Why do queers and fucking feminist cunts have to have safe spaces ,stupid fucking pussies

> Why do queers and fucking feminist cunts have to have safe spaces ,stupid fucking pussies

So what is Sup Forums supposed to be? Because it looks like an alt-right hugbox full of racist pussies

what the fuck does that make you?!
you're free to challenge our preconceived ideologies any time you want

If you post opinions on /leftypol/ that go against the consensus there, you get permabanned instantly, and your thread is deleted.

If you post opinions on Sup Forums which go against the consensus here, you get 300 replies and an insane amount of invisibility. The mods can't delete your thread as long as it's on-topic.

So, tell me again how Sup Forums is a hugbox? Or are you just projecting, like I suspect?

the floor is yours
we are unarmed and vulnerable now

debate, expose away

You're not banned or removed from posting for being a leftist faggot though

Try again

You made the claim, burden of proof is on you

Sup Forums isn't a safe pace you can come here and freely speak your leftist opinions. the users of Sup Forums will never shout you down or attack with ad hominems. there's no silencing or name calling just civilized intelligent debate coming from a place of respect

there are differing opinions here constantly. quit being a faggot

>implies Sup Forums is a safe space

>1 post by this ID

>hugbox
>full of racist pussies
That's not very nice.

>Feel free to challenge us but be prepared to be told to go back to /R/eddit :^)

We are a hurt box, not a hug box.

Have you seen all the lefty threads lately? STFU

All this.
But, just wanted to add: no one's against a so-called "safe space" as sjw define it: a place where you can be and say what you want without fear of reprisal.
What rational people are against is turning college campuses, Tv, the nation and the world into your personal 1984 commie utopia. If you and your faggot compatriots want to sit in your dorm room and mumble grouse and complain about the patriarchy in peace have at it, but as soon as you bring that shit outside prepare your anus, cause we're going to push your shit back in.

I wanna fuck that frog

I want to fuck that frog.

If you're a typical clueless lefty then yeah

>posting mike
kys m8

>Sup Forums is a hug box
>opposing arguements and shitposting is the most viewed and debated

we might smell our own farts but we don't delete/downvote things that we disagree with.