When did st Louis become so liberal?

When did st Louis become so liberal?

I don't get the point of that pic. Its just saying that all these leaders were chosen in a democratic fashion. Is the picture trying to say democracy is harmful or something?

>Hitler
>Elected

Nope, he lost and lost HARD

So now I wonder how much else of it is bollocks

Notice how that strategic way of not listing Joe Stalin, Mow Zatong, Pol Pot and Fidel Castro

wtf did you expect around washington university

Elected would only count in a very loose sense for Mugabe, Morsi, Putin (the second and third time around, 1st time probably legitimate), Fujimori is a question mark, and Mussolini and Hitler are right out. Complete Liberal Arts College level memery, disregard and mock.

well, he won the next time around, it was only later that opposition parties were banned

looks like we gotem dead to rights this time

oh really? please tell me more

>Adolph
triggered

I thought this was a pro Nationalist/Right ad like bragging about the tide of nationalism.

Left can't into propaganda anymore
>basically you have fucking lost, not only the US but the globle

i don't think mugabe was properly elected either but i could be thinking of some other darkie bigwig

>slobodan milosevic was elected

nigga foul played the elections twice
twice

I thought Robert Mugabe was their boy though?

>adolph

I'm surprised Stalin wasn't on the list at the least but that is indeed a good point.

Surprising they listed Mugabe

Well, Milošević was elected to presidency by members of the Union of Communists of Serbia.
At that point he dindu nuffin.

Later he was properly elected by popular vote and he genocide'd the Albos. Well, tried.

and?

>Milosevic wasn't elected, more of a kike-like coup.
>Trusting arabs with democracy
>Nothing wrong with Putin.
>Nignogs elect a master nignog
>Trusting roaches with democracy.
>Fujimori was fucking based.
>Mussolini literally marched with his forces to force the King to give him the power. No election involved.
>Hitler saved germans from debts and improved their well being, he fucked other people who never elected him, just like Obama fucked syrians.
>MAGA

I dunno how you can whine about anyone in a parliamentary system being "elected" since you aren't electing anyone, the party is.

>Milošević
>coup
What the actual fuck? He was elected president of the presidency of the Union of communists of Serbia. Sure he did some backdoor manipulation but it wasn't a coup.

He was the elected president of the UC of serbia, so was Vllasi for albanians or Izetbegovic. He wasn't the president of Yugoslavia at the time, it was a turning chairs system and it wasn't Serbia's turn yet. He made the Commie central party fire the president of the time and literally blackmailed him to resign or be suicided, after he took the actual power. The president of the unions of republics didn't have that much power compared to the central party. He used the "nationalism card" to take power and become king in place of the king.
Pic related, Milo and his best friend since high school, Azem Vllasi, president of union of commies of Kosovo.

These are posted by the same people who say I can't even.. To racism and xenophobia

>when did Saint Louis become so liberal?

When niggers happened.

>Barack Obama was elected.

That's not Milo, this is Milo.
Also, he was never the president of the presidency of Yugoslavia nor president of the league of communists of Yugoslavia. He only usurped the presidency of the league of communists of Serbia.

wtf i hate milošević now

>Robert Mugabe

implying Mugabe isn't a hero to blacks all over Africa

They weren't elected, they were revolutionaries.

Stalin wasn't though.