GETTING REAL TIRED OF THIS SHIT

>Oh just give us a chance guys
>Oh we just want this to be neutral ground
>You guys just want your safe space
>WE TOTALLY AREN'T A FUCKING RAID OR ANYTHING HAHA

Oh jee wiz, we just because the biggest target ever after the election, I just wonder what a bunch of butt hurt, worked up, liberals are going to do when they have pent up anger and energy?

Other urls found in this thread:

8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Because
Woops, didn't proofread that part.
*became

No fuck you, /leftypol/ is the new stage of pol

Funny how you rush to attack me isn't it?
You aren't here to be a part of the community.
You are here to attack it.

Relax, bro.
It's just the new CTR tactic.

>co-opt the leftie 8fags
>shift the shill tactics
>fail horribly

Best part is that they're not even doing it for free. They're paying poor losers to get red 8 to do it for free for them.

Walk smooth.
Talk simple.
Troll hard & make the leftists KYS themselves.
Just like old times.

You are rasict
You attack
We see through the media
We defend democracy

The best way to deal with those threads is to go in, pretend to be a leftist, but argue their points in a really retarded way, like you don't understand what you're talking about or why you believe it. That does 2 things: first it solidifies leftists' position as a laughing stock on Sup Forums; second it invites real leftists to try to correct you, in which case you argue with them and tell them they don't know what they're talking about, and derail the thread with autistic leftist "infighting."

>We defend democracy
>by instilling communism
Try harder

Did you just fucking admit to being an outsider entirely from us?

We are a community here. Even though we are Anonymous, we all connected in someway, enough to not try to stand against the flow, to not purposely be manipulative.

You are not one of us. You don a mask and pretend, but we see the strings attached to it. You are a snake and we know better than to trust you.

This, really.
Co-opt the co-opters.

Pretend to be a leftie and rain on their parade.

>We defend democracy
implying that's a good thing

Also, why are you
spacing your posts out
like this

We install communists to defendssygsgfhebndncndncnxndndnndndnfhfhdhdhchdhjdhddhcjdjcjdjcjdjhjdjhfvjfvduvuehfueudiifuuuvudiicidjcjdividicjfufufuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueueueudhdhbdjxbdhchdhcjdhdhfhfueuudjdhfjdhrjfhdjfhjffjrhfhfudyud

Plebbit spacing

>Oh we just want this to be neutral ground
This isn't neutral ground. It won't be, ever. Go to /leftypol/ if you want to talk about your failed philosophy.

Also are you even able to form sentences longer than five letters?

You guys won the election.
You're the target of malcontents now.
I don't know if you came here before Obama but Sup Forums was pretty hardcore pro Democrat pre 2009. They're not going away.

This image sums up nu/pol/.

Meh, CTR was funnier. These guys are just said.

So basically what I did with Hillary supporters?

>find trump supporters and/or neutrals on tumblr
>act really fucking rude to them, pretending to be a Hillary supporter
>threaten their lives/their friends lives/ther families lives/their dogs lives if they didn't vote Hillary

It was the most /devlish/ I've felt since being elbow-deep in the cookie jar as a kid.

>I just wonder what a bunch of butt hurt, worked up, liberals are going to do when they have pent up anger and energy?

well some of them are probably going to come here to shill and end up becoming genuine anti-semites

have fun not being able to enjoy movies or tv anymore faggots

I think he was copying me trying to be a smart ass.
Only problem is that he is illiterate and has zero writing ability.
I think he might really be a paid shrill. He obviously got a worthless liberal arts degree, realized he had zero fucking talent, and had to settle with this as his writing job.

Too much beer, Vaclav?

>Smelly lefties thinking they're in charge

>cripple chan communists pretending to be oldfags.
Like 7chan chanology moralfags pretending to be oldfags. Some things don't change.

Communism is beautiful, I don't know what you're going on about.

Nope. Just a small handful of spammy sperglords

>this butthurt over bait threads

yeah alt-right is the new mainstream. Y'all need to switch to something new to stay relevant

Nu/pol/ Reddit refugees don't remember when all the political viewpoints existed in a harmony of shitposting and trolling

You faggots are so new it almost hurts to see if not for the near unlimited amount of butthurt a few half hearted communists can cause

libtard here, getting sick and tired of those infiltrators. i dont mind anyone coming here and giving an oppinion, but those idiots try to silence oppinions they dont like instead of combetting them through fact.
they are no real libtards as a real libtards believes of the freedom of everyone as long as they dont harm others without good reason. those idiots just think they are libtards because its the progressive thing to do.

dont judge us all based on this pls.

All the "I'm a hillary supporter", threads are replaced with commie threads. I sort of enjoy arguing with lefties, stop being such a hard ass.

are you having a stroke?

These pinko faggots don't want to live in harmony. If you visit the tumor they call board you can see threads about raiding Sup Forums

>thinking that their origin is 4+4

Buddy I don't want to get into a dick measuring competition about being an old fag because I'm sure there's no way to convince you. I'm just saying this is to be expected.

don't give a fuck about you neither commies but bumping the other threads to piss you off bro, btw meta threads shouldn't be here, I'm also sending your thread direcftly to the feds, god bless...

Leftists politics are actually politics and belong on this board as well. The only thing that needs to be purged is obvious off topic spam

Does someone need a safe space? Do you feel violated? :^)

The problem is that Sup Forums is more than one board and person. When you say Sup Forums what you actually mean is Sup Forums.
If everything is going to become the opposite then /lit/ /his/ and Sup Forums are going to become nazi boards?

Lets raid them back

8c
h.net/leftypol/catalog.html

It's an act of self defense

low quality tabs

bunkerchin

Just hide the thread and move on

>bunkerchin

More like doublechin :^)

I though more people voted on that

When I voted there were at least 400 people who said they were nationalists

nice deflection
their home is bunkerch an . xyz

it has been for almost a year since they got their feeling hurt by hatepol

you should ruin it for them

>nice deflection

Thanks!!!! :^)

Remember when every political ideology didn't need to have its own /general/ in order for them to be discussed, and it just came along naturally within other threads?

Idk this is the politics board after all, of course there are going to be a few lib threads, that's how it's always been.

4 lib threads in the entire catalogue doesn't seem like shit compared to the 40+ usual pol threads

Do they feel in charge?

Fuck off Chechnya, your gay country is nothing but a dumb tourist trap

The leftists on this board will be redpilled so hard

I know b/c I was one

>mlp
>watch anime
>male feminism

He probably reported himself for being a pedo