19, German student raped and killed by afghan migrant

hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_GERMANY_SLAIN_STUDENT?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-12-03-11-41-49

ENRICHED COUNTRY

Did she check her privilege and inherited power?

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ladenburg_(Familie)
reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/5gbndo/afghan_teenager_detained_in_rape_slaying_of/?submit_url=http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_GERMANY_SLAIN_STUDENT?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-12-03-11-41-49&already_submitted=true&submit_title=Afghan teenager detained in rape, slaying of german student
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudolf_Ladenburg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudolf_Ladenburg
reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/5gbndo/afghan_teenager_detained_in_rape_slaying_of/
de.blastingnews.com/politik/2016/12/freiburg-eltern-der-ermordeten-maria-l-sammelten-auf-beerdigung-spenden-fur-fluchtlinge-001304383.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She was pro refugee, so it probably was ok

Sad!

so nothing lost. im sure he enjoyed it and posted on social media on how getting raped and murdered meant she wasnt a racist islmaphobe.

What is gear one?

BURN COAL

PAY TOLL

BURN COAL

PAY TOLL

BURN COAL

PAY TOLL

BURN COAL

PAY TOLL

....and finally culturally enriched

Native Germans have still raped and killed many more women

Jokes on you, she is part of a famous jewish family

gear 1 would break and scatter into litle pieces.

There even is a wikipedia article about them
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ladenburg_(Familie)

Merkel's dripping wet pussy next to muslim migrant.

Nothing of value was lost

if only she wasn't raised by a cuck father this might not have happened

Speed of light being the ultimate constant of the universe is a jewish plot to brainwash the masses. As soon as we can provably detect something that moves faster they'll go "woops, our bad, here's a new theory!".
Newtonian physics were accepted as fact barely 100 years ago.

Speed of light is a distance per time, angular velocity would be radian per time. So turning something "at the speed of light" is ambiguous at best.
If you mean their tangential speed then the two gears would gradually block each other as their speed equalizes to the limit of lightspeed.

Haha jews got their own medicine

5 times the speed of light of course

that bodyguard looks like he has had enough

Oh god this made my fucking week. I hope as she was swallowing all that brown cock she swallowed the red pill too. Too late.

You could caption that bodyguards face with "JUST".
But no sorrow, if he prostitues himself like this it's kind of his own fault.

Many such cases!

Its get even better, her family collected money for fugees in her fucking obituary

She was the daughter of a high EU official.
Makes me feel a bit less bad about it.

Can any german/swiss give tl;dr of that bottom text?

Translate this Hans please, i want to laugh.

really? why am i not seeing this news everywhere then? why is it not top news at reddit´s worldnews?

>flag filter

I already know Friedemann Gxrxoxtxh is a piece of shit.

justice never sleeps

>why is it not top news at reddit´s worldnews?
Because the murderer was a refugee
It wouldn't be in the news here either if it wouldn't have been hyped up for weeks because the media thought it was another student who killed her

Says the guy with a working GPS receiver in his phone.

found it

reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/5gbndo/afghan_teenager_detained_in_rape_slaying_of/?submit_url=http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_GERMANY_SLAIN_STUDENT?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-12-03-11-41-49&already_submitted=true&submit_title=Afghan teenager detained in rape, slaying of german student

Human rights lawyer.

These cunts impose this shit on us usually in the knowledge they'll never be impacted by the consequences of their actions.

Secure safe highly paid state job from knowing the right (((people))), high job security, snouts in the trough so any refugees are kept at arms length away from them in the 'poor areas'.

It's sad that this happened, it shouldn't have happened at all, but it did, and it's ironic that someone like this finally feels the consequences of their actions and the actions of the organisations they prop up and represent.

The reddest of red pills.

This is like watching an anti-vaccine tard's kid die to a curable disease.

I'm not laughing, because this is why I fight.

was this kek?

a fucking EU official daughter that was jewish and they covered it before knowing it was a migrant?

are we being Grey pilled?

vaccine was created by the jews to give whites autism

Indeed. Many cases where teenagers are horribly raped in Vienna are about 12-16 year old coal burning sluts who experience a date gone wrong when not only Muhammad but also his 5 sex starved brüdahs show up.

Pretty sure it was kek, my numbers will confirm

>that was jewish
Wait wat
really?

Yep, the Ladenburgers are a jewish politican family

Why is the snake argument hated again?

I find it perfectly applicable.

Because this story is bullshit

This is how the warp engine gear works. You put speed of light on one side and the selected warp speed (e.g. warp 2.5 in this case) comes out on the other side.

if gears don't slip then radial velocity of gear 2 will be the same (((c)))

Yes, it's the vaccines. Not the fucked up "women have to become independent, study, enter the workforce and maybe have children at age 35 when their eggs are rotten" cultural marxism bs.

They are collecting money for education work in a church in Bangladesh. I don't speak german but i am pretty sure.

Read the writings by Ryke Geerd Hamer.
The Jews controll the medical system and with it the white race

Why a cross on her dead announcement?

Could also be the formaldehyde in the vaccines.

Just emailed him some insults

Hope he was pro-refugee.

Probably they didn't offerd a star.
At least i never saw a david star or a half moon in a newspaper

Germany can't surprise me anymore.
When you think madness have hit maximum level then Germany overtops it.

>Yep, the Ladenburgers are a jewish politican family
They jewed themselves
jesus christ,poetic justice

I mean, I still feel bad for her, but still, fuck

>sweden
come on now

nm email didn't work

fucking retarded libtards

Hope he imagines her last moments when he argues for more immigrants. The cum filled cunt and screams as she is murdered.

>Not Appropriate Subreddit

LOLE

I feel bad about all the raped and killed girls who are not part of the problem.
But since they were not important there are no media reports out them and only a fraction was spent on investigating their cases, no XY Ungelöst, no 100 DNA samples... just a brief press report "from 1000 new years eve rapes we arrested 2 suspects, lol".

Weird shit happens at relativistic speeds. Even if the gear didn't instantly explode into a miniature doomsday scenario, the gear itself will gain mass due to its extreme momentum and dilate time due to its extreme speeds.

Mathematically, I have no idea what would happen. Sounds like a fun question to play with!

I think I fucked up copying and pasting the url. Whatever

Good

Mathematically their tangential speeds are equal at non relativistic speeds as well, the transmission ratio is about the angular speed. So not even a whitty problem in here.

The funny thing is that Rudolf Ladenburg worked on the Manhattan-Projekt to nuke the nazis away only to have his grand son to get his daughter raped and killed by imported refugees
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudolf_Ladenburg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudolf_Ladenburg

reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/5gbndo/afghan_teenager_detained_in_rape_slaying_of/

You linked it right but the mods of the World News subreddit claim this story is in the wrong subreddit because it doesn't fit their narrative.

The gears would still physically change due to atoms getting squished at super speed. They might not even look like gears at all to an external observer. Ever consider that?

for your pleasure, the translation.

>Instead of flowers, we ask for donations for the educational work of the Chruch in Bangladesch (bank information and stuff), or the Studentinitiative Weitblick (foresight) Freiburg (Bankinformation etc.keyword: Maria)

It's pottery.

I dont think that she is a jew. Would have heard about it from my jewish friends. I live in Freiburg too

Nope, seems like the family is virtue signalling with her corpse.

indoctrinated libtard gets libtarded to death

top kek

Well, the "riddle" implied you can actually turn them at light speed, which is "mathematically" impossible as their inertia against torque goes infinite.

Instead of Flowers they want people that attend that come to the church to send cash to bangladesh.

Also why the fuck do they do the thing in Brussels ?

You think she regreted helping the immigrants while she was raped ?

she thought it was fine

In his afghani culture it's fine to kill a woman who is raped. So to show she wasn't western bias she accepted it as his culture, being multicultural. Her last moments she probably praised him for showing her his culture.

>You think she regreted helping the immigrants while she was raped ?

If she didn't, she was beyond salvation.

What if the bigger gear is turned at 0.5x lightspeed?
The small gear should still be faster than lightspeed (theoretically)

Her parents works in Brussels for the EU als Lawyers for nobody less the Martin "Germany exist to serve Israel" Schulz

When she was being choked in the last moments of her life? She probably thought that this ahmed that was raping her was just stressed or something and that it's not his fault.

Multiculturalism = accepting and sharing culture

Afghani culture = kill rape victim

Her sharing and experiencing Afghani culture was a great moment. In post modern thought this is perfectly acceptable and logical. Nothing bad happened. The only way to say something bad happened is to say one culture is good or bad.

As I wrote their tangential speeds are the same. The angular speed, which the transmission ratio refers to, is something completely unrelated.

as a consequence it would be very cruel to punish this person

They should probably just educate him that rape and murder is bad and then give him a large amount of money from german taxpayers.

Makes sense. Maybe her death will give Hofer the edge in the election tomorrow since this news will be also everywhere in austria.

asking my physic/math teacher this week.
He loves such random stuff from the students.

Rest assured, rapefugee crime is consistently reported here by the boulevard press.

This whole story reads like Sup Forums wrote the script.
Twitter and Facebook full with leftist bullshit. Antifa tweets men are the problem, not refugees. Everytime the same shit, the same delusional reactions.

Hahahahahahahahaha, no
Krone is the only pro-Hofer newspaper.
There will be no news helping him.

Good thing the refugee had his hair dyed blonde/blonde highlights. It made the police thing it was a German student, which is why the media was so eager on reporting this.

I don't know what reality is anymore.

Shit is spooky, this timeline is amazing.

The gear would have infinite energy and the universe would explode.

We will get Breitbart here soon, we only can hope that this will change the situation on a longer watch.

b-but nationalism is the REAL problem

If the universe is infinite, how can it explode

No, in Germany they don't have these ridiculous checker pattern uniforms.

Saw it in the news few minutes ago. It fucking enraged me.

>woman visits passable brown countries like semi-Westernized South America or East Asia
>thinks that literal subhumans from Africa and the Middle East are the same
>gets raped to death

why are women so dumb?

You're assuming (((C))) in the observer time frame, not "C" in the gear time frame.

Time dilation really takes things for a wild ride.

We had over around 2000 years time for that

I feel bad for her.

She was young and must have been living in a rich and literally privileged bubble of existence, never having to deal with the reality of violence that rapefugees bring. You can't expect someone to be red-pilled in these circumstances, especially women, whose second nature is virtue signalling and trying to in-group. How do you think their dinner convo's would go?

Misguided at most.The parents however are a lost case. Though helping a church in Bangladesh isn't the same as inviting refugees into your home country.

not quite dude, they're collecting money for a bangledesh church and a student initiative program

Did Ahmet do anything wrong? I'm struggling

Weitblick is a pro fugee organisation
de.blastingnews.com/politik/2016/12/freiburg-eltern-der-ermordeten-maria-l-sammelten-auf-beerdigung-spenden-fur-fluchtlinge-001304383.html