Under Trump, taxpayers will now subsidize huge companies to beg them to keep jobs here

In other words, we're daring companies to "invoke Trumps's wrath" so they can get subsidized by us taxpayers.

It's like paying a burglar not to rob your house.

"Pay us and we won't move jobs overseas."

>Letting companies keep the money they make is now bad

>Bailing out the banking industry for ruining the economy is much better

A bribe-by-any-other-name is not a true deterrent to companies moving jobs overseas.

You're actually encouraging the practice in fact.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Tax breaks is NOT a subsidy.

>allowing a company to pay less is the same as paying them

>Less money to keeping jobless fed
>More money to getting the jobless jobs
And this is bad because?

Wtf! I hate white people now

>leftists counting chickens before they hatch
If that money belongs to the company in the first place how is it a subsidy?

>taxing a business less mean citizens will get taxed more

Besides, the Carrier deal was done to look good while there was still time before they moved the plant entirely, and Trump has no power to place tariffs or anything until he's actually in office. He had to work through Pence to get Indiana to do something.

>companies that use laborers who went to publicly funded schools and drive on publicly funded roads owe nothing

Our tax code already encourages businesses to leave and keep their profits outside de the country, I'd rather at least encourage them to keep jobs here.

fucking this,

this creates an incentive for corporations to demand higher and higher bribes to remain in the country.

The conservatives are just as fake as the liberals now.

>not stealing a company's income is using the money you steal from your citizens
????

>It's like paying a burglar not to rob your house.
well, that's pretty much what taxes already are, so wtf difference does it make

at least they'll have jobs

If that's the case, then why aren't they doing it?

Good goyim.

Because Obama and Bush only engaged in backroom bribery. Trump is gonna be full frontal, all the time.

>the same crappy roads that destroy our cars and the same schools that have failed to raise test scores

Now that it is out, companies will be lining up to "save costs and move a token 1,000 workers" out.

Now imagine dozens of companies doing this, and it adds up. A thousand here, a thousand there, etc. We could see tens of thousands of American workers laid off total.

source?

Don't you mean Tax Credit?

Tax Credit != subsidize

>We could see tens of thousands of American workers laid off total.
I have terrible news

At least it will keep american companies competitive with cheaper labor markets like pajeet and mao

Trump is just doing this for PR purposes. When he gets in he can just send death squads after the corporation bosses

The jobless were voting Democrat!

yeah dude im sure its gonna happen

god i wish i could bet money against idiots like you i would be richer than trump

There is no source, that's just my opinion. It's on you to fucking process what I'm saying and respond. I can't be bothered to explain everything to idiots on the internet.

lol ok autismo

No it doesn't you fucking retards. God I am so sick of people being retarded. DOES EVERYONE SUFFER FROM TUNNEL VISION? SHOULD WE TAKE EVERYTHING OUT OF CONTEXT, REMOVING ANY OTHER ACTIONS AND VARIABLES AND JUST ACT LIKE THAT'S THE ONLY THING THAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN EVER?!?

I saw the same fucking shit early on with the wall.
>A WALL WON'T SOLVE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION YOU CAN'T JUST BUILD A WALL AND BE DONE WITH IT

HE DIDN'T SAY HE WAS JUST GOING TO BUILD A WALL YOU FUCKING RETARDS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You realise this is basically welfare for corporations. You're paying them not to lay too many people off.

That's not the same thing as hiring more Americans.

>living in flyover country

>DURRRR Hilary is for giving free money to poor people who will spend it in their local economy I hate her

>DUUUUURRRR giving free money to corporations who then give to poor low-skilled people is a great idea because it'll stimulate the economy! Trump is MAGA!

the cognitive dissonance is astounding

That's why every carrot has a stick.

The stick is called Tariff. Enjoy seeing 35-50% markups or more on your imported slave goods because it's been a long time coming!

> Also that tariff money will go towards developing business at home. Joy!

DON "THE CON" TRUMP

not stealing from someone (taxes) is very different to giving away free(stolen) money.

And that's good how? You automatically raise the prices of consumer goods.

this is a service to the laborer, not the company.

The prices are already raised. You don't save a damn dime off of imported goods. All you see are American businesses dying.

I didn't know lowering the corporate tax rate had no effect on the price of goods.

Tax break is different from subsity. Trump is gonna eliminate corporate tax anyway, so it doesn't matter. Corporate Tax will mainly go to the workers over time, as the taxes are already accounted in to your paycheck, you just don't see it.

>telling companies they won't have any more government contracts if they leave is bad

You don't think overseas nations won't simply slap tariffs of their own on our goods in response?

>Trump is gonna eliminate corporate tax anyway, so it doesn't matter.

Yeah so now corporations don't pay shit and still ship our jobs overseas. GG Don the con!

>It's like paying a burglar not to rob your house.

Many home owners who have been burgled would have appreciated the opportunity.

there's nothing wrong with rerouting tax revenue into wages for jobs that remain in the US
it's way better than giving it to niggers

if you take issue with this then try and tell me how you intend to keep jobs in the US when it is many times cheaper to give them to a dumb chink instead

>No corporate taxes
>Shipping jobs overseas

We would have so many jobs, we would need the Mexicans to help out and fill them.

>tell Trump you're going to fire a bunch of Americans and move the company somewhere else
>he gives you a huge tax cut in exchange for keeping some of them
>you fire them all later anyway because "right to work"
so this is the power of rightwing economics.

The point of taxes is to put money into the country.
There's no reason to tax a business that is already investing in the country.

Like 90% of your ordinary tax loopholes exist to that effect. Charity, single home ownership, and the like. You still need to fix the 10% of loopholes that get exploited for INFINITE MONEY, but it takes an accountant to tell you what these country breaking loopholes are.

But didn't that faggot Trump run on putting a 45% tariff on all companies that ship jobs overseas and turned into a bitch the second he got elected for his Jewish masters?

>Yeah so now corporations don't pay shit and still ship our jobs overseas.

Overseas corporations will be disincentivized.

>then the companies will ship the jobs oversea
That's when the tariffs come into play, Mongol.

>That's when the tariffs come into play, Mongol.

You have to be full retard to think Don the con, who hires Goldman Sachs Jews, will enact tariffs.

>>if you take issue with this then try and tell me how you intend to keep jobs in the US when it is many times cheaper to give them to a dumb chink instead
tax the shit out of them for doing that and ban them from operating in the US if they do not oblige

then pressure yurope and the rest of NATO into doing the same. the jews will give up quickly because the chinks and russians can't support them.

Trade deficit, bitch! Hurts them more.

Also:

>What is gunboat diplomacy?

Followed swiftly by the retaliatory tariffs on us, lol.

>letting people keep the money they made is a bribe
Why do liberals think this? Is it because you've never had a job?

>Make Mercantilism Great Again

Sounds like worldwide autarky. You got a problem with that?

A tax cut isn't a subsidy and he campaigned on lowering taxes, including corporate, so the tax cut given to carrier can be seen as a stopgap until corporate tax cuts are carried out system wide.

>treasurer worked for goldman sachs for 17 years, and george soros for 4 years
>head of commerce is a former rothschild banker
he's going to do nothing.

As opposed to tax them more so they have more reasons to leave?

but carrier is undoubtedly going to fire those 800 or whatever people he "saved."

>he's going to do nothing.

>then pressure yurope and the rest of NATO into doing the same.
they'll laugh at you
they're not the ones losing out when our companies outsource, they benefit from that too
all you'll do is force major brands out of the American market and inspire a lot of rage from upper/middle class consumers who lose an option that isn't quickly replaced

the only way jobs will stay in this country is if some incentive is given or the conditions that make outsourcing lucrative are erased, tariffs don't do that because other markets are still open because everyone has different interests, even the different classes in the same country

>but carrier is undoubtedly going to fire those 800 or whatever people he "saved."

Plus even the ones they "keep' will have reduced benefits and pay! WOW GOOD JOB DON THE CON!

As expected, leftists can't do anything without resorted to hamfisted governmental coercion. You do realize that he threatened to pull several billion dollars of defense contracts from their parent company if they failed to comply, right?

It's a bit like pic related.

Some of you mouth breathing dipshits haven't figured it out yet, so I'll say it again. The Carrier jobs averaged $31/hr for 1069 employees. The tax break they got was $7M over 10 years. Trump saved over $60M a year in wages for $700k a year in tax breaks. You fucking cucks couldn't negotiate a deal anywhere near that good. Instead, you wipe your disgusting shit and Cheeto covered fingers off on your RATM shirt and type up some halfbaked post about corporate welfare, because you're too fucking stupid to think critically.

>they'll laugh at you
then withdraw military protection from them. they'll fold quickly.

You really think we'd win a trade war against China?

>leftists
stopped reading here.
this has nothing to do with leftism. you can't fight the jews with money.

Or Trump is to corral the people to keep from revolting. Trump's cabinet is not looking good but he's not in office yet, we'll see if he carries out anything worth while, that's the only bet with Trump, with clinton it was revolt time here and now.

>carrier pockets the $7M and fire the 1069 employees
WOW NOTHING I COULD DO! HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY KNOW THEY WERE GOING TO DO THAT?

Any future deals should include a provision that 100% of the tax benefits go towards increased wages for workers. Problem solved. Too bad he will never do it because Trump's entire social sphere consists of wealthy elites and it was ridiculous for people to think he was going to betray everyone in his own social sphere or that these other people he's appointing from his social sphere of wealthy elites will also betray everyone they know and care about for people they literally believe to be inferior to them.

This will be a brilliant tactic to allow companies to move some jobs overseas, get a fat tax break which they will pocket, and positive press for doing nothing but keeping some jobs most or all of which they weren't even planning on moving.

>company x needs to send 2000 jobs overseas
>announce they're planning to send 8000 jobs overseas
>Trump swoops in to give them free tax cuts
>they outsource the 2000 jobs
>headlines read "Trump makes deal with company X to save 6000 jobs"
>full of positive press for the company patriotically deciding to forego higher profits for the sake of keeping more Americans employed
>people are now convinced Trump is saving jobs from going overseas when really all he's doing is paying for them to go overseas and the rich fucks get richer.

>I didnt steal 50% of the money you made
>Keep up the good work and maybe I wont steal 50% in the future m'kay?

Liberals actually think like this.

>implying that we won't have President West in 2020.

>Or Trump is to corral the people to keep from revolting

DING DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>white working class becoming revolutionary!
>suddenly Trump shows up
>white working class goes to sleep

>condescending against middle america
>after this election

Liberals will never learn.

How are they going to pocket $7M that they won't have for another 10 years, idiot? Another fucking mouth breather.

> Implying America isn't totally safe from food and energy tariffs and thus has nothing to lose

This guy: explained it pretty well.

>tax breaks are subsidies
>implying incitements such as tax breaks and tariffs don't work
I knew commies were economically retarded, but wow.

>Followed swiftly by the retaliatory tariffs on us, lol.

Retaliatory? China tariffs the shit out of us already. The retaliation is all on our side.

Mexico? Mexico has been the only 100% winner economically from our trade deals so far. They can't retaliate. They can only suffer.

BTW, that's ~7.7million in income tax that's staying, though income tax all or just about all goes to jew bankers as interest(theft) at this point.

Source?

Undoubtedly yes.

They already agreed to invest $16M in their Indianapolis facility and the employees are getting $60k a year with high school diplomas. Do you people even read a single article on the shit you discuss with such fervor?

Get this faggoty garbage out of here.

>BTW, that's ~7.7million in income tax that's staying,

It's all staying. Including the income itself.

>They already agreed to invest $16M
They were going to do that anyway, though.

Correct. The sad thing is, Sup Forums doesn't even realize it, lol.

God, is there anything Trump can do so that you can admit he saved 1000 fucking jobs?

>Any future deals should include a provision that 100% of the tax benefits go towards increased wages for workers.

Republicans only believe in the free market

Of course not, they're fucking shilling.

>Correct. The sad thing is, Sup Forums doesn't even realize it, lol.

Pol is okay compared to the idiotic twitterverse et. al.

There are people here that get get it.

>Carrier was already planning on investing $16M in the plant they were planning on closing when they were going to lay off almost 2000 workers
Jesus fucking Christ

>he saved 1000 fucking jobs?
he didn't.
>God, is there anything Trump can do
kidnap the entire board of directors for carrier when they fire the 1000 people they had to keep. make an example out of them.

you cannot fight the kikes with money.