Redpill me on Taiwan, is it really "china whithout communism"? can it really become "the new china"?

Redpill me on Taiwan, is it really "china whithout communism"? can it really become "the new china"?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bvAOOwvJMZs
hoi4wiki.com/China
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Taiwan is Asia's America. Their future is bright.

It's a tiny ass island u retard with a tiny ass military..

TAIWAN IS BEST

Meme 'country' with no actual future. Completely owned by America, and will probably stop existing as soon as they lose favor with US

Still butthurt as fuck they got assraped in the civil war, see

TAIWAN NUMBA 1
TAIWAN NUMBA 1
TAIWAN NUMBA 1
TAIWAN NUMBA 1

It has democracy.

>Implying germans wouldn't shit their pants if they saw these.
Every man has to be some year in the army, possibly more

Forgot pic

Taiwan isn't losing favor with the US. We just elected the most pro-Taiwan president in decades.

Anyone who supports China over Taiwan is either a communist or retarded, or both.

The Nationalist Chinese (which the government body is from) has claim of all the lands of China and consider Taiwan as part of China, their China as oppose to the communist China.

Most Taiwanese today want an independent nation without the burden of being considered as "Chinese", much like how Americans don't associated wit British today.
The rest of the world, on the other hand, is happy that the CN-TW strait relationship stays as nebulous as possible today for maximum exploitation.

If the people have a say in it, then it will not be "the new China" as they want nothing to do with it.
So it's really up to how the rest of the world want to shape the clay, or just trash it like always.

>Redpill me on Taiwan, is it really "china whithout communism"? can it really become "the new china"?

no. big china is too important economically to forsake for taiwan. the taiwan issue is something china will not cede to anyone else's demands. no american president in the past has ever tried to do so. no other country besides china and the US has the political or military means to change taiwans international standing. we can surmise that taiwan will probably be in this international limbo for a long time, but slowly gravitating towards china.

It's a de facto nation Sup Forums should support on contrarian grounds alone.

>Anyone who supports China over Taiwan is either a communist or retarded

And why's that?

>inb4 muh communism is ebil

>Largest population
>World's second largest economy
>One of the largest countries in the world
>Largest land army
>Extremely large military in general
>Has a shitton of nukes

Literally the only reason you're supporting Taiwan is to piss them off and limit their influence in the region, you dumb beer chugging sister fucking cunt. Chinks are based as fuck.

>can it really become "the new china"?

It already was China to begin with.

Forgot to mention

>colonizing the fuck out of Africa right now and grabbing all of its natural resources
>colonizing Australia and Canada with mindless hordless of chinks loyal to the motherland
>strong alliance and friendship pact with Russia
>implying you'll ever be able to touch them

My Doubles times 2 confirm Truth.

PRC and RoC are two aspects of China

They're both China except one managed to rally the mindless sheep against muh evil capitalism

it has good food, Japanese technology and about as crowded as new york.

Mainland China is a fucking shithole compared to Taiwan
A poor serb wouldn't because he wouldn't have enough money to travel outside his village.

>is it really "china whithout communism"?
Read a fucking history book, spic.

>Sup Forums not universally supporting Taiwan

DAFUQ Sup Forums?!

Taiwan is best china.

You can't just put "muh" in front of it and invalidate the argument. Yes, communism is evil and the Chinese government is evil. There is zero reason for us as Americans to allow Taiwan to be subjugated to this madness. We should be aiming for regime change in China. I understand that we shouldn't get involved in every conflict, but this shit crosses a line.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bvAOOwvJMZs

>Is it China wothout communism
Well technically, yes since it is the only remnant of the Kuomintang simce the Chinese civil war. On the other hand, its culture is more Cantonese than mainland Chinese, which the Communist party on the mainland has done its best to stomp out
>Can it become the new China
It can either re-integrate with mainland China, or become independent. A re-integration will never happen as long as the mainland is communist. Independence looks like a more likely future

Why didn't you call to congratulate Trump?

>Implying China isn't a hemorrhaging cleptocratic that hasn't started having its problems.

History tip:

US used to only recognize the Republic of China (Taiwan) through the 70s. Then Nixon opened relations with PRC (mainland China) in order to exploit a schism between China and Russia.

At the time both PRC and ROC claimed to be rightful owners of all of China + Taiwan, so you could only recognize one of the two. China was the bigger fish in the Cold War, so Taiwan got shafted big time.

US still unofficially supports Taiwan in order to keep China boxed in.

>Taiwan
>Cantonese
Wut neger, they speak traditional Chinese
You are talking about HK
I bet you can't find a SAAB 9000 in mainland

Taiwan vs Mainland culture is more similar than different.

It's like California vs American culture.

They are traitors who deserve a traitor death.

Taiwan is a fantastic country. It's a free society. Well-developed. It has a high IQ population. It is clean and organized, unlike its brother to the west.
China could become like Taiwan, the New China, if the Chinese decide to ditch the communist party.
Which they won't. They're too docile, too indoctrinated or too afraid.
Therefore China will remain an irredeemable corrupt mess of a country where you can't get anywhere without pulling the right strings... It looks amazing as an outsider to see China's growth, but go anywhere else but the first tier cities and you'll see the real China.. A slavshit tier commieblock dystopia where most aren't seeing too many of the benefits of this growth. Sure, they're better than during Mao's time, but anything is better than fucking hell.
Instead of having an actual modern state apparatus and not a bunch of thieves using the state apparatus for their own enrichment.
If it weren't for their Han genes, China would be an African tier shithole.

Traditional Mandarin, I meant

I've been there once. It was ok. One of the less interesting countries I've been to.
Although there was a really good Michelin start soup dumpling place, the rest was pretty unremarkable.

It's like Mexican vs American culture. Mainlanders are rude, nasty people. Taiwan isn't perfect, but they're civilized. They know how to form a line and not shit the streets. Chinese are the absolute rudest people in the world, and everyone in Asia knows it.

No lie, I really like Taiwan.

Taiwan is more like a mix of China and Japan or like a china without the cultural revolution and shitting in the streets.
Mainland Chinese are subhuman thanks to 40 years of Maoism. No ethics etc, shitting in the streets.
It was Japanese some hundred years ago and they made the plans for the subway system.

Taiwan was the government of china. When communists came they formed new government in Beijing and little by little with the help of Carter and pretty much ever effed president after him they've excluded Taiwan from trade deals to try to force them to give in to china. Taiwan is the rightful government of China. It's messed up. China wants to absorb Taiwan by making them take loans bc they are not stable all on their own since all of that.

You could just leave the traditional out entirely.

This. That's why everyone's posed trump talked with the leader of taiwan

I fuck a half white/half Taiwanese girl sometimes and I can say that Taiwan is Best China.

Taiwan = non country like Poland, and Ukraine.

Only reason Taiwan, like Poland and Ukraine exist is because they deep throat the American cock and become a whore to America to protect them. America does not know how to mind their own business.

Why man, traditional Mandarin is simplified Mandarin.

Of all the Asian countries, Taiwan is probably the most similar to the USA in terms of cultural values and practices.

Unfortunately, this includes SJW culture. The Taiwanese youth have lost nearly all trace of masculinity.

Was Chiang Kai-Shek based?

Same can be said about Russia and germany.
Kek and look who's talking, the country with less history than Romania

It's literally "Nationalist China" from HOI4
hoi4wiki.com/China

>Was Chiang Kai-Shek based?

Hard to say. He was also corrupt, but I don't know to what extent.

So It may not become "the new china" but do you think it has the potential to be half as successful as Japan?

pic unrelated

Kill yourself my man

Taiwan is the real China just like Sweden is the real Somalia. In reality it is, but it should never have been this way.
KMT is illegal occupant of Formosa. Give Taiwan back to the Taiwanese and the aboriginal peoples. Go back to China you Chinese motherfuckers. Coward chickens running away to Taiwan to save your ass. Leave Taiwan alone!

You do the same "my man".

He believed in some based shit and fought against dirty commies but he did do some retarded shit as a general, ordered the death of thousand of native Taiwanese. That and he constantly begged the West for money "General Cash-My-Check"

newfag detected

>Was Chiang Kai-Shek based?

If he actually beat Mao... China would have probably splintered into 4 different states and would still be an active war zone with 2 states controlled by U.S and 2 states controlled by Russia.

The "traditional" vs. "simplified" that you see on ATM's is the script they use, not the actual language, you dingus.

if you weren't a poor taco peasant, you would already know it's more similar to Japan and Hong Kong than mainland.

Sure, if it didn't have to deal with China. That's Taiwan's only problem. They just want to be left alone.

Ok let me redpill you on China. Even if they were a democracy and not ruled by the communist party they'd still be jerks.

Sure they wouldn't do organ harvesting or ban religon or kill ten million baby girls bc of One Child policy or oppress Tibet but even a democratic China would be extremely territorial when it comes to the South China Sea or the Senkaku islets.

You could argue the Communist Party actually does the world a favor by keeping their population on a tight leash. If they had open internet and were able to organize they'd proabably have a huge ultra nationalistic rightwing party.

I keep seeing posts like this, I'm convinced now they're shills. Always saying "taiwan is boring", "the food is bland", "taiwan is the same as china its just part of china".

This is an advanced shill tactic. Trying to meme that Taiwan is a boring and unimportant country that is really just china anyway, so nothing will be lost when china absorbs it.

In truth though, nothing would change. Just like HK Beijing would let conquered Taiwan continue to do their own thing because it makes them money.

Sure thing, Jose.

Taiwan is all the rich/smart/skilled people that manage to avoid executing by the communist regime, they're the top creme of the chinks.
They love democracy, they hold our values and their institutions follow our example.

Like some anons said, Asian America.
It was set up by the British and exists solely thanks to America and Britain.
A tiny ass island with not natural resources and poor infrastructure is now the 16th economy or the world.
They have one of the best education system in the world and their only asset is their people.
The day China takes over Taiwan is the day democracy dies.

>we should support China because they are big, strong with muscular arms and a large 8 inch nuke in their pants
Are you a woman?
You dont support a nation just because they are big amd powerful you stupid fuck

This is from the military history museum in Taiwan.

The translation is roughly "The Japanese, with their pussy ass katanas, were no match for our Big Sword Units."

They are the legitimate government of China in exile. They kicked the commies asses on the mainland and nearly destroyed them completely. Then Japan attacked them and the commies stabbed them in the back while they were weak, so they fled to Formosa (Taiwan.)

Distributist policies ensured a strong middle class.
Constitution and government is America Constitution v1.5
It all works great.

Basically a total success story and a model for the rest of the world and the future.

"Redpill me on ___"

OP is a true blue fag

Taiwan is where all my computer parts are made so I like them.

Fuck ww3 vs Russia, lets get ww3 vs China going, would enlist, would happily fight for Trump.

Chiang kai shekel has always been a dog for the west. An incompetent one as well, which is why he lost despite being well funded.

The only reason China is one country today is because Mao went fucking hard as motherfucker on any and all dissidents. Shekel wouldn't have had the balls to do something like this.

>Corrupt dictatorship
>based

No wonder your country is soo shit with such a shit quality of life while your European neighbours earn 5times your monthly wage in a week. And that's just the minimum wage.

What I've gotten from this thread, is that the Balkanization of China is a good thing