Her new campaign is to put the image of the 'little humble old lady' out there. She needs to condition the public and possible jurors for the upcoming trials.

>They are planning something.

the plan is to flip the electoral voters before they cast their vote on the 19th. Soros/Rothschild machine working overtime.

Why would 'strangers' have their faces that close to each other?
That chick's face is almost pressed right against her's, that's not new acquaintance etiquette.

Popular vote doesn't even matter over here, you stupid fuck

I'm turning to traps

fuck women

so is bigfoot but i'm not electing harry into office

what is Tom Selleck a jew?

She was born a shill and she's going to die a shill

I hope that under a Trump presidency we don't have to look at the Clinton's devil spawn.

>She is MY president.
Please keep her. Nobody else wants her.

What's the purpose behind these?

Fuck off, Baelish/CIA.

dispel concerns of health problems and to make her seem relatable for normal people

Is that John Stossel? Is he on the board of the NRA?

SHILL

What for?

the real election happens on the 19th. Until then, she'll keep trying.

I heard about this place where it has a very inbred community.
Someone there once published a family history book and no-one is game enough to read it.
One young boy was born there with six toes one foot, and seven on the other, but nobody knew until he was 10yo, because of the thick fur.
>plot twist- that boy is (You)