Will this be the result in 2020?

Will this be the result in 2020?

California will go red, shit's going to get crazy here in the next few years.

He'll definitely win not sure if he'll win this bigly though.

>trump:4,390,272
>hillary:8,577,206

>not realizing the illegals will be gone

Probably not t b h

>NM
>VA
>blue

VA is probably gone. Too many leftists in the beltway area hear now.

New Hampshire and Minnesota were incredibly close.
Nevada was pretty close.
Hillary won Colorado by five points so the democrats may keep that one.
The rest of the red states were ones Trump won this election.

I'm betting it will look more like this

>California
>still part of the US

>Montana
>Red

He'll win even bigger than that if he does a good job. He got 36% of the vote even here in Massachusetts.

Hillary won NM by 8 points, Trump would've had to have gotten >90% of Gary Johnson's vote to beat her. I don't really see Trump beating a democrat there anytime soon.
Virginia is about as close as Colorado so he could pick it up next election.

The thing about Trump is, with his support of economic nationalism, I think he will win a lot of minorities.

All the left will have going for it is the identity politics, and many people dislike that. You'll see more Asians and Hispanics move to the GOP in the coming years. Blacks will probably stay Democrat for the most part, but you could see a few of them make the switch too.

Over the long term, I think Trump has saved the Republican party. Most people just want to get along and have the laws of our nation be respected.

>He'll definitely win

Four years later and he doesn't do anything he said he would do. No way he can win.

>with his support of economic nationalism,

This dumb nigger feel for the trap

That's a lot of illegals desu senpai.

American population 1984: 230 million >80% white
American population 2020: 340 million

if hes any good, itll be this

4u

>VA
>Blue in 2020

CTR pls go

It's voted red consistenty...

I honestly don't think he'll run again. He can do everything he wants to in 4.
He'll then hand it over to Pence with the implication Ivanka will play a major role in the future.

Just like obama, right?

He fucking loves doing rallies and shitposting about the media and elites

No way he doesn't run 2020

>texas
>red

What's your point?

>Just like obama, right?

Obama didn't lose 2.5 million of the popular vote. Trump is the least popular US president to come into office.

>I think he will win a lot of minorities.
Cubans are pretty much the only minorities who vote republican and Trump only won their vote by around 54%.

Meanwhile democrats get around 90% of the black vote and 70% of the latino vote.

If republicans want to win they need to find ways to increase the white vote and decrease the non-white vote because you can't win a election by getting 30% of a group's vote and calling it a victory, you have to get a majority of their vote or stop their vote.

God that was a funny meme

Is there a point to what you're saying? Everyone already knows this.

>need to find ways to increase the white vote

Which is technically impossible to do. Whitey is going extinct in the USA.

So unless Republicans start becoming the brown party it's going extinct.

There won't be a result. 2017 is the start of the eternal empire.

he's already fucked up royally. i know people who voted for trump who admit hes doing a terrible job. drain the swamp my ass. back pedaling on all his promises. misunderstanding of foreign policy. this is what everyone told you would happen and you didnt listen.

f-f-fuck drump and f-fuck white p-p-people...

Since non-whites overwhelmingly vote Democrat, that means that the Future Demographics of the U.S will favor Democrats every single time.

Change the immigration policy to only let in first worlders.
Build a wall, defund sanctuary cities, etc to cut down on illegal immigration.
Cut down on welfare and the like and most immigrants, legal and illegal, will go back to their home countries.

We can spend trillions of dollars on pointless wars and pointless healthcare reforms but we can't fix our immigration? Come on.

Easier said then done, the moment you even remotely suggest that we should enforce our immigration laws people throw a fit. Looked what happened in California when they Republicans proposed to remove welfare and benefits from illegal immigrants.

This plus Virginia.
Hell, he probably has a chance in New Mexico after the Great Removal.

The things are easily done, the only hard part is scaring the traitor politicians into doing them. Before Trump most people viewed the system as unstoppable but Trump has really shined a spotlight on how fragile the system is.

They aren't. White Republicans have the highest birthrate in the country, and white liberals can be consider to the zeroth order not to reproduce at all.
Trump has gained +12% of Asians and +8% of Hispanics in general this election. The trend will continue.

Soon the Democrats will be left with negroes, pure aztecs and liberal "elite" hipsters.

>doing a terrible job.
>Not in office yet
Either CTR or you know fucking retarded.
>Back pedaling
on literally what?
>Durr the wall is gunna be a fence
of fuckin course there has to be spots where the wall is a fence. People still use the Rio grande. Yet Kris Kobach still has plans for a 2k mile wall
>Hes not draining the swamp
5 year ban on lobbying is still on, none of his confirmed picks are bad, romney is not going to be Secretary of State.
>Misunderstanding of foriegn policy
relations with several large countries are already on the path to repair

>know fucking retarded.
know fucking retards, excuse my typo

Dude, VA got close AND the governor gave those pardons to 6k felons.

I know Minnesota is a bit of a joke in itself, but it came awfully close to flipping this time.

Put a 10 year ban on ANY form of welfare, including college scholarships and loans and grants, and only the truely worthwhile will immigrate.

Fuck illegals. They should only be arrested, recorded to a national registry with prints, DNA, and facial capture, then flung back into whatever hellhole they left.

>none of his confirmed picks are bad
People are freaking about Mnuchin.
Apparently the Secretary of Treasury being a banker is an offense and the Secretary of Commerce being a billionaire investor is horrible. The same people that bitched three days ago about a general being Secretary of Defense.

he may take virginia too
he only lost it by 60,000

If Trump manages to be killed in office

If Trump does well, but does not institute a national Voter ID Law

as above, but with a national voter ID law

Some democrats are saying Jill Stein, with 1% of the vote, caused Trump to win. Meanwhile Johnson, McMullin and Castle have around 4% but that had no effect on the election.

It reminds me of democrats teeth grinding over Nader's 2%, meanwhile Perot got 19% and I've seen democrats actually argue that it was irrelevant.

if trump is murdered he will become a martyr and the republicans would win by a landslide

Pence is assassination insurance for a reason

It's only irrelevant to bring it up when they are using the third party nominee to sponge republican votes from an RNC nominee.

Thanks for Correcting the Record, but you forgot about the voter fraud in state like California that allow anyone with a license to vote.

West Virginia should be the only red state.

hm?

Because America loves fags? Even California doesn't want homo marriage, it was forced on them by judges just like the rest of America.

actually, now that I'm here. What causes people to flee NY and PA? they seem to leave the state rather than move to less urbanized parts of the state.

Around 70% of WV voted republican, it was by far the state Trump did the best in.

People tend to move where the economy is booming and right now that's down south, also the weather.

Gotcha, will update the map.

Unless he's en economic maverick, He doesn't really have the charisma to stand up. in 2020 the Dems will likely put up the best talker they have

Not that ambitious, i feel the swedish cucks and somalis in MN will still vote against trump. Also there are a shit tonne of mexicans coming of voting age in the next 4 years, and i fear that NV is lost as well

It will be if California and New York continue to think the rest of the country has time to give a fuck about things like mansplaining and microagressions while they're struggling to pay their bills.

Any republican with a license to vote, and in a lot of cases still have their vote silenced or stolen.

Anybody voting democrat was allowed to vote (and in many cases, more than once), regardless of rule or law.

CA republican poll monitors were seeing these things, and were blocked and removed from poll locations, have had their FB and twitters shut down to silence them, and been intimidated by the state and local governments into silence.

This is why Trump needs to call for an audit of all major blue states after the inauguration. EVERY non-biased, reviewed poll shown Trump just behind or with small leads in the major cities of both CA and NY up to a day or few before election, and suddenly on election night they all shifted strong blue?

No, fuck their narrative!

Yeah, lot of Caliniggers moving to Texas, it's a shame cause they really shit up every place they go.

>Florida
>red
not in my watch, kid

That's ok. The longer hispanic families live in the US the more conservative they become.

Remember, a lot of those 'hispanics' are just white people who happen to speak Spanish and their last name is Gonzolez or Rodriguez or something. Two generations in and they barely remember how to say 'hola' anymore.

I love this one simply because it's "Hiltown", and completely void of anything of value

Rural parts of NY are total ass. Deteriorating and with rampant drug abuse because all of the state's money goes into supporting urban nignogs.

i'd give a kidney for Calexit to happen

If the lolberals learn nothing from this outcome and keep prioritizing word/tone/intent/culture-policing over helping people pay the bills then it will be a massive Trump win. Then an Invanka 8 year term, followed by Eric, Don Jr., and little Barron.

Unless Trump does an amazing job - I mean, amaaaaaaazing - The democrats will win 2020. That's just reality.

The dems screwed up really bad this year. Let's not pretend Trump won because all these people wanted it. He won because the liberals got cocky and didn't go vote. They won't make that mistake again. At least until 2028.

So if you're a religious person, you better pray that Trump impresses the hell out of everyone watching for the next 4 years.

Virginia
Maine CD1
>Blue

Situation 1: he does most of the things he's promised to do, doesn't get run for reelection because he undos 70+ years of american hegemony and prosperity

Situation 2: he flip flops on a majority of his most radical positions, doesn't get run for reelection because he was nothing more than an outsider figurehead for an establishment administration

What's lucky for the GOP is that because trump is such a maverick, they can plausibly deny any connection to whatever his administration turns into by 2020. They could pretty much claim to be an entirely separate party to the clowns running the show from 2017-2021. Personally I'd like to see a Rubio candidacy. Gabbard v Rubio. That would be a dream 2020 race.

>(((People))) are freaking about Mnuchin.

It depends, really. Trump is kind of a globalist jew nigger chick faggot shill so that will please most of the country, but real Americans will see through it and stay home and not vote for either globalist shill.

He will probably win bigly, but it just means sucking jew cock for another 4 years.

kys taco nigger. you're going over the wall too.

W/o the State of Jefferson.

Yeah and they fuck up everything state they go to. Southern communities hate California and NYC! Those fucks created they own problems that they should deal wit not fuck up my state.
>REEEEEEE

The Trump administration is going to make it law that any immigrant who uses welfare is going to be deported. If you can't make it on your own in America then you're going back.

70% of non-whites will be deported as a result, only Europeans use welfare less than American nativeborn citizens.

It is easier done than said because Republicans hold all the cards right now

Why are you people so fucking dumb

Removing 20 million beaners shifts the population to around 2/3 white, additionally Trump will get close to 70% of the white vote in 2020. He will win in a landslide.