Sup Forums would you rather have your son be:

Sup Forums would you rather have your son be:

Homosexual but redpilled & masculine. He doesn't even take it in the ass, he just enjoys the pleasures cute young femboys bring him. He probably will get married to a woman and make to raise a family as he is supposed to.

OR

Straight as fuck who is disgusted even by femenine penis but bluepilled and somewhat NUmalish. He fucks all sort of lib cuties. He will get married to a woman and raise his family they way (((they))) want him to.

I would honestly take the first Tbh just raise that fucking family you faggot any carry on my legacy

the latter.
being homosexual is one of the worst things you can be, that's why even gays accuse you of secretly being a homosexual if you speak out against them.

both can be cured

I'm sorry your dad doesn't accept you for being gay.

Dad is the most bluepilled retard in existence, if i would've told him I'm gay he would've probably been proud at how brave i was.

I'm just conducting a thought experiment.

>trying to create a dichotomy in which to feel more accepted than the other
fuck you, faggot

The latter so I can redpill his kids against his will

Well, people here liked Milo more than straight libs who were against trump. But a lot of people are fine with gay people as long as it is not their son. I am just making the choice hard.

It worked for my grandpa desu. He is the one who redpilled me against my dad's fagotry.

The first one. The number one rule in my house is no zionism and nothing is more zionist than clamdiggers

Just like i must be straight because you disgust me. Im not though. The number one male obsession is learning to leave men for women and then crying about it because you have no balls

Mike Pence is a faggot

Third option: forever alone virgin who is sometimes a NEET, but spends much of his time on the internet enlightening the masses on social media, exposing lies and degeneracy all over the internet

>being concerned over who takes it up the asshole or not as if only taking it up the ass is really gay

literally only seen this kind of distinction made by shitskins since sex is all about dominance and not reproduction in your cultures

Benisbagoo is not necessary for reproduction :D. Who dominates us western men with our circumcisions? Women.

So either a gay man or a faggot?

Lol

Meh, i'll simply teach my son the value of hard work and reward. Not to sell himself short, and how all the brains in the world mean nothing if he doesn't have the stomach to hold him up during sickening times, nor the heart to pump the life through his veins.

Other than that, not too much you can really do for a human. They'll drink their own piss if they want to eventually, and you can't fucking stop em. Unless you plan on keeping your son around long into their adult hood... I sure as fuck don't.

I just want my son to know there are basic criteria of life you must meet before you can go off all willy nilly and explore your "Spirit/Soul/Purpose" or whatever the fuck kids call it these days. If my son can keep a roof over his head, and feed himself, along with those he choses to take care of, then i'm a happy father. After that, it's his own fucking soul to go searching.

This isn't Sup Forums you faggot

>people here liked Milo
you mean that Milo posted threads for his videos and had his team fill it with positive comments

See all the good all that progressiveness has done for you, you have become cucked, even beyond what i ever though possible for a nation that once ruled the greatest empire of their time.

Sex is about dominance, woman love to be dominated by a strong man in the bed and even the most cute shy girl will become a debased whore once you are pounding her like an animal. Why do you think even good white girls from traditional families fall for the nigger meme?

All this mental gymnastics...