First meeting with a foreign leader was Japan

>first meeting with a foreign leader was Japan

>talks to the leader of Taiwan

China is absolutely btfo and The Don isn't even in office yet.

I sincerely hope he turns Japan loose on those chinks.

Can't wait for China to get blown back to the bronze age.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-quiAkRJ_fM
rt.com/news/us-china-sea-war-556/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-06-19/china-builds-artificial-islands-in-south-china-sea
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiananmen_Square_protests_of_1989#Death_toll
nytimes.com/2014/03/27/business/international/china-export-quotas-on-rare-earths-violate-law-wto-panel-says.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_China
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

China status:

[x] told
[x] cucked
[x] partially walled off already

China is bretty powerful though. They could sneeze and nuke japan and taiwan accidently

>nukes

So not really relevant unless they want to stop existing?

> China accidentally hits nuke button
> Nothing happens because of knock off brand chinese nuclear button
> World peace in our life time

China has shit infrastructure, shit army morale, and really poorly engineered armour that's been made with substandard steel.

Literally the only advantage the chinks have is numbers and those became irrelevant with the invention of the machine gun

> powerful
we've given them nearly a trillion dollars a year for the past 20.
if that cash flow stops they'll collapse faster than you can say Chinese Fire Drill

Not to mention the electrician that installed it probably didn't even wire it up in order to save a penny

We need China just as much as they need us

Why do Americans hate the Chinese? This is new to me.

>press button to launch nukes
>chewed to death by escalator

China is a paper tiger

Maybe the Don got triggered when they told him how many tonnes of meth annually china floods the west with.

In a country that controlled the government has a hand in these quantities over time.

Go to bed (your used mattress on the floor), Wang

Chinks are subhumans. Everybody hates them, especially other rice chewing gooks

They're our only real competition, so there's a level of fear, and we aren't very close to them either.

Trump is chosing the right allys

youtube.com/watch?v=-quiAkRJ_fM

But isn't Chinese food popular in burger land? and isn't almost everything made in china?

Oy vey, Abraham

Most Chinese food isn't traditionally Chinese, my favorite "Chinese" place is run by Koreans who make awesome sushi.

Add to that, the Chinese who do come to America absolutely hate China and want desperately to erase their Chinese heritage and be American and nothing else. I'm actually happy to oblige them, they don't immigrate illegally and they want to integrate, in my experience.

Yeah so shitty they managed to fight the Americans to a draw the last time they fought.

For the kids who didn't learn about that in school - 50,000 Americans died against the Chinese in Korea, which is like 10x the number of American deaths from Afghanistan + Iraq.

This war wouldn't be fought on land

>Chinese
>Korean
>sushi
burger education folks

I'm waiting for a Yoko video on this. Anything that BTFO of China she'll love.

"Chinese" places in America usually mean "Southeast Asia" food, you find Vietnam and Koreans in there all the time. It's a general term for slant eye food

sushi is japanese you culturally retarded burger cunt.

Even worse than. If America got in a shooting war with China over something non-essential like Taiwan, America would quit after they lose 1-2 carriers.

Would be pretty cool to see whether all the anti-carrier tech and doctrines people have been wargaming up for he past 30 years turns real or not.

The point was that there is no "Chinese" food, it's all under an Asian blanket, and anyone with slanty eyes can make Asian food.

I'm not even mad because I'm sure there's a language barrier, but fuck you anyway you brown cuck

is that supposed to be fucking jo jo

Most of the people you'll see running 'chinese' places in America are either Laotian or Vietnamese

Holy fuck you don't even get the language barrier excuse

Oh wait, I guess you do you fucking paki

i love the chinese people (especially the women). our nations are competitors, is all.

They also had like 10x the casualties in every single battle fought

China is starving to death desu. They're landlocked by the Himilayas to the West, can't get enough fish from the ocean due to Japan, and their farms can't sustain the 6 gazillion people living there.

lol that show is awesome

> America would quit after they lose 1-2 carriers

We aren't French. If we lost even 1 carrier the nukes start flying. Don't ask me how I know this is the unofficial doctrine.

That's the point

Much of our Chinese food is actually either Asian fusion or Americanized "Chinese food," which is basically just fried boneless chicken in a sugary sauce. You have to pay a premium at a specialty restaurant for anything slightly authentic, like dim sum.

Czech em!

Don't forget that he also vowed to tear up the TPP and label China as currency manipulators.

They also have like 10x the population of anyone. Plus life is cheap in China because of all the people. You go to China and they have this colloquial phrase they throw around all the time "There's too many Chinese people" whenever they're complaining about what's wrong with society.

>Westcoast actively being taken over by chinese
>Wondering why other hat them
>Not hating them yourself

Haven't you seen Vancouver (Beijing 2.0)?

>USA destabilizes Asia
>Asian Cutie Pie Refugee Women are coming on mass
>within 24 hours European Officials will start building a Wall voted in by European Women to keep the "invaders" out

They eats dogs and wanted to kill us all for the last 30 years?

whaaa, pretty sure the past couple Chinese places I've eaten at had sushi

America wouldn't risk a nuclear exchange for something like Taiwan. Not with west coast in range of Chinese ICBMs.

Too much at risk for something so insignificant.

I don't think China would start a shooting war over something like the Spratleys but with Taiwan I'm not so sure.

Kek has spoken.

China is finished

>Yeah so shitty they managed to fight the Americans to a draw the last time they fought.
>For the kids who didn't learn about that in school - 50,000 Americans died against the Chinese in Korea, which is like 10x the number of American deaths from Afghanistan + Iraq.
Different era, different weapons.

China is

>about a sixth of the world's population, yet most of them are uneducated and starving
>refuse to try anything but Maoist communism despite it fucking them every which way
>will gladly steal native manufacturing jobs because companies are just as greedy as they are
>will then proceed to make said goods with blatantly inferior materials, ensuring the only product you can buy anywhere is fucking garbage
>is best pals with North Korea and Russia, two countries who violently hate the U.S.
>does everything in its power to stomp on Japan and Taiwan, two countries who are good friends with the U.S.
>tells the world it must follow environmental emission standards and then proceeds to not do it themselves
>ignores most international treaties, particularly those concerning human rights
>commits 5 times the amount of illegal acts as the US government (which is terrifying) but is more clumsy and blatant about it
>most of their mainland is inbred and on par with Africa when it comes to societal advancement
>everyone who leaves their empire (Singapore, Hong Kong) realizes how ridiculously bad China is and talks about it all the time
>will happily drag the entire world down with them if they don't remain supa #1 big money export king golden wok very fine
>has nuclear weapons that will probably kill everyone, not just their enemies, because China is fucking stupid

>America would quit after they lose 1-2 carriers.
We would use nukes before we lost a carrier, and definitely after. You can nuke ships at sea, too, you know.

China can't afford to start anything.

Literally or figuretivly

The only friend they had was Russia and now that trumps coming in, Putin will pick him as his onii-chan.

China has no allies except maybe best korea

With Trump in office we won't care about the west coast.

one of the reasons that I don't miss it.

F

Our dollar would collapse but who cares about that anymore

Reminder that Trump started to formulate his run when some random Chinese businessman made fun of the US in a negotiation once

Does anybody have that image of america ball asking Japan and Korea to increase defense spending?

Don's strongest motivator is his ego, and America is like his business.

>Why do Americans hate the Chinese? This is new to me.

We don't hate the Chinese, they've been trying to push us out of Japan ever since they turned on us after WWII.

This is about free shipping in the Taiwan Strait and South China Seas, and defense of South Korea, Japan, and Taiwan after multiple signals of military aggression by the Chinese state:

rt.com/news/us-china-sea-war-556/

China doesn't have an effective blue water navy so why would sea-nukes do anything? Carriers would be taken out with mass land-based cruise missile volleys or sub attacks. America carrier doctrine hasn't been tested since WW2, and I don't think it'd stand up to modern weapons of a peer-level adversary.

High school level of understanding global politics bro. China and Russia never get along - in fact they dislike each other probably more than they dislike the US. Also do tell why Russia and America will suddenly be friends? Have their interests suddenly aligned?

>tfw Chinese gf used to like Trump but doesn't anymore
Not like she's #WithHer, but she's really adamant that Taiwan isn't a country, though she hates the Chinese government too

>China doesn't have an effective blue water navy so why would sea-nukes do anything?

Three words: Fiery Cross Reef

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-06-19/china-builds-artificial-islands-in-south-china-sea

>I don't think it'd stand up to modern weapons of a peer-level adversary

Chinese missiles would more than likely explode before exiting the launch hatch because their contractors were trying to save a buck and took a bunch of shortcuts.

It's ingrained in the chink, you're not doing your job unless you're ripping somebody off.

Surprised you didn't know that, mohammad

>I sincerely hope he turns Japan loose on those chinks.
>Can't wait for China to get blown back to the bronze age.

Hey now, this could actually happen you know.

Be careful what you wish for mate.

>>about a sixth of the world's population, yet most of them are uneducated and starving
>>refuse to try anything but Maoist communism despite it fucking them every which way
>>will gladly steal native manufacturing jobs because companies are just as greedy as they are
>>will then proceed to make said goods with blatantly inferior materials, ensuring the only product you can buy anywhere is fucking garbage
>>is best pals with North Korea and Russia, two countries who violently hate the U.S.
>>does everything in its power to stomp on Japan and Taiwan, two countries who are good friends with the U.S.
>>tells the world it must follow environmental emission standards and then proceeds to not do it themselves
>>ignores most international treaties, particularly those concerning human rights
>>commits 5 times the amount of illegal acts as the US government (which is terrifying) but is more clumsy and blatant about it
>>most of their mainland is inbred and on par with Africa when it comes to societal advancement
>>everyone who leaves their empire (Singapore, Hong Kong) realizes how ridiculously bad China is and talks about it all the time
>>will happily drag the entire world down with them if they don't remain supa #1 big money export king golden wok very fine
>>has nuclear weapons that will probably kill everyone, not just their enemies, because China is fucking stupid

I hit submit by accident. That was stupid.
Almost none of this is true mate.

>about a sixth of the world's population, yet most of them are uneducated and starving
Education standard is above average for SE Asia, rural folk live frugally but well.
>refuse to try anything but Maoist communism despite it fucking them every which way
Most Mainlanders see Maoist communism as a literal joke.
>will gladly steal native manufacturing jobs because companies are just as greedy as they are
It IS all about supply and demand, what's the problem?
>will then proceed to make said goods with blatantly inferior materials, ensuring the only product you can buy anywhere is fucking garbage
You get what you pay for...
>is best pals with North Korea and Russia, two countries who violently hate the U.S.
The relation between China and those two countries is contentious at best.
>does everything in its power to stomp on Japan and Taiwan, two countries who are good friends with the U.S.
Not really. US has no diplomatic relations with the RoC, and Japan and China are very close economic allies.
>tells the world it must follow environmental emission standards and then proceeds to not do it themselves
When has China ever set worldwide environmental standards?
>ignores most international treaties, particularly those concerning human rights
That is actually a problem
>commits 5 times the amount of illegal acts as the US government (which is terrifying) but is more clumsy and blatant about it
That's subjective. China never invaded Iraq.
>most of their mainland is inbred and on par with Africa when it comes to societal advancement
China literally has one of the most refined cultures in the world

I've hit the word limit, but you get the picture. Sod off.

why wouldnt i wish for this

chinks just seem like the math version of jews i want them all to die

why are asians so good at propaganda is it because they are an insect race that directly receives unalterable orders from a queen

Underrated post.

>A flood of Thai ladyboys

What a time to be alive

Quantity always beats quality. See Germany ww2.

Utterly incorrect

That's oversimplifying it. German machines were difficult to repair and maintain compared to Shermans and T-34s.

That's oversimplifying it. German blitzkrieg tactics devastated the Allies. Whole countries were forced to capitulate in a matter of weeks/months. If not for all the aid Russia received from allies, to create enormous amounts of new tanks, meant to counter the German's, germany might have won. They nearly did until Stalingrad/ few bad decisions/few bad luck situations

Or Emu war

>Education standard is above average for SE Asia, rural folk live frugally but well.
Not from what I've seen. Pollution, toxic food, thought police controlling Internet access...

>Most Mainlanders see Maoist communism as a literal joke.
So why don't they stand up against it? Oh wait...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiananmen_Square_protests_of_1989#Death_toll

>It IS all about supply and demand, what's the problem?
Totally agree.

>You get what you pay for...
Unless you pay for kids' toys and get lead paint, pay for food and get toxic chemicals, or pay for rice and get plastic. Then there's this:

nytimes.com/2014/03/27/business/international/china-export-quotas-on-rare-earths-violate-law-wto-panel-says.html

>The relation between China and those two countries is contentious at best.
Why do they NEVER have anything to say against Kim-Jong-Il?

>Not really. US has no diplomatic relations with the RoC, and Japan and China are very close economic allies.
Then why are they building a military base on Firey Cross Reef, oppose US-Taiwan diplomacy, and do everything they can to choke off the South China Sea to stop the flow of oil to Japan?

>When has China ever set worldwide environmental standards?
When has China ever given two shits about pollution, either, user?

>>human rights
>That is actually a problem
Yep.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_China

>China never invaded Iraq.
China wasn't attacked and saw 4000 of its civilians murdered in a terrorist attack, either.

>China literally has one of the most refined cultures in the world
Refined? Are you being serious now? A dude sold his kidney for an iPhone...

>Superior to navy to China even when they aren't allowed to own one

Wow, Imagine what Japan will do to the Chinks once they have an actual military. Please Trump let them have sovereignty and unleash the Samurai

Fucking pumped up for mechs

bump