(Continued) Austrian presidential elections - Willkommen bei den Ladenburgers!

Old thread >

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/politics/739332/Norbert-Hofer-Far-right-wing-Austria-politics-President-election-Green-Bellen
krone.at/oesterreich/dieses-grueppchen-sorgte-fuer-groesstmoeglichen-schaden-antifa-demo-in-wien-story-542383
youtube.com/watch?v=iBfk37Fa3H0
duden.de/rechtschreibung/Kanake
youtube.com/watch?v=vnDsAqfTWWE
wien.orf.at/news/stories/2812001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HOFFER WILL WIN

VICTORY FOR HOFER

MAKE AUSTRIA-HUNGARY AGAIN

KEK WILLS IT

The guy's name is Hofer.
Also it's Deutsche Bank, not "Deutchbänk".

kek wills it

Why are postal ballots always counted after we know how the states have voted? If they're already sent in wouldn't it make more sense to count them first?

express.co.uk/news/politics/739332/Norbert-Hofer-Far-right-wing-Austria-politics-President-election-Green-Bellen

>The new public vote is set to take place on Sunday, December 4, and Mr Hofer looks set to sweep to victory this time around.

>He is storming ahead in the polls, currently standing at 15 percentage points higher than his main opponent, independent candidate Alexander Van der Bellen, who is supported by the Green Party.

>currently standing at 15 percentage points higher than his main opponent

What did they mean with this?

BLESS KEK

Bump for Der Kaiser

PRAISE!!!!!!!!!!

MAGA

God Yes, Praise!

There will be burgers?

KEK MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!
Can't suffer the Hofer!

>15% points

wat? I swear, it's some trick from (((them))) to lull people like us into a false sense of security. This shit was a coinflip last time, and it will be a coinflip this time as well.

Lmao I was just about to post this

Austria will make the v4 the v5 soon

Best of luck you cunts. First Brexit, then Trump, now a Hofer victory will keep the up hot streak.

And Freedom for tall women

BUMPING FOR HOFER VICTORY!
A
E
I
O
U

Checked and keked

Gonna change my background on fb to Austrian flag

Make Austria Great Again

>and van der Bellen is a Dutch surname.

So how is he running in Austria ?

Did he win?

For Hoffer! Kek be praised!

We will find out in like 24 hours

When does Parliament vote? Will Hofer and Trump's victories make it more likely that the Tories will vote Leave?

The disturbed and disgusted look on the qt's faces is priceless.

MY FACE TOMORROW
after the first results at 5 pm local time
fucking hopefully

Honestly dont know, when i look on Wikipedia (the english version) they only show polls until 17 November and there the polls are just as close as last election
I guess you have laws about polls being released this close to election and like in some other countries they are still done but called something diffrent?

We are of course a country of immigrants.

((( LADENBURG ))) HAHAHAHAH

He is a refugee from Estonia

tfw I will vote Van der Bellen tomorrow

If Hofer wins, America can say bye bye to TTIP

And if that happens, America will lose lots of money in a big trade deal that rival countries will take advantage of

EXACTLY

Put this mad dog out of his misery.

Is it true that some left-wing idiots tried a "Fuck Hofer" parade and only 100 people showed up?

Why not just move to Germany and have VdB's policies TODAY?

hofer landslide incoming

More of these, I'm crying of laughter

Herst Junge ich fetz dich

Yes, and 5 were arrested by the based Austrian police.
It's not like in Germany where leftists don't have to heed the rallying laws about covering themselves or disturbing the peace.

Witnessed. Kek with us

In the UK (where postal ballots are counted 'properly') here's how the system works:

-postal ballots are sent to s a special address tied to the polling location for people in that area
-there is a STRICT chain-of-custody for all received ballots, which are stored in a secure location under lock-and-key
-on the evening of the actual election, the postal ballots are delivered to the polling site by several independent election observers, and the chain-of-custody letter is verified
-the seal is broken, and the postal ballots are then mixed in with the paper ballots cast in person and mixed in with all the other ballots
-then, the counting process begins (I think they use groups of 3 people, all of whom look at the same ballot at the same time and make a collective determination)
-these group numbers are then aggregated and the totals are publicly announced

Counting (((postal ballots))) the *following* day is complete bullshit and is a tactic used by the Left to rig elections because it gives them the chance to "discover" bags of ballots when needed.

krone.at/oesterreich/dieses-grueppchen-sorgte-fuer-groesstmoeglichen-schaden-antifa-demo-in-wien-story-542383

watch the video and judge for yourself

Ich spreche kein kanakisch, du Kanake.

I don't like it either. I don't want to be the unlikely losers like BREXIT and Trump.

Austrobros, based on your gut feeling, who do you think will win?

KEK
thats the lefties last stand, kinda sad when you think about it..........

Ich liebe Österreich

Based music for a based victory tomorrow.

Praise to be KEK and Hans Zimmer.
youtube.com/watch?v=iBfk37Fa3H0

no u

PREVIOUS THREAD
PREVIOUS THREAD
PREVIOUS THREAD
PREVIOUS THREAD
PREVIOUS THREAD

This is just sad..Then again, maybe people look at this pathetic little group and just snigger

>Taxi Driver on Servus TV
is Mateschitz our guy?

>24hrs
>waiting

Witnessed

no idea mate. In the meantime I'm preparing my pitchfork and torch.

>kinda sad when you think about it..........
sad? no I want to see them in flames.

RECHT HAT ER, der Felix

They blocked viennas major shopping street with their little shitshow. On a saturday. Before christmas. Truly they are cunning enemies.

*kanacke

Du bist uns ein Held!
>You are a hero to us!

>open borders
>multi-culturalism
>globalization
>"Refugees Welcome" politics

>this triggers the Austrian

VDB's plan for (((solving))) Austria's declining birth rate

duden.de/rechtschreibung/Kanake

yes, and even the left wing people said that this is an unbelievable stupid idea just one day before the elections.
so the ultra left winged are either really stupid or someone tricked them into doing this stupid move.
on the other hand there where some shields to be found on the entrace doors of some stores in vienna (especially a very left district) saying "Halt dich fern vom Araberschuft, kauf nur beim AustRIER"
(stay away from muzzies, buy aryan)
which i'm sure was a move from the left side.
really interesting and disturbing whats happening
(sorry for mistakes, its late)

>der Sohn meiner Frau

Who's making these? They're genious. We need to channel the meme power to our austrian brethren

Kek be with you lad, we have done our bit, the relay baton is in your hands now.

Sieht so aus als haette ich mein Leben lang Kanake falsch geschrieben, danke dir. Man lernt nie aus

>left wing people block of an important street right in the middle of christmas shopping
>people who didnt care about the election gets infuriated
>vote Hofer just to make sure that the leftists gets BTFO

MAKE AUSTRIA GREAT AGAIN

Austria has a great history of producing the best leaders. They can easily solve the massive Muslim refugee crisis. This video of Nazis bombing Muslim refugees tho...
Fashy guys are very good at solving specific problems. Jews in the 40's and Muslims today. I mean look at this video of Nazi's solving the current Muslim refugee crisis. Fucking glorious.

youtube.com/watch?v=vnDsAqfTWWE

Farage
Trump
Hofer
Kek save the west!
Le pen youre next!

>Halt dich fern vom Araberschuft, kauf nur beim AustRIER
are they even trying? honestly even ironic shitposting on Sup Forums is of higher quality.

i know it's wrong but i like it better with zä-kah

Where does Höfer fit on the cuckservative/jew love/actual based nationalist scale? Who is better: Strache or him? What are his main negative points?

Why would they want to associate with dirty poor slavs?

Dont forget, even the italians vote tomorrow in a referendum, if they vote NO then the goverment probably falls and hopefully we will have new elections soon, elections where the Five Star Movment and probably also Lega Nord will make gains, but most Five Star Movment

toppest of keks

A great many people in the MKV are going to vote Hofer this time round. The ÖVPler are going to decide this election. We'll have ourselves a little landslide!

true that
btw link -->
wien.orf.at/news/stories/2812001/

geert comes first i think

It gives it more bang, like KZ instead of KL.

lol it`s a mini riot, FAIL ! -D

I went to a school in Ladenburg.

>mkv
what do you mean by this?

Mecklenburg-Vorpommern

Well, that escalated quickly.

calm down autismo jones

so, is hofer gonna make it guys?

I also heard on the previous thread that the ratio of pink hair to purple hair in the demonstration was about 50/50, which is right in line with predictions.

M A G A

>mkv
>anything more than just a networking tool for the elite

top lel
While it is true that the ÖVPlers can decide this election, I don't think that the mkv, being the "eiltary" institution it is, will change anything.

Mittelschüler-Kartellverband.
It's the next generation of politicians and those considered by some to be the "elite". Last time most of us didn't give our vote to either of the two. This time it looks much better for Hofer to win this important, undecided slice of the electorate.

WENN DAS HEIDEKRAUT ROT-LILA BLÜHT,
SINGE ICH ZUM TROST IHR DIESES LIED

AUF DER HEIDE BLÜHT EIN KLEINES BLÜMELEIN,
UND DAS HEISST,
EEEEEERIKA!