You all do realize

...that if just 30% of the white males in the USA decided to get rid of our nigger problem, there would be no niggers left and nobody would stop us.

Food for thought.

Do you think Trump would allow it?

Or would he fold to pressure the national guard into stopping genocide.

>national guard
>white boys

hmmmz

him interesting fact.....
sadly I'm guessing of that 30% only about %5 would have the balls to do it

There are a lot of black veterans m8. I don't think it's as simple as just "deciding to get rid of them"

You could probably sweep the ghettos reasonably successfully but the counter-attacks by trained black militants would be brutal.

Trained black militants?

hehehhehehhehehehhe

brutal?

hehehhehehehehhehe

These imagiary fuckers can't even swim.

You do realize they rarely serve in combat professions right? Even less so in elite professions.

You fucking joking m8? Blacks cant shoot worth shit. Every single black in my BCT platoon, every one of them, scored on average abuut 25/40 hits down range.

Lets me gets soma dat fried chicken an watamellon my nigga.

Truth.

>>Chicago:
shots fired
wounded
dead

Every Fucking Day

Trump will fund it.

Trump Pride World Wide

They're already killing themselves in their own communities. Whites and blacks are mostly still segregated today, for this very purpose.

In my entire infantry battalion we had 5 black guys. Most of them faked injuries and din dunuffin on any deployments. Only one of them actually picked an infantry MOS, the others were all open contracts.

Really makes you think

Yep, this is why you never see any black marksmen.

Evolving without a pre-frontal cortex really did a number on the negroes fine motor control functions... they react impulsively towards everything, they can't stay still for more than 10 seconds, they can't even keep their mouth shut to save their own fucking lives. All of these are terrible traits for a rifleman to have.

Blacks are finished as soon as the light go out.

>DeathtoRaceTraitors

Can't come soon enough!

Okay, and what about the gooks, spics, and all non whites in the US?

They'd join the niggers and slaughter everyone, and that's not even accounting for the self hating hating liberal whites who would also side with the niggers.

Face it, the whites would lose the race war.

Reference how well gooks and beaners get along with blacks. We would have 10k rooftop Koreans on our side. Beaners know who puts food on their table and would be shit out of luck if the blacks won.

the problem you think exists, doesn't actually exist

You are a fuckin retard. All of the races despise blacks. White liberals? They are half faggots at best and are afraid of guns. Asians and Indians will obviously take our side. They tell their daughters if they date a black they will be disowned. Mexicans want blacks out of the country so they can move in.

How do you get rid of the white trash problem?

kek Ya'll are too pussy to do anything about it, even if you did make up a percentage like that. More nigdick for femanon, the better

...The parents of Asians and Indians that keep their daughters away from black guys are just keeping them away from other races generally. They don't want mixing at all there's nothing specific against negroids.

This you're all too pussy to even reveal your power level

Why don't you hang yourself. That would be a start to solving the white trash problem

hahahahahaha, have you ever met any asian person ever? theyre incredibly racist.

Yes it is true that they don't want any race mixing but with a black is their worst nightmare. They discriminate with extreme prejudice against blacks. In general they are more racist against blacks then people on Pol. They just hide it better. Trust me.

Exactly.

Considering most of those white boyz are shut-in neets browsing pol and stormfront, jacking off to hentai and vidya, those virgins would really be a force to be reckoned with

Chinese are the only racist East Asians I know of. Japanese are only racist against Chinese.