Why not do that??

well Sup Forums (((?)))(((?)))

Other urls found in this thread:

africaw.com/how-western-foreign-aid-destroys-africa
youtube.com/watch?v=Wfg-DK1I1JE
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
oecd.org/dac/stats/documentupload/2 Africa - Development Aid at a Glance 2015.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Qgs0eFdfOaw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roundabout_PlayPump
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because if you feed them they'll make more babies that need to be fed.

It's a never ending cycle.

Because feeding African kids doesn't make you any money.

this
fuck you you fucking reddit normie kill yourself
if you want to fix africa then we need to STOP feeding them and force them to figure out how agriculture works

>feed niggers
>more niggers are bred into existence
>now there's more niggers that need to be fed since their nigger countries are unable to into agriculture
>send more money and food
>even more niggers
>send more money and food
>even MORE niggers
>rinse and repeat for eternity

And that is why all foreign aid programs need to just be shut the fuck down.

"end world hunger" for a day?

Oil, money and minerals

Because African warlords destroy all the food we send. Plus Africa should try farming themselves.

Because we don't give a shit about them. Why would you help perfect nigger strangers in Africa?

>America and the WHITE MALE is literally responsible for feeding every inbred nigger spawn in the deepest darkest africa and every single baby boy pajeet knee deep in the designated shitting street

Leftism is a disease

Give a man a fish, etc.

The problem right now is that when you feed Africans, they start to breed, and that makes more babies in the future. When these idiots say they want to "solve world hunger" they mean they want to solve it THIS YEAR, but next year the cost will be 45 billion dollars, and the year after that it will be 60 billion.

Don't forget people, when Africa eventually does crawl out of the dark ages, they're going to industrialize. Think about that for a second. Look at how bad China is right now. Now imagine if you have China AND Africa both dumping 50 million gallons of mercury into the ocean every year, and burning 500 billion tons of coal every year.

It's bad for the environment. What we should be doing is offering African villages food in return for letting us give all of their men vasectomies.

>He thinks the US should interfere MORE in the world

>only 30 billion dollars
bullshit if that was true it would have been done already

>(((?)))(((?)))

>pointing out the misallocation of resources is a Jewish trick

This, teach a man to fish.

let them eat flies

Majority of the nations in poverty, African nations, are actually morbidly obese now due to excess aid.

Most of the World Hunger is located in places like China and India which yeah being an overpopulated shit reeking country will do that. Also the US's and Russia's homeless population

but more importantly

>Money that'll fix it
I yelled at my money for a fucking week before it would let me buy a burger

>We can eat money
Money is just a medium of exchange. If you buy up a ton of food to ship it to Africa or whatever, all you do is increase the price of food everywhere else while tanking the price of food in Africa. This means that the few farmers still in business with Africa will go bankrupt (you can't compete with "free") and the core problem, that Africa cannot feed itself, just gets worse.

The problem is actually not getting the food, it's bringing the food to the people who need it in wartorn countries rampaged by paramilitary groups and a corrupt army. The only way to end world hunger would be to conquer those countries

I means jsut to see how stupid that statement is, do you honestly think you could go and feed everybody in just North Korea with a 30 billion dollar check ? Not even close.

Germans paid 150 billion Euros for the parasites they brought in just in 2015.

This is the type of guy who thinks homelessness is all about a lack of physical roofs, and not an issue of mental health.

Dumb tweety sound bites for dumb tweeters.

So spend 30 billion and 'end' hunger… I spend 10 bucks at Subway to end hunger … low and behold I need another 10 bucks a few hours later!

How would I benefit from that though?

Because using the military means we can end world hunger permenantly. Bang bang nigger dead.

"""""""world hunger"""""""

New Fag detected.
Africa is not going to crawl out of the dark ages on it own.
They can not even maintain the infrastructure that the colonist built.

Need gravel gook meme.

1. World Hunger is not inherently bad, as it culls population. it's more harmful for us to intervene
2. How long will that 30 billion be 30 billion?

Helping people and changing lives is boring. But guns and war? Pretty cool.

-Sup Forums

FPBP

Notice how most left wing ideas can be boiled down to the idea that every problem can be fixed by throwing money at it.

This.

Look at Africa, Its been in a state of famine for all of its existence yet since we have been giving food aid their population is exploding.

>implying they won't stay in the dark ages anyway
Let them stay if that's what they want. It's not our business, decades of anti-colonialism has taught us that.

more immigrants

Aside from the never ending cycle of increasing population and increasing need.

There is the problem of completely fucking over their economies.
africaw.com/how-western-foreign-aid-destroys-africa

Also africans are shit at utilizing european technology. Every single invention whites give to blacks they fuck up and render unusable or destroyed within a few years of use.
youtube.com/watch?v=Wfg-DK1I1JE

Entire documentary here:
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

If 30 billion could ACTUALLY solve the problem, it would have a long fucking time ago. We ALREADY give 30bn in foreign aid to Africa every single year. In total it receives up to 60 billion from all nations.
oecd.org/dac/stats/documentupload/2 Africa - Development Aid at a Glance 2015.pdf

Why are leftists so fucking retarded.

/thread
weak bait below

Because we actually benefit from a well funded military.

How does feeding niggers help anyone?

Not my stomach, not my problem.

Yeah. Nigeria will have a crazy levels of people. And we in the west shouldn't take them in 2040 when they can't sustain themselves.

>unnaturally keeping people alive that mother nature intended to die long ago

Might as well start saving up for the 60 billion we'll need to feed the apes in 20 years because this is obviously not a solution to the fucking problem.

Spending it on military hardware now makes way more sense anyways, we're going to need every last bullet when the inevitable global african purge begins.

I'm gaslighting liberals. I don't need to convince right-wing people to leave the niggers in their caves, we were going to do that anyway.

You dumb motherfuckers did not even look up african aid statistics before commenting. Fucking kill yourselves. It would immediately destroy the argument. God fucking damnit you newfags are fucking annoying. Literally jewbook tier. Holy fucking shit

Because they multiply like flies already without being fed by us. Imagine what's going to happen if we do.

because people can virtue signal their smug sense of moral superiority

I Hope Trump finishes Nato off and take back his troops
.this is kind of true. Something everybody should know:
When Italy invaded Ethiopia, the Ethiopian king complained they had 6 million people and Italy had 20, so it wasn't fair and he needed help
After that, Ethiopia passed trough the Derg Dcitatorship that killed millions and a famine that inspired MJ's "We are the world".
But they also went through minimal modernization, including letting some of the Italian invaders there since the invasion.
NOW THEY HAVE FUCKING 94 MILLION PEOPLE
HOW THE FUCK IS IT POSSIBLE?

>paying for things outside your borders

cuck

>End hunger
>By making more people
When can we dismantle the UN?

>$30 billion

That sounds way too low

It's not the obligation of the West to tax its citizens to feed the entire 3rd world.

the irony

They all need to die.
1/2

this guy who's in the tweet is the host of RT's agonizingly awful attempt at making a comedy show
youtube.com/watch?v=Qgs0eFdfOaw

its time to end the international welfare system.

>muh 30B a year
>muh why dont we give more.
Nigger, we give over 40B some years.

2/2

I spend hundreds of dollars on food every week. Does that mean I'm obligated to remove money from my food budget and give it to my neighbours instead if they have less money? GTFO with this cuck shit.

They need education.

The world needs education.

That's why there is this problem to begin with, you can't throw money at everything.

Send money to Africa for public schools.

In the 90s we set up advanced fishing methods for some village in Nigeria, taught them to use it and left a seemingly growing economy.

Came back a year later, some guys had got caught in a net and drowned by getting dragged in. Obviously this means nets had demonic spirits in them so they burned them all and didn't want help to rebuild.

This was presented to me in a sort of urban legend way from a guy who supposedly knew one of the guys in the program so take it with a grain of salt.

>global food stamps

Fuck that, commie.

It can only be ironic if you hold all citizens accountable for what (((they))) do.

when did it become americas job to feed the entire fucking planet?

The graphs show where the money is going not the current state of affairs also OECD is for-profit and wants to make a fucking profit so even after everyone is 300lbs they will still be arguing either we need more funding to keep them fat or we need funding to make them skinny

The fuck? Italy had 40 million at the start that war, not 20. Ethiopia had 10, not 6. Point still stands though. As italy has like 60 mil today but ethiopia has over 100.

sounds plausible, i've also heard africans have a huge issue with malaria curtains sent to them as aid... apparently they take them to use as fishing nets and fish anything in the vicinity to extinction while their children continue to get bit by skeeters

>spend 30 billion ending world hunger
>Third world plebs are no longer hungry because they don't need to worry about food now
>They breed like rabbits and have multiple children each family
>that 30 billion is now a 1 trillion and rising
>Worlds population skyrockets and illegal immigration becomes the biggest issue in the western world
>Society collapses and billions die from hunger as there is no money to pay for food for these peasant third world locusts

Because as soon as US isn't the dominant military power someone is going to try and take the place, multiple regions would start expanding and trying to gather other regions resources.

There would be plenty of wars if it were not for the presence of some nearby western fleet, that would lead to even more world hunger.

Isn't hunger mostly present in africa? Just asking. Hunger, high birthrates and retarded niggers are always together, wanna end hunger? Kill all niggers.

You can solve hunger with weapons too, if you put your mind on it...

>> Help 3rd worlders multiply like rats
>> Buy guns to kill them
Tough choice!

why not ask the Rothschild and Rockefeller to pay to end world hunger.

both families are worth over $1 trillion dollars

The world is overpopulated thanks to the third world explosion since getting gibs during 50's. White nations are doing their part by having few children per couple; time for the people in the third world to do their part and STOP HAVING SO MANY FUCKING CHILDREN, CREATING MORE MOUTHS FOR US TO FEED.

Send Africa fucking nothing. They have no right to claim any of my tax money. Take this lesson to heart dumbass:

If someone isn't able to do something themselves after 40,000 years they aren't going to be able to no matter what you try.

Niggers are incapable. If you are starving, you deserve it. No one's fault but your own.

again this

>end world hunger
>niggers breed
>world hunger again

el maravioso nacion de Espana

This is why my each and every donation will always and forever go to reputable animal shelters and aid.

Maybe end world hunger for a day or two.

Good idea, fellow conquistador...

So then what does Africa, India, China etc. need to do in order to help themselves? It seems very odd that given the number of people in Africa they cannot farm and take care of themselves. Inb4 a million stupid infographics about African ingenuity, please spare me. Farming is a menial task that has been done for millions of years, and just like all other tech, advanced a ton today. I'm not a leftist at all but Africans are more than capable of doing it.

Is the land that bad? Wouldn't it be better to use the food money to buy land/farms/equipment/seeds etc to help themselves? I get the animals would be hard, but why is food so cheap to make and produce in any civilized country but a whole continent (below the Sahara) can't have one country that can sustain itself?

Also for anyone curious about the actual amount of money sent to africa in aid since 1970 (to 2013).

Its 1.73 trillion.
or 1,727,423 million USD
Or 1,727,423,000,000 Dollars.

30 billion is a fucking piss in the tank.

I know but faggot OP's argument is toddler tier shit and low quality bait. I am pissed if anything at the sheer fucking laziness of the responses.

If it ever got that 'advanced' then sure but holy shit. The amount of retarded people on her since reddit fucked up is obscene.

Africa is starving because niggers do not and will not learn how to farm. All other problems are subordinate to this.They do not care and no amount of money thrown at them will ever get them to solve it because they do not give a shit. They like their little shit hole garden of eden lifestyle.

>implying hunger can be ended
I can tell this faggot never took high school physics. Or if he did, he never internalized the bits about thermodynamics and entropy.

Spending money to breed more niggers will create exponential costs.

Why are you looking to Americans to adopt the whole world's shitskins as if there aren't any other countries on the globe with trillions in GDP, but no, you come crawling to Whitey.

Because Muslims don't care about the money. They war out of ideology.

this is going to bite us in the ass when we drown under a tidal wave of 5,000,000,000 migrant nigs in a few decades

The more you feed them the more they reproduce, and the cycle of trying to feed an unsustainable populations only gets worse. Let them die gracefully for Kek's sake.

I agree. Bomb the people that are starving to end their suffering.

Killing negroids is more fun than feeding negroids.

Considering they print most countries money I'd wager they're worth a tad more than a trillion.

Great defense is required for a great nation
And how does Lee Camp know that money taken out of the defense budget will go into charitable endeavors instead of bill earmarks? He suddenly trusts the government to do this?

I wouldn't be surprised if, immediately after some billions of dollars is removed from the defense budget, that money gets transferred to pay for Boomers' oh-so-special Social Security and Medicare

I misunderstood what Raped In the Peace Corp meat. I took it that he/she was raped while in Africa.

It boils down to the same problem that feeding stray cats becomes.

>someone feeds stray cat because it makes them feel good
>cats realize THAT B FEWD HERE and stick around
>now you have 50 stray cats, and caused a problem not just for yourself but everybody else in the neighborhood

They have zero concept of forward thinking. Its been tried again and again with the same result. They are given a seasons worth of seed for their crops, and shown that by saving some of the yield, they can replant and have the entire next seasons crop for free, and continue to do this forever. This is basic as it gets but they apparently didnt know better. The africans shown now have full bellies and are buying useless bullshit with the profits from selling the crop but hey its their money, at least their hunger issues are solved, right?

So they are left on their own, flourishing now that they had a successful crop, AND the seeds to plant the next crop. They go ahead and plant it and come harvest time what do they do? Sell ALL the crop so they can get more money to buy shit. They are left with NO seeds, because the part of the crop yield they supposed to use for this got sold. Now they are back at square one, facing starvation - but instead they got a bunch of fancy bullshit they wanted NOW instead of waiting a few seasons for when they could afford buying it AND be able to replant.

They just dont understand planning for the future. All they care about is the present. They even were asked what the FUCK were you guys thinking - and the typical response was that they wanted the prestige and social image of having expensive bullshit, regardless of the consequences of next year, mainly because they didnt expect to be living much longer regardless.

We all know giving them free food doesnt work, they just become dependant on it and nothing gets solved. Apparently teaching them how to feed themselves doesnt work either because they are impulsive and lack self control and forward thinking.

Perhaps the best answer would be to allow them to follow natures course on their own. Whatever survives will probably be intelligent enough to learn to be self sustainable while the idiot genetics get weeded out.

>give free food to all African people
>farmers and food markets can't compete against free food
Since some African countries' economies are up to 80% relying on agriculture, nothing good can come from that.

Again
>liberals in charge of knowing shit about economy

>UN handling food distribution
HUEHUEHUEHUE

>Notice how most left wing ideas can be boiled down to the idea that every problem can be fixed by throwing other people's money at it.

ftfy

>Africa is starving
They aren't though well except Zimbabwe but that's their own damn fault

Africa is actually facing an obesity epidemic due to all the aid

Yes user you are totally right. There is hunger in africa because no one is smart enough to replant seeds from year to year.

Fucking retard

Give a man a fish, he eats for a day
Teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime
End world hunger, you're a stupid liberal who needs to take a free trip across the ocean to end humanity get in Africa. Free helicopter rides are also an option

There are too many elements that need/want war, in our country, and they will never be satisfied.

Problem solved.

>Because feeding African kids doesn't make you any money.

Ever since that whole 'abolishing slavery' bullshit. I hope they're happy. Now children are dying of hunger. Heartless savages.

This is ridiculous

>throw money at it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roundabout_PlayPump