Hypothetically speaking, if I saw something like this occur...

Hypothetically speaking, if I saw something like this occur. Would I be illegal to defend my fellow man and beat the shit out of them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wgAbumRUNy0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

considering only 1 of them punched the guy and that they probably wouldnt be just about to punch you before you attacked them, itd be illegal. but these are your common street niggers so once it goes to court you'll be right mate

Good to know kek has my back

dunno

i do know that if i was Judge i would let you go free

guy is probably a numale. who the fucks is so careless and naive around niggers

they have broken records probably, they would be sent to prison just because they are wanted for something else they can't sue you pretty much. if you see this though, beat the living shit out of the nigger, bash his head in and throw rocks at the back of his head. Burn the nigger with your buddy after you are done, being in the ghetto, no police around burning them is plausible.

>America
>The place where slaves become masters

Guy must've never been told the old saying
>Around blacks never relax

>britain
>the country that conquered most of the world but is getting conquerd by poos and camel fuckers

They slapped the shit out of some hipster nu-male. He had it coming for dressing so faggy.

Doesn't matter what the faggot looks like, I'd still stand up for him against a gang of raving niggers. I think they'd meet my friends Smith and Wesson

I'm not a lawyer, but it would probably be illegal. Since the law is the counter narrative to morality and justice. I would encourage your defence of fellow man, since you mean to do the right thing. I encourage doing the right the thing regardless of its legality. That being said, fighting fire with fire is most likely illegal. Have no fear, nobility and good intent must and will triumph over evil. The only way evil can win is if good men do nothing.

Dont give a shit.
Every nigger there needs guned down for being an accessory.

same as this
youtube.com/watch?v=wgAbumRUNy0

All of them there need shot.

This gives me hope user. Going to throw firebombs at blm gatherings now!

just unload your piece into them and plant a burner on them

we have the highest white population in the world you shitter. besides, give it another 15 years and you will be so jewed that sweden will look like nazi germany in your eyes.

>take 320 out of holder

nothing personall kid

>So jewed
>Penis is snipped at birth

ahaha yeah...

>claiming you had to be saved in both world wars by nonwhites

>Be Bong
>Become colony of your former colony

Top cuck.

in canada, you are guilty of assault if you use violence to prevent a violent crime, or save the life of a victim of violence.

you, as the hero, or life saver, would be imprisoned.

If you see someone being assaulted, especially by a group, by all means gun them down.

Why is this black kid wearing a skirt?

aim for leaders, they're paid to radicalise the brainwashed and don't even believe in their own cause.

Do they teach you the meaning of the word colony over there, fatty?

I can't afford a plane ticket to Israel this time of year

the guy's a fucking retard for not crossing to the other side of the street. probably didn't want to come off as waycyst.

>leftists would tell me I'm racist for crossing the street rather than passing them
>even though I'd do the same thing with a group of white teenagers or teenagers of any kind

I agree about not relaxing about blacks but don't relax around groups of teenagers either

Clearly we need more money for dem programs

Depending on the state yes and I would either way. Most states yes you would.

Fact being the bluer the state is the more likely this will happen and the less likely you can step in without repercussions.

Red states are safer and stepping in gets you nods, approval and sometimes a key to the city and free stuff.

go fuck a goat, ahmed

Texas- nods are in my future

It would be legal for you to defend the victim from robbery after he was rendered unconscious. You cannot use deadly force to protect property, but if you feared for yours or the victim's life you could probably use a firearm in self defense. You would be able to argue disparity of force in court because there were like five of them vs one of you.

SEE A NIGGER PULL THE TRIGGER

it is illegal to NOT defend him

good samaritan law senpai

Does it matter ?

It's not like they're going to ring the police.

It'd be whether he had reason to believe this other person was in danger, which would be a completely acceptable conclusion to come to in this scenario.

Don't beat them when they're on the floor but it'd be perfectly legal to fight any of them that approached him.

Yes

> Defend a victim of niggers
> Go to court
> Victim defends niggers
> End up paying huge fine

This. "YEAH IM A NIGGER AND THIS FUCKING WHITE BOI BEAT MY ASS FOR SUCKER PUNCHING A NUMALE" What are the chances you think this call happens?

This would really only happen in Sweden lets be honest

>we wuz white'n shieeet
>Every white child under 10 is a minority
>60% white, with hispanics as "whites"

You are a joke. Stop thinking something else.

That gay nigger shit is wearing a dress with leggings, in case you hadn't noticed.

yes but niggers are known to try and sue people so you may be better off not doing it. You have to think about how these people have no jobs and nothing to do so they just try and sue people if they get the opportunity, whereas a white person would be missing valuable time

> This would really only happen in Sweden lets be honest

Do you remember that incident with the parents who excused the murderer of their child? I can't find the meme.

197 Million
non-hispanic whites and growing. Dont know what youre talking about, friend.

Why would you defend a liberal who hates you and voted Hillary?

Look at him, he doesn't even cross the street, he is a libcuck.

That image makes me horrified.

How the fuck are we supposed to be able to accept over 2k asylum seekers?
It's clearly unreasonable.

That's not what a "good samaritan law is"; it doesn't compel you to aid someone, it prevents you from being liable if you accidentally injure or kill them in rendering aid.

>implying hood niggers have the money to go to court

i doubt the welfare pays that much

Pretty sure the law depends what state you're in. Here in Florida, it's my understanding that the Stand Your Ground law lets you use lethal force to stop a felony. So you could probably use a knife or pipe or shotgun to put down a feral groid attacking a citizen.

I've noticed every poster from Norway is an insufferable cunt with a superiority complex despite having a 25% sales tax to pay for Somalians to go to college.

What's up with that?

Welp... I have nothing against black people in general, but this is why I don't go to certain neighborhoods, and I don't willingly put myself within too close of a distance of dudes who are just randomly standing around on a sidewalk looking shiftless and shady. I wouldn't trust white or hispanic young men standing around with that vibe, dressed like that, either.

Joke's on these assholes, anyway. With one punch, they may have just turned a super-progressive into a dude who's going to vote for law and order.

If you are an intimidating looking man, no nigger will do this in front of you. Ever wonder where everyone is whenever a nigger attacks a defenseless woman/elderly guy/handicapped? Niggers know how to pick their fights. Only if they have you outnumbered or if he has a gun will he attack you, if you are a threat to him.

You're within your rights to defend the person. Nigger down here attacked a cop during a traffic stop recently and a CCW citizen stopped to help and shot the nigger. Good shoot and perfectly legal. Same if it was a citizen in this case.

I'd fucking behead those worthless niggers and let the white guy spit on their dipshit slaves bodies

Based Syria

Filthy kike lawyers will take the case and sue for 200 million, then settle for 1.000.000 out of which they take a 300.000 fee.

>you
>white

Let that pussy enjoy his redpill in solitude.

>"There's nothing to worry about, just some nice black kids playing together. I refuse to give in to my systemic racism by crossing the street. I'm a GOOD white man."

WACK

Don't forget to get your conceal carry permit if required by your state. Better to be judged by twelve than carried by eight.

Id call the cops for sure.
try to step in and get jumped? lol no

>try to step in and get jumped? lol no
It's understandable since you people aren't white. No sense of pride or dignity. No backbone. It's why you don't own the Falklands.

>Syria
>Probably really happened

It wouldnt go to court
niggers dont report their own crimes
"i attacked someone but they hit me back, police help"
doesnt work too well
they just run off
So yeah
if they hit first
defend yourself and others.
Just do NOT attack first. Thats the key

> How the fuck are we supposed to be able to accept over 2k asylum seekers?

Easily

> It's clearly unreasonable.
[current year] emotions > reason

Forgot pic related for easily

If true Syrian, who do you hate more in general. Niggers or whites?

When will Fins wake up?

Shooting them after they punched that guy is 100% legal, unless they start running, unless they are carrying something of his (in certain states) or even if they are running after you tell them to stop, if it is night (in certain states).

Absolutely niggers.
I don't consider myself white but my skin color is white

Loyalist or FSA?

I support my country and my President against goatfuckers.

I found that funny. Stop getting triggered murrica, we all have our problems.

Just to clarify, as I worded the "unless"es rather poorly:

If they punch the guy and look like they are going to punch again, legal everywhere.

If they punch the guy and run while carrying something of his, legal in certain states.

If they punch the guy at night and you tell them to freeze and they run, legal in certain states.

If they punch the guy and you yell freeze and they freeze, is anyone watching or recording?

Cops take more time to come than pizza, and that's probably even truer in Burgeristan.

It's not like they'd be waiting for them.

Cops come pretty fast in nicer areas in my experience. Browntown is a different story since the area is usually hostile.

That's fucked up.

It's not that we're asleep. We are fully aware. We're just too anti-social to gather up and do anything radical. In 2011, our true finns party saw a huge increase in votes. But even they betrayed us and proved to be just like everyone else.

Do you have any suggestions?

Besides arm yourself? Nope.

I wonder if Americans realize that this type of violence is completely foreign to most people living in civilized cultures. You see a lot of them gloating on this board about how cucked Sweden is, but what you see in this video is just one of a million other events just like it.

Is America so dangerous they've grown accustomed to it?

you count as "white" believe it or not. yes, white middle easterners are actually white. the "whites" people think of are western whites, but biological whites are everywhere. if you're a white syrian you likely descended from the byzantines/greeks/romans

The black kid was dressed like a gender fluid Jaden Smith wannabe. White dude was dressed like a throwback to the early 90s.

You are white desu. Probably long descendant of Alexander the Great. He liberated those areas from the subhuman Achaemenid niggers.
Do you look anything like this?

>relaxing around blacks

his mistake

Probably not, depends what happened after the video

If they're actively mugging and attacking him with what appears to be enough force to cause serious injury, you might be justified in using lethal force depending on the circumstance and the state you live in.

But in this case, the dumbfuck hipster cuckboi would probably testify against you hahaha

Lol walking infront of a pack of ferals WITH YOU HANDS IN YOUR POCKET? I bet he "didn't want to seem racist" by walking on the other side of the street.

the fuck rong wit'chall

Yes I'm planning to get a permit for a hunter rifle. Even though I am a big fan of USA's 2nd amendment, it's not the same here.

Urban white working class people are all too familiar, rich limousine liberals might not even realize, never watch videos like these etc.

No I have never seen anything like this ever happen in person.

Smugies only work if ur country isnt Muzzie

You could make a citizen's arrest and call 911. If they attempt to escape you could use force to detain them, even lethal force if a reasonable person would conclude they are dangerous.

That's not true. Self defence laws in the criminal code state otherwise.

>He had it coming for dressing so faggy.

This is how the negro actually thinks.

Lethal force to detain is only legal in certain non-blue states, and only under specific circumstances.

Depends on the state, In Texas you can use force to prevent a, or stop a felony. If your neighbors house is getting robbed, for instance.