Post yfw you realized that Justin Trudeau's father was an actual literal cuck:

Post yfw you realized that Justin Trudeau's father was an actual literal cuck:

youtube.com/watch?v=zzWTAorHeu0

It all makes perfect sense now.

Tl;dw: Margaret Trudeau fucks Mick Jagger on her 20th wedding anniversary, Papa Trudeau says he doesn't understand what the big deal is about. "So what? A girl goes to a party"

Bump?

Would bang prime Margs Trudeau. I'm totally convinced now that Castro is his dad too and, after this Jagger scenario, I'm just waiting for a DNA test to confirm it.

"father"

Yeah, his supposed father is super skinny, thin hair etc. Not like Justin. I'm convinced Pierre is not his father, especially with Margaret's whoring around

The first time I seen his "dad" and I thought I was being rused. If Justin was a black gook he would resemble Pierre, just as much as he does now.

Unfortunately, even though Pierre was a cunt, at least he was smart. If he was Justin's real father, we might be slightly less cucked

>I certainly wouldn't tell Margaret not to go to any concert of the Stones, or anyone else.

C U C K
U
C
K

Basically the dictionary definition of cuck. Not only does he allow it, he doesn't see the problem

fuck this prime minister.

but in honesty. that's not a cuck. I don't think he was in the room watching, then wanted to fuck her afterwards.

idk, the stones at that time had their pick of 19 y/old groupies why would they fuck some old bag like margaret trudeau

She was somewhat cute in her prime. Plus, cucking the PM of a country? That's gotta feel good

JESUS

The resemblance is absolutely uncanny

you guys do know when the RCMP crashed in to the house they were all in she and Kith were fucking right and there was drugs all over the place ?

Holy shet

justin has similar eyes to pierre. casto has dark eyes

The RCP seemed like honorable well trained men of character who always seem to work for cucks.

S-s-s-source?

So what? The rest of him looks like Castro.

butifel