Barron

What's his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RQqTP4auSgA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no what's your problem?

His hands are only for 1488 dimensional chess.

He knows the cyber.

He's too redpilled for his age due to being a cyber expert

functional autism

He's holding invisible tuning forks.

He's too based for his age

kek

he's 10.

autism

He never looks like hrs functional

Probably this

Too many vaccines

His problem is that grown ass faggots like you and rosie want to bully a little kid.

his father is donald trump

>tfw Trump went through all of this just to see face to face with the big pharma jews who put autism into vaccines

nothing barron is actually a walking super computer god designed by trump to destroy to jewish globalist elite

He's avoiding potential rape and/or sexual harassment charges that may be filed against him in the future when he runs for president. Kid's a genius.

girl cooties are gross

I wouldn't embrace Tiffany either to be quite honest

There is nothing wrong with Tiffany. In fact, she may be even better than Ivanka considering Ivanka is clearly a lefty and a feminist.

He's 10

and fuck you.

his IQ is probably high and it is sometimes difficult to relate to "normal people" and "dumb down" to their level. with the high IQ social skills are learned in a different way, nothing wrong with the guy probably. aspergers is a fucking myth, social skills can be learned.

He's literally autistic.

I hate leafs.

He can't get her bra undone.

he browses Sup Forums

and he knows we know

maybe he is too young

t. 6 gorillion year old celestial being

Didn't want one of those uncontrollable pre teen boners.

>Hoverhanding in a fucking hug
Jesus

He controls more than you could possibly imagine.

making his final calculations of how the 2074 south americas west coast war will end in usas favor with minimal effort and low casualties

he could just be shy and have social anxiety

Nothing. He's 10 you fucking faggot.

Ladies and gentlemen, the great mysterian has graced us with his presence.

what's the possibility of him browsing Sup Forums?

he is dead inside

dead meat

trumps children are shit, his dna is shit

Mayneestreem meediuhhh

why doesn't he get some plastic surgery? If he got mildly ripped, his gum/teeth radio/lips fixed, maybe a chin or jaw implant..

This

He's gay.

He's 10 maybe? If he still does this at 20, then by all means, he has a problem. But no issue now.

He's autistic.

If that picture wasn't proof: youtube.com/watch?v=RQqTP4auSgA

It also explains the random tweet Trump once made against vaccinations causing autism.

Not everyone is insecure

You guys are honestly probably making Barron really uncomfortable with this autism thing, if I were his age and had to deal with people constantly calling me autistic I'd be upset, you're bullying a child.

>complains about bullying on Sup Forums

Is it an insult to call the kid autistic when he really is? What happened to the times where people on this site would accuse anons of being autistic nonchalantly? It didn't matter then, did it?

Showdown 2017
Maga boys

ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Underrated, here's your (you)

The M-Matrix is becoming t-thinner... the veil is dropping.. Kek, Keket.. is that you?

ingleska molim.
No. It is Lionel Doric. Matrix yes.

He tries to hide the weird boner he gets from his half-sister.

He posts here.

Where are you from? Answer me that.

Kek demands it.

Utopia

Was getting caught part of your plan?

Yes.

High iq gives you more of an ability to better understand and navigate social interaction. The most intelligent people are social butterflies.

Plastic surgery. AKA Hiding from your shit genes and your true self. In a utopia plastic surgery is outlawed.

Congratulations you got yourself caught, what's the next step in your master plan?

You're an unknown guy

He's a kid, like a liberal, only with a ten year old body to go with his ten year old mind.

The kid is uncomfortable in public. So what.

At his age he should be worrying about what girl in class likes him instead of which multinational media organization is going to do a hit piece on him.

Maybe he feels embarrassed getting hugged

Doesn't matter.

Internet fucked it all up. Everyone I meet is awkward. Everyone. Even hot ass sorority girls and chads from frats.

t. frat bro

He's thinking
>ok sis, I don't need your fake tits pressed against me

Just to watch this thread and go to sleep

He doesn't want to hug her but feels obligated to, so he does the bare minimum as to not betray his own will.

top kek

top kek

No lol, if everyone you meet is awkward you may be attending a "special" school or be in a "special" program.

He's his father's son. Probably molested 9 ways from sunday

Like daddy here
>having kids past age 45 like a degenerate

>thinking Barron browses Sup Forums

>omg I have a semi, this is embarrassing as fuck
>I won't put my hands on her otherwise she'll be disgusted thinking I'm too into it
>but it's a total accident!

It's like you guys don't even have austism

His hands are cosmic weapons and he is careful what he does with them.

Is boy really on the spectrum? Or is he just awkward?

Oh ok then, hope you have a good night sleep and wake up refreshed the next day. :-*

Thread/

>thinking he doesn't

Thank you~!
You as well, kind sir.

his bad Slavic genes mixed with Genius genes will make him the future TED BUNDY

one of us
one of us

We're all just pawn's in Barrons game

hover hands

ayy lmao please take me with you

He might actually be autistic. Trump was old and so was she. Hopefully I'm wrong

>be the person your dog thinks you are

so the cookie monster, because when I'm near the cookie jar is the only time he actually like me
>inb4 not your blog
>inb4 go back to /r9k/

10 year old being thrust onto the world stage because his father was elected president of the most powerful nation in the world. Most of us on this board would probably sperg out worse.

Probably Donald's fault… Kid's are at risk when the father is an old geezer like The Donald.

fpbp

Many such cases!

he's just a young kid that was up at 2 in the morning surrounded by loud noises and bright lights, no shit he isn't happy.

Come on Sup Forums not everything is a conspiracy.

He's probably fine now, at home, playing Minecraft with his autistic buddies.