Brazil hate thread

Can't stand these stupid fucking monkey people. Kek at plane crash. I don't give a fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JltWsA_ktKw
youtube.com/watch?v=3QmcRrXY3ZM
youtube.com/watch?v=c0ztLtpuwkM
youtube.com/watch?v=v2bRcwGMWOk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rankings_of_universities_in_Latin_America
topuniversities.com/university-rankings/world-university-rankings/2016
youtube.com/watch?v=tmJ0tzAZ4aM
youtube.com/watch?v=Geuu0mfrfz0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ub40N76b8Uc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Murican
>Plane crash
>Triggered

But yeah it is not the first plane crash...just media trash

Have fun paying for our wall you subhuman dirt-person piece of shit

I think the pilots were from Bolivia.

I share the same exact feeling.

Love trumps hate, bro.

Shut up faggot. This statement literally means nothing.

Ask your friend Trump, to bomb us.
Do a favor to the world.

the music tho

Enjoy Tyrone cuckolding you burger, hope your wife's son likes the SJW clusterfuck you let america become.
>t. Brazilian Monkey who would gladly enrich your white culture with my superior racially diverse genetics.

>superior
>racially diverse
pick one you fucking abomination

>When you are exactly 1/4 native, 1/4 Italian, 1/4 Chinese and 1/4 Ethiopian and you get the best of all races.
Burger McLittledick is pure envy and i know it

What the fuck do you even look like

Like a nigger, race mixing always end up like a nigger.

Jara a cute, a cute!

I am all for hating Brazil, but you clearly do give a fuck.

Most hues on Sup Forums are okay, though.

If he posts a picture I'm making fezolada and fricasse de frengo tomorrow

Pic related is me when young, teeth got fixed tho

Looks like a mutant

Brasilian memes, how cute

cute

Bahahahahaha

What's the zone of Brazil where the ugliest people live?

>ethiopian
>chinese
Yeah, I'm super jealous of your nigger/chink/wop genetics. You are literally the worst mix of everything.

auheuaheuahueahueahu Seu Buceta best meme
Eh burger that's(sadly) not me, i'm just your regular neckbeard from the southeast São Paulo state. I h8 this clusterfuck of a country as much as the next guy, but i hate stupid cunts like (you) even more for making fun of such recent disaster involving the nation's greatest football team, it would be like the 49's crashed for you oor something. Sad!

We are here to remind burgers and euros that they are going to become exactly like us a few decades from now.

Yikes, hopefully not.
>implying I give a shit about the various subgenres of niggerball
Yeah, no. I also like how your entire culture revolves around (soccer), your only form of national pride. Know who else is good at soccer? Homeless niggers in Africa. Sad.

Southeast.

I
AM
TRIGGERED

>Homeless niggers in Africa
>One comes by
>VOWTE FOR MUH DICK AMURIKA
>OK MISTER NEGAO WE NOT RACIS HERE HAVE PREZIDENSE
At least here we take pride in what balck people do for us

Is that the kid that stole a drug dealer's gun and tried to resell it to the same guy and ended up getting shot?

>hue can't even think of a significant brazillian nigger that isn't a soccer player
Very telling. Nobody gives a shit about your dirtman ballsport. Have fun with your niggers.

not that one

youtube.com/watch?v=JltWsA_ktKw

He wanted 500 HUES for it. R.I.P. :,(

youtube.com/watch?v=3QmcRrXY3ZM

Relax, Murricans, we also hate ourselves.

HAHAHAHA

Northeast

Did he really died? If so, that's a great testament to your nation.

CABEÇA DE GELÓ

Across my numerous sojourns through the virtual worlds of MMOs I have encountered many a Brazilian.

It strikes me as shocking that not a single one of them has shown any signs of sapience.
Brazilians really do seem like automatons by a program or maybe like animals acting on instinct alone.

If tomorrow every single Brazilian died of thermonuclear AIDS, not one person would shed a tear and by the next day it would already be forgotten.

>implying your women(gf wife whatevs) wouldn't fall all over this glorious racemixer's dick
A brazilian soccer player would cuck you faster than Ronaldinho dibra his oponentes to make a beautiful goal.

7-1

kek

KEK

Brazil could be great, they just have a niggerproblem worse than America or Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=c0ztLtpuwkM

all those self hating brazilians, really makes you think if this is not the reason why this country is so fucked up.

based Estonia. You guys and Latvia are always great.

Seu buceta(translates to Mr. Pussy) is alive and well, he pranked everyone with this.

youtube.com/watch?v=v2bRcwGMWOk

Fuck you burger. Leave brazil alone.

Does Brazil have any colleges at all? All of the faculties of the university of Buenos Aires are full of Brazilians, it feels as if I had gone to Brazil everytime I go to study. Can't wait for the mercosur to stop existing and for based Macri to make it harder for foreigners to study here.

Well good luck not having us around to invent the next airplane-like project and gift it to the world, ungrateful bastards

ITT: Brazilians using every available argument to try and divert from the fact they live in a fucking third world country where you could get robbed/shot at any time. In fairness some of my best friends are Brazilians of the non nig variety.

>Countries populated by worthless degenerate brown people unite in solidarity
Cute :^)

>Le college meme
Ed(((JEW)))cation is for chumps, we don't need college we puh-lenty smart by nature

That was a nice thread , until those intolerant xenophobic facist people arrived here

At least they aren't cucks like you and me Hans.

Huh, wow. Really makes you think.

Our universities are also full of foreigners. I see argies all the time. Also, top Brazilian universities, on average rank higher than Argie ones. For a good 8 years USP (university of SP) was generally considered to be better than university of Buenos Aires. This year it finally took the lead

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rankings_of_universities_in_Latin_America

Not even a Boeing cockpit fuck off beaner trash

Brazillians are hwhite

>t. Mohhamed Von Alahuacksteimer
Alemanha is going down manolo, get the fuck out while you can, Dilmerkel you be elected again and the cuckening will turn you into Brazil 2.0

ITT : Germans forgetting that they are the ultimate cucked nation this days, and they try to get confort that they are better than brazil. Enjoy it hans, soon you will know the feel.

That doesn't change the fact that our colleges are full of your leftist scum leeching off of our tax money

>falling for divide and conquer CTR tactics

You're just jealous of our superior monkey culture

>Living with as little as possible not to make money for the globalist elites
>Not contributing to the death of earth through global warming
>not falling for the consumerism jew
>somehow bad
The man in pic related is wiser than anyone of you gun loving fat fucks

CHAVE

>Brazilians of the non nig variety

Someones assblasted

WE ARE THE KANGS OF SOUTH AMERICA AND SHIEET

Ayyyyyyyyy I'm only here for a year to study, don't have to see the resulting generation of mudslimes destroy this country even further.

I don't even GET why this plane crash is fucking everywhere, it was just an accident. Accidents happen. It was even a nobody team from the middle of nowhere, so it's not like people legit CARED about the dead guys.

Maybe it is because the media pushed this hard to divert attention from some... important matters they wanted people to ignore. Maybe it's because people want to look like they're not pure garbage who abuse the niceness of others to get ahead in life (like 99% of hues do). Maybe it's both.

Either way, if it makes you feel any better, the sane hues are suffering about as much as you are.

Not anymore
topuniversities.com/university-rankings/world-university-rankings/2016

Stop the racism guys, all races are equal we can all be friends!! ^_^

I think brazil is so fucked we are unbantzeable.
youtube.com/watch?v=tmJ0tzAZ4aM

>when you realize Brazil is like a child raised by parents who abused him

I'm not sure what you mean by this. I did say that it did take the lead this year. In fact, all BR universities took a dive. It's mostly because of the economy, I guess. Funding is down

Tell me about the qt Brazilian girls.

Nois já é imune a meme broder, não tem isso de chatear br com internet
>inb4 english motherfucker
don't be thin skinned, transl8 is here 4 u

They all have dicks.

Layers upon layers of distractions. We had this fucking plane crash, the fucking gommie students protests, then the supreme court and the "abortion legalization" incident. i see a small lights coming out tho.
youtube.com/watch?v=Geuu0mfrfz0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ub40N76b8Uc

They are more open to anal more than European or American qts.

Best whores.

I kind of wish I was brazilian sometimes so I'd been exposed access to HRT younger and because I'd have better tranny genes.

you damm right!

As also Brazilian lower house legalizes corruption and starts persecution to judges and police

Im half brazilian living in the US . For some reason brazilians in the homeland are more likely to suffer from the need to follow fads and conform so when one has a stupid idea it spreads like wild fire. I think its the indian mestizo blood its why south america is more preposition to be marxists and socialits

hahahaahahaha eu sei que a intencao foi boa mas a tradução ta uma bosta amigo.

ACRE! its literally a portal to hell.

>implying Acre even exists
>Acre
>people
Grab less maconha and more books, estudante da USP do caralho

REXXXXXXXXXXXXXXPEITA A USP

>implying left
>implying drugs
>bad joke
>high levels of authoritarianism.
Certeza que berra bolsomito na rua.

>Bolsomito
BolsoDeus rapaiz, respeita o JB

>qt
>Brazilian
We have "hot brazilian girls", "THICC brazilian girls" and brazilian "girls" on the menu, but not qts. Sorry sir.

leaf

>Bolsonaro
>bad in any sense
Well meme'd

good goy!

Westeast

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Bolsonaro))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))