Why are there so many Roman frescoes with light hair yet not one with blue eyes?

Why are there so many Roman frescoes with light hair yet not one with blue eyes?

The following frescoes are from the richest, largest and most complex collection of Roman mosaics in the world, Villa Romana del Casale in Sicily.

Because you touch yourself.

Next.

>tfw no roman bikini gf

Oh boy, a swastika!

Really makes you think

idk, maybe it's because it's well documented that they bleached their hair?

THE ROMANS WERE NAZIS?!

HITLER ESCAPED TO THE PAST?

because blue eyes is only common around the Baltic area of Europe.

because blue eyes was a germanic mutation ?

Irish people are overwhelmingly blue-eyed, no?

Because most of them didn't have blue eyes?

Why no Roman frescoes show Romans as niggers? Why no frescoes show Romans as Chinks?

Stupid question OP

This one has blue eyes, most don't

Oy vey

Pic-related is Conimbriga, Portugal.

The elite admired and appropriated Germanic features despite finding them to be sub human.

Sound familiar? Native Italian elites (Romans) = White American Liberal Elites.

Germanic Tribes = Modern day tribal minorities liberal Americans trying to influence the dominant and ruling culture.

It happens all the time in history like fucking clockwork. Predictable ass humans.

Ireland is closer to the north/Baltic than the Mediterranean.

also centuries of viking intermix

I missed posting this in the last Nord VS Med D&C thread. If that Dominican guy comes in and calls you a "germanic peeg", show him this image.

They had hair bleaching, it was very common amongst Celts, much less popular with Romans.
Diodorus on Celts:
"Their aspect is terrifying...They are very tall in stature, with ripling muscles under clear white skin. Their hair is blond, but not naturally so: they bleach it, to this day, artificially, washing it in lime and combing it back from their foreheads. They look like wood-demons, their hair thick and shaggy like a horse's mane. "

No, show him this picture.

He likes to post pictures and claim they are your average Roman.

What he fails to leave out is that all of his pictures come from Egypt (the red circle and dot)

I meant include, not leave out

Because blue pigment was really rare and blue stones were even more uncommon, hence why you wouldn`t see blue in a mosaic or painting from that period

>frescoes
>posts mosaics
bruh

dumping

Roman archives have been "historically revised" to hell. If you believe that claim then you'll believe the Spaniards when they downplay 900 years of Muslim/Moor dominion and it having almost zero to no effect on them culturally/racially and ethnically. Give me a break.

Believe me when I tell you Romans were copying Germanic customs akin to stupid white liberal American thots who want to turn into Phoneisha or Kim Kardashian. Big lips, big ass, dindu style etc etc.

History is prologue faggots.

Don't pretend these threads have any actual discussion merit other than a nest of easily butthurt sudacas to troll.

>If you believe that claim then you'll believe the Spaniards when they downplay 900 years of Muslim/Moor dominion and it having almost zero to no effect on them culturally/racially and ethnically.
Source: a Dutchman's ass. I bet you believe in the black legend.

Sup Forums will like this one

Fuck off you dumb dyke

_donald

I'm not seeing any blue anything in any of these

So in answer to your question, probably because they didn't use the color blue at all, for whatever reason

>blue eyes?

Tfw I'll never have a blonde haired brown eyed qt3.14159 speak Latin to me and ride my spaghetti noodle till I shoot marinara sauce from ma meatballs

They had blue

BTW, pictured are bikinis, yet jews claim a jew invented them.

Just look at the plants under the lioness on , faggot.

Most Romans did not have blue eyes, this was a Germanic trait, is it too hard to understand?

Not any more than Scotland/Wales. About the same as France (like 20-30% i think it was, that may have just been "light eyes" though).

>It's because Romans can't use the color blue
lol

You're obviously trying to appropriate black culture!

Then why isn't it in the pictures from earlier in the thread?

prob used lemon

Quality blue and purple dye were very expensive in preindustrial times.

blue eyes isn't really Germanic proper, it was in south Europe in the mesolithic already

of course the arrival of the brunette farmers culled that number a lot but still, a lot of blue eyes wouldn't be Germanic in origin

Maybe you should take a better look at the thread my man

I'll repeat myself again! Germanics held very little sway but like niggers were sweeping in culturally and being gifted municipalities and governorships.

Essentially Rome got cucked by the Germanics Amon with many others in the end. Now we see the Anglo Sphere in a dire situation of the same variety.

But you'll have faggots in here plugging their ears while they get cucked by Ahmed and white nigger globalist.

Pussies.

Because you are fucking colorblind

Look at the lioness at , the shield at , the robe at .

You faggots trying to claim Romans were Germanic looking are just as stupid as the niggers thinking they were KANGZ.

Actually DESU even though they did have hair bleaching most of those look just light brown which is common in Italy, except for the winged creatures which were usually blond, but were not Romans.

This. I've been trying to tell these albino silverbacks this but it doesn't stick in their cucked heads.

WE WUZ CEZARZ!

It was very expensive

This one has a bit of blue The others just have black, or cyan like this one

thank you for sharing this bit of history, norwegian user.

but GODDAMIT TO HELL what is the Sup Forums obsession with blue fucking eyes.

these mosaics speak volumes about white ability at that time.

god I hate the retardation I encounter here daily.

Actually to be honest even though they did have hair bleaching most of those look just light brown which is common in Italy, except for the winged creatures which were usually blond, but were not Romans.

The lion has black, not blue

The shield segment is cyan. I guess that would be a decent enough substitution for blue, but it's not blue

The robe is grey

Roman's were black. It's a red pill Sup Forums refuses to swallow.

That's not her natural haircolor m8.

PIZZAGATE??!!

pls stop.

What the fuck does this look like to you

Well done Sup Forums , well done! ....

..... HOWEVER!

The shrub is black, the leg is grey and tan, and the bit on the top edge is a blueish green

OK, now you are acting like an Afrocentric nigger who refuses to accept reality, and there's no way to argue with a nigger.

You're trying to hard man. I'm sorry to be the one to tell you, but you WUZn't

Wasn't blue an expensive dye?

obviously not blue
who cares tho

I never claimed to be of roman decent, I'm an anglo-german mutt. Nor did I claim romans had blue eyes, we don't know for sure but its a fair guess most of them did not. Doesn't change the fact none of this shit is blue.

these birds are CLEARLY black and tan

Race realists still need to step up their game on eliminating 19th century genetics and anthropology notions.

It's been over 100 years niggers. Obviously races (clades) exist, but the real story is more complex than "dur, blond hair blue eyes good".

Last one.
The splendid Minotaur in his labyrinth.

Get your eyes checked you non European spic

Now that's some blue

as is this where, curiously, the guy has a pale iris

Because they didn't have blue eyes
What fuck kind of question is that

Don't know about roman, but at least the Greek had used blue pigments in the eye colour of some or their marble statues.
This was revealed when exposed to UV light.
Funnily enough, the only example I could find picture of is from the God Apollo (pic related)
All the rest of the pictures I found had brown eyes.

If I was a spic my eyes wouldn't be blue themselves

No, they used blue a lot.

Thanks saved - I'm taking a trip soon and was planning to do an extensive set of photos much like this. These are good examples to think about in terms of what to do and what to be careful about (never trust autofocus).

I'm pretty sure purple was the rare and expensive dye. Associated wit royalty.

It's funny just how Arab-ized Italians got since Roman times

>What are the JEWS?

I'm disappointed in you Sup Forums I thought you knew better... The jews are everywhere and even made Alexander the Great a "gay" dude (in your dreams kikes)

GUYS THAT IS LITERALLY THE SYMBOL FOR PEDOPHILIA

Apollo isn't indicative of the greek population because being blond and with blue eyes was rare and beautiful, and Apollo was beautiful by definition.
Yes it was, you're simply admiring the mosaics of an ancient Trump

He's right pleb, read your history like a good goy and see through your chosen slave eyes like the false prophet ((they)) want you to feel like...

Why are there aliens drawn in a French cave 30,000 years ago?

Fuck off kike

So, jew's nose got smaller with time?