Trump's mental state is worrying. What are we going to do, Sup Forums? He is clearly very crazy

Trump's mental state is worrying. What are we going to do, Sup Forums? He is clearly very crazy.

Leaf

Having written himself into the dark tower i hardly think King is one to talk about mental states.

he's just shitposting. You have to been born into it and molded by it to understand

cucked essay merchant

> his mental state bears watching
> mental state
> Stephen King

Who the fuck is Stephen King? I hear that name everywhere.

FUCK THIS FAGGOT PEDO MAN. No wonder he hates Trump

I didn't realise Stephen King was a practicing Psychiatrist

le condescenging pout man

He's got experience. He read Seung Hui-Chos writings and figured out he wasn't entirely okay mentally.

says the newest Canadian

Yeah the dying old women who openly wanted to start a war with a nuclear power was far more stable and would have been a better choice right?

What do you call it when an you can't stop Tweeting about someone every day if not hysteric and insecure? We get it, Steve. You can stop.

stephen king is an insane pedophile who's last decent book came out twenty years ago

He wrote the novel Jaws.

HOW DARE YOU QUESTION OUR LORD?

STEPHEN KING is a menally ill degenerate COKE HEAD. And a complete idiot! If anything he should be saying this about himself!

Are you a qualified and licensed psychiatrist?
Do you have a degree in psychology?
Do you have any experience in mental health care?
Have you ever had any form of medical education?
Have you conducted a full evaluation of Mr Trump, following the APA guidelines?
Have you ever even met Mr Trump?
Are you in fact just talking out of your ass?

I hereby diagnose you with hysteria, mythomania, retardation and prescribe a full lobotomy and permanent internment in a mental facility.

Stephen King is washed up hack that hasn't written anything good in 20 years

t. projecting cuck who produced degenerate art his whole life

wtf would that old queen know about it?

King, that warlock of tripe and garbage? Hah! Don't make me laugh! I wouldn't trust a word he says as much as I'd trust Rowling to construct a well crafted fantasy series!

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of (((Spielberg))) directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

What the fuck is wrong with King's mouth...

how hard would it be to circulate fake occupy democrats images?

That quote displays Stephen King's hysteria, aggression, paranoia and insecurity.

>Catch 22
>Low tier
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not one of you has mentioned Greg Stillson yet.

stephen king aka the king of shitty writers. Who cares what he thinks. He is a talentless faggot

King was only talented when he wasn't sober. We should look into his mental state too.

Holy shit... he's right...

He is a troll.
And now that liberals are shitting themselves he will take advantage of it to troll even more.

It's true. He has sluggish schizophrenia. We must lock him up

I wouldn't agree with that, but he still knows nothing about politics

Is Stephen King even a good writer, or is that just a meme?

Yes the gap between his nose and top lip is quite alllllaaarrmninnnggggg.

I can't say I disagree with him. Trump seriously does have NPD pretty bad.

I was just about to, honestly. Kek

King is not a man who should ever discuss the mental states of others. This is a guy who has a little boy victimized and terrorized by evil ghost sodomites in The Shining and envisions a man shoving his hand down a garbage disposal (and turning it on) in Firestarter--a novel about a killer child.

Seriously, fuck off, Stephen King.

Says the addict that can only produce when stoned out of his mind.

Ahh a psychological evaluation from a professional psychologist.
>oh shit wait a second...

im dying here

this jackass has the worst quotes.

Hes like one of those idiots who writes/researches something and somehow knows everything about the subject.

HE'S A BUSINESS MAN

Cant speak for all of his work but the langoliers and christine are fucking garbage

>Stephen King

Ain't this the guy that wrote a book about a young boy sucking an old guy off in a movie theater?

And in another book, a nigger knocking up a white woman that was in a wheelchair?

Ok.

Why do you think we voted for him?

CHAOS CANDIDATE

>Leftists's tweets display hysteria, aggression, paranoia, and insecurities. Politics aside, his mental state bares close watching.
There. Fixed it for you.

>The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible

This is correct. It has zero consistency between books, the accumulating weight of which results in the entire narrative collapsing into plot holes at the point they learn to Aperate, if not much sooner.

>1984
>Not god tier

It's funny watching all of these people destroy their reputation for posterity.

Great image, put stephen kings childish trash in the shit tier

kys now!!
don't wait for the apocalypse

Are you fucking with me? He had nothing to do with Jaws.

Fucking loved his dark tower series. Too bad the author is a prick.

also their making a movie where the protagonist is getting blacked lmao

look at the distance from this motherfuckers top lip to his nose. goddamn

Drug addict author who was so wasted for most of his career he can' t remember writing several titles, who has a penchant for making his main characters terrified and abused children worries over and questions the mental health of a successful businessman and President elect.

Riiiight.....

thanks for the psych profile, fiction author

>SHUT IT DOWN

fuck you stephen king. i read all your books. i loved your classics. and now? now i learn you're a cuck. fuck you. you should have died in the car accident before you had a chance to disillusion us in this way, before you thought you should open your stupid fucking mouth about politics, you fucking champaigne liberal schmuck.

and you are clearly shill, dumb one or just lazy

Everything trump says on social media is more disconnected than bad. I don't think twitter is a good platform for to express what he's saying with emotion. That's why it seems odd because social media and him don't work well he's too much of a face to face man.

and hillarys doesnt?

Says the guy who had the teenagers in IT stop running from IT in the sewer and have a full on gangbang.

The irony

A democratic and independent Taiwan, recognized by the world is the best outcome.

>Atlas Shrugged
>God-tier

Lad...

Thinner

>tolkien lore
>shit tier
end it.

Eat a dick!

I cant believe the author of The Berenstain Bears would say this

>Occupy Democrats

Did King even say he was a Democrat?

He took the dick out of it.

These people better take a deep hard look on a mirror first before they criticize anybody of being "insecure", "hysteric", or "aggressive".

They've displayed all of these emotions and more with Trump. They act worse around him due to saying mean things than they ever would have when terror attacks, actual threats, occur.

>get road head
>kill an old gypsy
>achieve rapid weight loss program
>kill cheating wife
>no worries about bastard child
The best.