Tfw you found out Africa was more advanced technologically than Europe and Asia until the 1600s when whites came in...

>tfw you found out Africa was more advanced technologically than Europe and Asia until the 1600s when whites came in with gunpowder and killed Africa's peaceful scientific minds and set the continent back centuries

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/24/lending-discrimination-black-borrowers-face-higher-hurdles-in-lending-study_n_1300509.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-6Wu0Q7x5D0
mega.nz/#!RQBhgRCL!rfUGqFB6-dPavWpE3Fw63plJj1rO73IZBaWUdWwqAag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GET FUKT

>When u dont post sources

>t. Schlomo Shekelstein

Should've fought harder! Sad!

Just remember who built the pyramids

Mansa Musa was the richest person to ever live

Africans invented medicine and mathematics

I literally shake sometimes when I think about how far along we'd be if whites hadn't come in and killed and enslaved everyone. We'd probably have colonies on mars.

That's stupid, africa has always been a shit hole, that's why early homo sapiens left the continent, they didn't like it and neither did your african ancestors but they were way too lazy or way too scared for even considering the idea of crossing the Sahara

>be african
>eat sticks and leaves all day
>walk by your goat
>get a litle horny and fuck it
>get AIDS
>go outrun a gazelle for food
>not smart enough for anything beyond a spear as a weapon
>after a long day of goat fucking and eating you a sleep in your mudhut
>wake up next day
>men wearing coats of steel have killed your rape goat
>you rush after them
>they question you
>"why have you not created guns, roads, farms, ships, cities or a currency?"
>"ooga booga you killed my rape goat we wuz kangs nigga"

>Africans had laser guns, hovering gunships and relativistic weapons
>They still lost to a ragtag group of white pirates armed with single-shot muskets and guns that took literally minutes to reload

really gets parabellum in the cerebellum...

>das right Goy, niggers invented everything. Just look at how wonderful African culture is Goy!

Even if you were right, kike, how come the fucking niggers don't bounce back? They live in filth and disease, speak a crudely constructed "language", and cannot understand abstract concept.

Take your Golemn back with you to Israel, you disgusting hooked nose parasite.

>when u dont post sources

yeah. the dutch destroyed all of their crystal levitating pyramids and telekinetic kangs and replaced them with dirty peasant railroads and multi level material buildings.

wow i thought this board was redpilled but all u guys are blind to the truth smfh

Egyptians did. Coptics. Not blacks.
Stop appropriating other cultures you raycis.

You're the only one here who's blind if you cannot simply post sources to prove that your argument is legitimite.

>smfh

ironic shitpostign is still shitposting

If you ever thought Africans had anything beyond mudhuts and grunts as a launguage then you are the real blue pill. Egyptians had fair hair.

There are no sources. OP is a Jewish shill trying to demoralize the board with proven JIDF tactics. This entire imageboard is now a controlled opposition front swimming with alphabet soup agents.

shills and kikes try to brainwash the founders of the redpill. ffs give up shekelberg.

wait
so you b saying.. intelligence is genetic? You also be implying that because a race shares alot of genes that one race can be more intelligent than another?

WE

How the fuck am I a Kike? I called out OP's horeshit tactics, and am informing some of you that this website is flooded with FBI agents, the JIDF, goons, TRS fags, etc. If you don't want to listen, I don't give a fuck.

checked and keked

u can't prove me wrong

we can't even build the pyramids today with all the technology we have - just llet that sink in

egyptians were centuries ahead in technology until white ppl came in and ruthlessly slaughtered all the greatest scientific and engineering minds the world has ever known

If that's true how come they didn't have written language til the arabs showed up then?

have u never heard of heiroglyphfics?
literally almost the first language written

smfh wowww

In America, 90% of blacks killed are by other blacks.
Niggers gonna nig.

>be more advanced technologically
>can't figure out how to make gunpowder
???

we could easily build the pyramids today if we didn't give a shit about the ethics of using people as literal disposable tools.

a lot of monuments weren't built because engineering made it possible but because the labor force didn't have limitations on it.

what do u expect when the white people dont give us jobs and discriminate against us and barely give us enough food stamps to live?

>Mandela thread
>not talking about the Mandela Effect

WUZ

When we talk of Africa, we're talking Sub-Saharan. Not Egypt.

Having a criminal record can hamper the job search significantly.

start your own (legal) business

>literally shake

Never made iron tools never made sails.
OK.

No memes the first iron tools used in Africa were exploded Portuguese musket fragments.

impossible when white ppl discriminate and won't give us access to capital

tired of white ppl acting like it should be easy when they literally have so many advtanages and we have so many hurdles to over come

KANGS

When a diverse group of people are applying for a position, assuming equal levels of experience, the black person will always be picked.

Prove me wrong.

90% of Niggerball players are niggers.
Niggers who get paid millions of dollars to pass a ball in a hoop.
You don't see smart successful Asian CEOs complaining they can't play in the NBA.

burden of proof is on u

and here's proof access to capital is limited when it comes to black ppl

huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/24/lending-discrimination-black-borrowers-face-higher-hurdles-in-lending-study_n_1300509.html

>Huffington Post
>proof
>posting Huff Post on Sup Forums, ever, fucking ever

Kill yourself

>(((Huffington Post)))

Maybe if you payed a loan back once in a while, things would change.

a lot of people don't start businesses with lump sums of cash. it's typically a small amount of cash and you sell up, trade up, work up, favor up, etc.

there's a weird idea that you need a multimillion dollar check to make something happen. some people start by buying one car, selling it, make a few bucks, buy two cars, etc. that shit isn't glamorous and it isn't easy but that's what starting something requires: grit and work and that's why a lot of people do nothing.

i think a major problem is the perception that everything is supposed to be glamorous. social media is probably at fault because all you see about people is the highlights of their existence and not not the perpetual and constant shit that falls onto your plate each day.

You didn't even archive is

The audacity of you fucking Kikes. Why hasn't this clearly JIDF thread been deleted yet? What the fuck is wrong the the mods here?

Like that laughable fantasy that was in that SHIT cartoon "Black Panther"?

I was laughing my ass off while listning to some babble saying "we cured cancer but the whites dont deserve it"

Mud Hut technology level.

Everything worthwhile was brought in by whites.

EVERYTHING.

um most business are started with a business loan, which black ppl cant get because racism

do you even know what you're talking about?

almost never does anyone start a business by self-funding entirely

>we did it before well do it again

Then do it again. If you did it without current technology, then surely, you can repeat the process

whats worse is that alot of them are still starving in easily the richest farmland on the planet.

if we stoped giving free shit and let them sort that shit out they would without a doubt have smarter people since they would be prepared to handle overpopulation that we created for them.

fuck we shouldve burned any village we came in contact with instead of proping them up and helping them.

Why do Asians and Hispanics succeed if whites hordes all privilege to themselves?

Obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=-6Wu0Q7x5D0

with a decent enough business plan, affirmative action should take care of the rest. that's not even a catty statement, there are tons of affirmative allocations for proper planning.

you don't just walk in and say gibs me dat, usually requires a shitload of work on the front end prior.

Hispanics are struggling

Asians benefit because America takes in only the smartest from overseas and white people are less racist towards them and view them as peers rather than as animals

this isn't hard to understand

European engineering > African bagina

Why shouldn't we?
This land was blessed to us by the great yakub.

>tfw you're augustus and own 20% of the known world's economy worth about 4.61 trillion

source pls

How can people more technologically advanced lose a war like that?
How did whites get to Africa if they weren't as technologically advanced as Africans that have never been to Europe?

WE

Africans are peaceful ppl and didnt do engineering to make weapons of war like the white man

this isn't hard to understand

We wuz kangz

this has to be those fucking commies raiding there are like three of these threads up now.

KANGZ N SHEIT

fake, cmon are u really so gullbile?

mega.nz/#!RQBhgRCL!rfUGqFB6-dPavWpE3Fw63plJj1rO73IZBaWUdWwqAag
Pass: thejewsdidnothingwrong

white people invented rap in the 17th century

it was in sweden where spoken word poetry was put to drum beat.

this is a picture of the worlds first rapper.

>wakes up from crack binge
AAAAAAYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AYYOOO
>smacks lips together loudly
SO HOL UP HOL UP
>steals
SO U BE SAYIN
>gets jiggy wit it
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
>eats grits
AAAYYYOOO SO U BE SAYIN
>checks for nearest fried chicken joint
U BE SAYIN
>collects welfare
HOL UP HOL UP
>licks teeths and smacks lips
AYYYOO U BE SAYIN
>does the crip walk
SO U BE SAYIN
>opens a up a forty and pours some for his homies malcolm x and marthin luther king
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
>goes to check in with his parole officer
WE WUZ
>dindu nuffins
U BE SAYIN WE WUZ
>sucks air through teeth
AYYYOO HOL UP SO WE WUZ
>pulls up sagging pants
SO WE WUZ
>instinctively looks around for police
SO U SAYIN WE WUZ
>faints and then gets up repeatedly
SO WE WUZ
>shouts at movie theater screen
WE WUZ
>deals crack
SO HOL UP WE WUZ
>chucks spear
AYYYOO WE WUZ
>sets down cotton bale
HOL UP
>strokes welfare check pensively
SO WE WUZ
>throws gang sign
WE WUZ
>participates in a drive-by shooting
KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNGGGGGGGZZZZZZZ AN SHIIIEEEEEEEEETTTTT???
>learns kikongo

So they had no defense at all?

None for thousands of years. They knew of the savages to the north. Why did they leave themselves so open to attack?

sadly it isnt little guy sadly it isnt

>tfw you'll never own every Simpsons bootleg t shirt

>>WE WAS SCIENSHITS AND SHEIIITT!
>>K€K ∆®∆

This case in particular was an Italian, but yeah pretty much.

MACHINED

Recent genetic analysis points to Y haplogroup E having arisen in Eurasia. Haplogroup E is found everywhere in Africa as the most dominant. Around 60k years BP Eurasian males migrated back into Africa and spread their seed everywhere. Africans BTFO forever.

Care to give me a sense of scale on those because they strike me as being tiny

You're back. Haven't seen your merchant ass in ages.

They are small.

There's many more than egiptian pyramids tough, and look more aesthetic.

They're certainly held up better, but if the egyptian pyramids really were white with gold caps, I think I'd give it to them.
(I don't know what this picture is, it just looked about right)