VETERANS ARRIVE AT STANDING ROCK: 3,500 STRONG

digitaljournal.com/news/environment/us-veterans-meet-with-standing-rock-sioux-elders-build-barracks/article/480964

Other urls found in this thread:

commondreams.org/further/2016/11/30/nothing-afeared-first-veteran-just-walked-standing-rock
youtube.com/watch?v=pdw2mHdzK6g
bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/11/25/pipeline-protestor-sophia-wilansky-not-injured-concussion-grenade/
desmog.ca/2013/04/05/average-250-pipeline-accidents-each-year-billions-spent-property-damage
hip.phmsa.dot.gov/analyticsSOAP/saw.dll?Portalpages&NQUser=PDM_WEB_USER&NQPassword=Public_Web_User1&PortalPath=/shared/PDM Public Website/_portal/SC Incident Trend&Page=All Reported&Action=Navigate&col1="PHP - Geo Location"."State Name"&val1=""
hip.phmsa.dot.gov/analyticsSOAP/saw.dll?Portalpages
foreffectivegov.org/blog/map-displays-five-years-oil-pipeline-spills
youtube.com/watch?v=r9MS5EFv8S8
northernborder.com/
standingrockfactchecker.org/fact-check-missouri-river-crossing/
bigstory.ap.org/article/ee3f4c94995a4d5fa740cc8d115a8f8b/if-dakota-access-pipeline-were-move-where
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who cares?

Americans. Oil companies are untrustworthy.

>washed up vets
>pissed because they're too dumb to get shit sorted before they leave service
>pretend to be BAMF at this protest
these aren't vets, they're retards looking to capitalize on something

Oh shit, is this actually getting attention now? I've got a friend there.

>Oil companies are untrustworthy
And indians aren't

t o p k e k

most indians at this point are just > half white LARPers

tell it this guy, fucknut.
i'll laugh while he's scalping your dumb ass.

commondreams.org/further/2016/11/30/nothing-afeared-first-veteran-just-walked-standing-rock

What's up with the bearded special force look ? It's always kinda sad to see vets that can't snap out of it.

hey look at those wiry special forces guys

it's called LARPing frong

Based.

It's a sign of respect when you have to deal with village elders and shit.

It's called immersion standards.

Nah, I'll just kneecap him. He's a gullible fuck and if they choose to cross the river to fuck with the barricade I don't care what happens.

Oh, now they have a problem with oil?

Why don't special forces soldiers shave?

Because beards are standard in muslim countries it helps them to blend in when on black ops

redpill me on this

they aren't required to shave.

That's why all the SBS in the battle of qala-i-jangi were all clean shaven

What is happening? I haven't seen any thread about this.

From I gather, big companies want a pipeline that will fuck up the water supply, some indians are protesting and now vets from all over the USA are joining as a meatshield against the police. Based as fuck desu.

Someone answer please:

When did this protest start?

Why are vets involved?

How does this compare to the Bundy Ranch Standoff?

(((veterans)))

They fought for our (((Freedoms)))

All I know is the indians attacked and hurt some police, started burning cars, and then got their shit pushed in. They WERE claiming it was an indian burial ground, but that was debunked, so theyre saying its about water now?

>prepared to stand as human shields

Haha, cucks gonna cuck.

I bet their wives are at home taking cum up their cunts.

Buncha faggots.

I hope the police beat the shit outta these faggot veterans. The police run shit here in America. Veterans can commit war crimes over in some foreign desert, but when they're here in the states they're bitches to the police.

Those prairie-niggers don't give a fuck about the water supply, no one lives out there anyway. They're crying because "muh sacred moldy old bones."

No one gives a fuck, including the leftie wastoid faggots protesting. Even the prairie-niggers are whining about how the protestors are disrespecting the area and destroying shit treating it like Burning Man 2: electric pipeline boogaloo.

>veterans are fighting for liberal ideals
>conservatives are to blame for the big companies

young turds at it again

youtube.com/watch?v=pdw2mHdzK6g

will protest for food

Fucking idiots. The injuns just want to be appeased and given money. They don't give a fuck about the pipeline.

Dunno man, I wouldn;t like someone to trample over my ancestors' graves.

This. If you really look into this bull shit the Indians started this false flag because the oil companies decided not to go through Indian land ( so Indians ain't getting a cut ) all of sudden burial mound sprouts out of thin air. Blunts to false flag and using vets to make it a bigger deal then it is . Indian Jews . Jewsians

oil company offered the injuns money to build a pipeline through their lan
injuns wanted mo money for dat firewater and drugs, and declined, wanting more
oil company said fuck it, moved it to just outside their land
injuns get mad they won't get any money for day firewater, and start to bitch
now feel good faggots are flocking there, to drink and party while pretending they're doing something commendable

I take it mom didn't buy pop tarts this week.

>you mad as fuck

its going under a lake though...
one day that pipeline is going to burst be it 20 years in the future or 50.

Why the would you build a pipeline under a lake of all places.
And the governor is in on it.
Isn't this what Trump supporters hate? Politicians teaming with moneymakers to cause damage to usa citizens?

They are in a free nation now. Time to shave. Besides almost all veterns were not special ops guys.

You can't here, it's against the law. If they MUST do something in an area with a graveyard, they respectfully exhume the bodies and move them to a new area.

Not mad at all. Just pointing out how these veterans are total faggots.

Why do these types of veterans always try so fucking hard to look like operators? Growing a beard and wearing a baseball cap doesn't make your fucking supply MOS credentials any more badass.

>blend in
while in all US gear yep seems to fool the goat fuckers

This is it. And now retarded vets are thinking this is some ebil government thing.
>Indians just want more money.

It will be running right next to a pipeline that has been in operation for years. And lookie, the whole eastern seaboard isn't poisoned yet.

>Veterans
When you hear this word you probably expect some badass ex-spec ops soldiers with beards that probably had 500 confirmed Al Qaeda kills, but the truth is it's applied to anyone that served in the military, even if they never went overseas. 95% of these ""veterans"" are most likely barracks rats or pogues from the local armory.

>that will fuck up the water supply

Pure speculation, probably false.

Yet you're probably one of those jerkoffs that thinks the Pledge of Allegiance should be recited at every major function, and walk around in a flag cap.

It's retarded :

Oil companies claim they have an agreement with the tribes to run a pipeline on their reservation, that they already have pipelines in that lake and one more isn't going to change anything.

Protesters claim to represent the tribes but many are white faggots, they say they're peaceful but they threw Molotov cocktails at cops,

A few days ago some kike liberal arts college activist got her arm fucked up by a "concussion grenade", cops say it was a propane tank they were rigging to explode.

It's becoming another "cause" for LARPers to protest.

bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/11/25/pipeline-protestor-sophia-wilansky-not-injured-concussion-grenade/

Anytime I met a hippie liberal who was a veteran usually was discharged early or found a way to escape service. So they did boot camp and a month long tour and then the rest of their life talk about how they are a veteran. I know a guy who the day he was going to be deployed found a heart condition he never realized he had and they discharged him and he goes around telling everyone he is a veteran therefore his opinion matters more.

Hundreds of pipelines burst every year, you'd rather they not burst in lakes or rivers, considering not only do animals rely on them but so do people.

January 20th they all leave anyway

Even those who took tours have pretty laughable experience even compared to your average jihadi insurgent. Plenty of civilians who've seen more action.

Again, there are already lines running through this lake and have been for years, if not decades without issue.

>Hundreds of pipelines burst every year
no they don't you dumb hippie

Kill yourself leafnigger your gay little opinion is irrelevant and not welcome

>vietnam vets with names like "split axe"

Yea ok.

>washed up vets

The only veterans I respect are ones that were drafted against their will to fight and die. These are fucking heroes that earned their federal holiday and all the respect we can give.

But all these faggots that voluntarily join the US Armed Forces? You want me to suck your dick because you took a job that wasn't safe? You know EMTs, Farmers, Firefighters, Nursing Assistants, Police Officers, Taxi Drivers, Truck Drivers, and Veterinarians (to name a few) are injured on the job more than military? It must suck to have job benefits like your college paid for, healthcare for life, spouse healthcare for life, child healthcare until they graduate college.

Get that shit out of here. You are not heroes. You're voluntary government employees.

underrated

It's imposible to do any large scale infrastructure project like rail or pipe lines,.

The leftists have the Indians convinced that opposing this stuff is their 'culture'.. that this is going to give meaning to their otherwise useless lives.

It's a meme that was constructed to retroactively lend some dignity to the natives -- that they are 'protectors of the land'.. they aren't and never were.

Anyway, it;s just too much hassle dealing with them, since every inch of land is 'sacred' to them, there can be nothing done to alter anything.

The only way forward, is an authoritarian crackdown that lets them understand that they don't control lands off of their reservations. Period. Come what may.

You make sense. I see your point.
But why can't the oil company pay some more money to build around? They are loaded with money.

Why can't they just say, "Hey, it would cost us XXXXXXXXXX amount of money to build around, here are the facts."

I wonder how much they spent buying the politicians so they can battle the protestors.

Because a bunch of retarded Indian faggots are blocking the way.

why would you want 2 different paths to have pipelines rather than one path having multiple pipelines? that's puts more land in the danger of contamination that you fear you fucking idiot

desmog.ca/2013/04/05/average-250-pipeline-accidents-each-year-billions-spent-property-damage

hip.phmsa.dot.gov/analyticsSOAP/saw.dll?Portalpages&NQUser=PDM_WEB_USER&NQPassword=Public_Web_User1&PortalPath=/shared/PDM Public Website/_portal/SC Incident Trend&Page=All Reported&Action=Navigate&col1="PHP - Geo Location"."State Name"&val1=""

hip.phmsa.dot.gov/analyticsSOAP/saw.dll?Portalpages
get cucked by a leaf you closet homosexual

are they nogunz?

Ok but why didn't the Indians say so before the project started ? If the oil company had an agreement to run a pipeline there, isn't protesting it now hypocritical ?

>Beard are cool as fuck
>In a Muslim country so beards help them blend in
>Not as much time to shave furing war
Answer your question?

>Veterans stuck in the same space as sjw cucks and cuckettes
>All the women go home pregnant and the "men" join the military

This triggers me

He needs to be reminded he saw zero deployments and is mocking true veterans everytime he opens his chickenhawk mouth, anin.

wheres your source that there are already pipelines under the lake

>On March 27th, a train carrying Canadian tar sands dilbit jumped the rails in rural Minnesota spilling an estimated 30,000 gallons of black gold onto the countryside.

Literally the first example is a perfect argument FOR pipelines and AGAINST the current methods these people are so keen on keeping, you stupid fucking putrid cunt.

I live in Bismarck, about a 30 minute drive from the protest site.

This makes me so fucking mad.

The pipeline was built AROUND the reservation because the natives were charging 2014 oil boom prices for land use, DAPL found it cheaper to buy ranch/farm land rather than pay the natives.

Natives got butthurt and started to protest, paid by warren buffet (he owns the BNSF railroad that ships oil currently) and given media by warren buffet owned news outlets (Bismarck Tribune).

Most of the natives that live here have quit the protests, it's been taken over by fucking occupywallstreet/black lives/antifa types that have been terrorizing Bismarck/Mandan for the past 100 days.

People have been getting murdered, houses shot up by drivebys, armed robberies of our stores, and I've personally been harassed by some fucking mexicans-think they are natives while walking down town (put those fucks in their place and knocked a few of their teeth out before the bank security guard stepped in and they ran).

Bismarck was one of the safest cities in the US just a couple years ago, now its a constant fucking warzone because of these fucking environmental activists pretending to be some mouthwashing drinking stone worshipers.

>get cucked by a leaf you closet homosexual
even though you ruined your credibility there, all of these include things other than crude oil and they don't include bursting as you said. some of the incidents listed are less than 5 barrels

you said hundreds of pipelines burst a year which they do not. people doing maintenance fuck up on them. this is a much better source that you should have listed that I found

foreffectivegov.org/blog/map-displays-five-years-oil-pipeline-spills

Why do you faggots shill for oil companies? You wont get hired by big oil daddy cocks shitposting. Just get lube for your dragon dildos stop riding the oil dick, dick riders.

>Fights for oil for Israel
>Fights against oil for the US
Not surprised

Sup Forums licks boots and sucks corporate cocks using the same mouth, at the same time.

And the BNSF oil trains fucking exploded in Casselton in ND.

youtube.com/watch?v=r9MS5EFv8S8

That very same train rolls through downtown Bismarck near our office buildings.

>it's been taken over by fucking occupywallstreet/black lives/antifa types that have been terrorizing Bismarck/Mandan for the past 100 days

This is all everyone needs to pay attention to. The natives have long, long since stop caring because any more effort than a brief huffy cry and some feet stomping is far too much for them, especially when that's usually all it takes

This was a big "fuck the government and fuck oil" thing starting months ago, and it's just going to evolve (if it already hasn't) into a "fuck trump" thing

northernborder.com/

standingrockfactchecker.org/fact-check-missouri-river-crossing/

bigstory.ap.org/article/ee3f4c94995a4d5fa740cc8d115a8f8b/if-dakota-access-pipeline-were-move-where

Fuck yeah Im actually really happy about this, fuck the oil companies and fuck people whove shit on the natives for centuries.

Kill yourself mongoloid redditor

Tbqh, Obongo should send the National Guard up there and fucking shoot all those traitorous vetecunts. Better yet, might as well fucking airstrike these motherfuckers with some laser guided missiles.

In footage I saw of the protest there were a few of em wearing nigger lives matter t shirts
Fucking hilarious

>fuck people whove shit on the natives for centuries.

What do you have against native americans??

Pay debts first you hairy kike.

Autistic double digit IQ nigger faggot kill yourself clueless cretin

Kill yourself fat ugly mongrel learn the specifics of the issue before commenting you subhuman trash

guys i think we need to start bullying the greeks again, they're starting to sound like indians used to

inb4 you call me a "bitch mother fucker basterd bitch"

waaaahhhhhhh

I guarantee 99% of the people in this thread wouldn't have the balls to make fun of these guys to their face. It's so much easier to do it anonymously over the internet while you lick the cheeto dust off your fingers.

be enlightened you smelly mediterranean trash ;)

Natives should get entirely genocided once and for all. Their biggest luck was the white man arriving at American shores. Now they're acting all ungrateful. As I said, airstrike all these bastards including the traitorous vetecunts.

Those are SF/Delta, not the faggot POGs showing up because they've got nothing else better to do.

All leafniggers must fucking hang

IT'S A LIBERAL GOVERNMENT THO

Veterans deserve no respect. They are just cuck tools for the ZOG.

>stone age people don't understand the white man's technology

IT'S A FUCKING PIPE YOU STUPID FUCKING SAVAGES

They'd be shocked too if they knew who own the pipelines. Confused children. Sad!

Don't need to make fun of them to their face. Just calmly let them know they're being hypocritical retards and watch them lampoon themselves. Heck, pay for my trip and I'll gladly do it, far more fun in person

>HEYA HIYA ITS ANUDDA TRAIL OF TEARS

fuck u faggot

You two seem to have interesting information regarding this issue. thx for the info i guess

pretty much. these "vets" are fucking crybabies. They decided to enlist and do the shit that they were told to do. The come back and then cry.