HAHHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED DEMOCRATS

pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2016/12/03/green-party-drops-statewide-pennsylvania-recount/

Other urls found in this thread:

truthfeed.com/breaking-angry-green-party-issues-statement-on-confusing-and-biased-recount/39499/
heavy.com/news/2016/11/election-recount-2016-jill-stein-green-party-deadline-missed-law-fundraising-donations-website-costs-attorney-lawyer-fees-funds-refund-where-is-the-money-going-clinton-trump-wisconsin-michigan-pennsyl/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LMAO dumb niggers are finished, #Recount2016 more like #NoRefunds get scammed by Jill Stein again cocksuckers!

NO REFUNDS

>b-but muh 22,000
>muh .5%
Hahahahahahahaha where is Jill going to buy her new house?

First they throw away money to Sanders, then throw away money to Stein and yet they still dont fucking get it.

LMAO, I summarized it for you cucks.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

It truly never ceases to amaze me just how dumb goyim are. They fell for it again, only this time they got jewed by (((Stein))).

>NO REFUNDS

They never learn

Is it over? There can't be a reason to do the recounts in other states anymore.

Trump should now launch recounts in the states Hillary BARELY won in, like NH.
Do it!

It's over. MI certified Trump's win already

yes, even if WI and MI somehow flipped, Trump still wins

proofs? I want to see

Why do the recount if it's mathematically impossible for her to win? Jew Stein is such a dogged retard.

Is it time for the spontaneous and natural armed liberal riots near trump tower, complete with automatic, military grade assault rifles and molotov cocktails?

sow the seeds of doubt so the liberals become even more vicious

also free money from idiots

It was certified last Monday but they still pushed for a recount. MI GOP has filed a lawsuit to stop this shit

good
also when do you lads vote for Hofer?

no refunds 2016

Now post the pic where he drives an Audi.

I'm 100% sure she started this to get her cred back with leftists (aka her voters). Leftists blamed her for stealing 1 million votes away from Clinton and she admitted she didn't realize Clinton would lose. If she doubles down on absolutely pointless recounts, leftists will hate her even more for stealing their money.

Tomorrow

Tomorrow, I believe.

So the only issue now is the suppose Florida recount ?

>supposed florida recount
>over 120k in favor of Trump
it's not happeneing

Thank god

Fuckers in twitter are always making shit up

Of course a rican would be dumb enough to believe that shit

they have no leg to stand on to call for one, a victory of over 100k is considered decisive

HAHA I have never been happier to live in Pennsylvania in this long. It is good to see my beloved state turn right

General you need less than a .5% difference for a recount to really be on the table.

who gets to keep the millions?

That's only for automatic recount.

Tfw more tears on December 19 and January 20.

>truthfeed.com/breaking-angry-green-party-issues-statement-on-confusing-and-biased-recount/39499/

Love how they call out Stein and Clinton about states that Hillary won.

>However, Green Party-backed efforts to analyze election software in scattered precincts are continuing.

Come the fuck on

actually it varies by state

The tears will be delicious.

A decade ago many of us were throwing money at Ron Paul in the same way. Liberals basically need ten years of lesson-learning to catch up to where we are today.

> a decade ago
> 2012
Ron Paul provided a needed introductory redpill for many normies. He has more than served his purpose

Ron Paul honestly believed what he spoke of, and whether he likes it or not, was the gateway drug to a Trump presidency.

1) Jill (and Gary) would get the most votes since no one gave a shit about counting hers properly. You can already see it from the few small counties in WI that already finished their recount.

2) Steal money from gullible Dem retards

3) Steal the Bernie wing from the Dems now that Bernie has gone full retard

He ran in 2008 too dumbfuck

It keeps happening.

What a bunch of suckers.

So Stein can try and repent for pulling votes from Hillary and regain some footing with the people in the Democratic Party or who vote Dem/Green

How mad are you rn dumbfuck?

>Trump claims there's millions of illegal votes
>conservatives don't want a recount just because a non-conservative called for it

You faggots have the stupidest logic I've ever heard. THE OPPOSING PARTY WAS WILLING TO PAY TO DISCOVER ILLEGAL VOTES AND YOU OPPOSED IT.

You are fucking retarded. It's not a recount that's needed, it's an audit. Recounts are done by the same people. Yeah, I'm sure blue state vote counters are just chomping at the bit and not stuffing ballots like the 22k PA swing.

What the fuck do you think Jill Stein was pushing for? It wasn't just a recount.

Seriously, you guys are too retarded to live.

a recount is not a fraud investigation

See

To add: The danger of a recount *now* instead of an audit of the system is that they will get more time to stuff even more ballots. What happened in PA should be a warning to you - Unless you really think that Hillary won absentee ballots in PA 69/23 or so in a state that went for Trump, and PA military included.

Dude, Jill Stein was wanting an audit.

This terrified states which actively take advantage of flaws in the system.

She wanted an audit only in states that Trump won. What possible benefit would that earn us in the here and now?

There'd be at least three states audited, and if they found anything outstandingly bad, the audits might spread.

Seriously, if Trump says there's 2 million illegal votes, and people actually believe him, then WHY ARE WE IGNORING IT.

Now there's two states still "audited" (which there isn't, there's no audit going on in WI or MI), and even if both flip, Trump is still ahead. Win/win/win!

we need California, Massachusetts, Oregon and Washington audited
those are the states with the highest chance of illegals voting

>reddit

bump for laughing at libs

so liberals spend millions for lawyer fees and basically nothing?

>giving money to Jews
>get ripped off, no refunds
Well, gee whiz, who could have foreseen this?

HEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEE

All democrats are good for is wasting their money.

Sounds about right yes!

You can't spell "Triumph" without "Trump"!

Stein is clearly a masochist. Probably getting off on all this right now.

>ALMOST THERE GUYS, WE JUST NEED A LITTLE MORE!

Removing the votes from illegals in Cali alone would completely erase Clinton's "popular" vote lead.

AHAHAHA!!!!

This is great. I almost want to thank her for letting me experience Trump's victory twice.

"We're going to win so much, you may even get tired of winning" - Donald J. Trump

A lot of the money wasn't spent.

Stein specifically stated that whatever they raised would be kept in the case that they weren't able to push the recounts through.

She took those shekels straight to the bank.

lets say you have an office building housing equipoment on each floor
why the fuck would you only audit one floor (or in this case 3)
auditing one state will do nothing

wanting an audit in only the states where Trump won only shows how fucking catty and vengeful liberals are

NO REFUNDS

They could have gotten better returns from giving to the Republicans after their headquarters in North Carolina got burnt

just sent my wifes sons college fund!

>She took those shekels straight to the bank.

"Former Federal Election Commission Chairman Michael Toner told NBC News that it was not clear whether FEC rules would allow Stein to do so. He said recount monies raised could be used for recount costs and legal matters but not other campaign purposes, according to NBC, which quoted him as saying, “Whether recount funds could be used to pay for ‘vote integrity’ programs would need to be decided by the FEC, but I would doubt that the FEC would find that to be permissible.”"

"Fortune Magazine says Stein could donate any surplus money she raises to a charity or political party, per FEC rules. The article says that Stein would not be able to use the money for her own personal benefit, but quoted an expert as saying there is some flexibility beyond that. Fortune pointed out that Stein is compiling a donor list she could use for future political aspirations."

Sauce: heavy.com/news/2016/11/election-recount-2016-jill-stein-green-party-deadline-missed-law-fundraising-donations-website-costs-attorney-lawyer-fees-funds-refund-where-is-the-money-going-clinton-trump-wisconsin-michigan-pennsyl/

"Stein says the FEC does not allow the campaign to use a “crowdfunding” site that would allow people to get their money back."

No refunds!

> She can give it to any political party

You know, like the Greens

You realize this means nothing if other states flip from their recounts, right? There will be too much pressure for them to not do a recount then.

It's not just the money, they're also building up voter databases with the info you give them. Think about it, who's dumb enough to actually give money to this shit? People dumb enough to vote for Greens. Now a fringe party just gained a whole lot more exposure and the means to disseminate mailing lists and advertisement for the party.

I don't even think that she really cares about money let alone stuffing the ballots for Hillary (not that she won't to undermine Trump), that information is worth more than the donations. And the liberals played right into their hands because they're that dumb.

13 December everything closes. You can't just keep dragging it on forever.

WITNESSED

LIBKEKS BTFO

That could be bad for trump though, if the other recounts have flipped, and Penn is still in the middle of a recount, they just throw out Penn's votes and lower the number you need to reach proportionally

So many riged votes in favor of Hillary started to appear that the had the drop the whole thing LMAO

Read the title. There IS no Penn recount.

Look at the other comments I've made in this thread dumbass.