OFFICIAL LAUGH AT LIBKEKS GETTING CONNED AGAIN

NO REFUNDS

AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHA

twitter.com/AP/status/805200547846426625

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5gcenl/green_party_drops_statewide_pennsylvania_recount/
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5g7d94/trumps_pennsylvania_lead_shrinks_as_counties_wrap/
twitter.com/VABVOX?s=09
twitter.com/AP/status/805200547846426625
m.youtube.com/watch?v=06giXQbp4Ko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HERE COMES TO MONEY
DOLLA DOLLA
DOLLA DOLLA

>mfw

I wonder how many Bernie cucks fruitlessly spent money on Bernie's campaign, only to get conned by the DNC & Hillary; then went on to vote Hillary in order to stump the Trump, failed, and then spent even more money on Jill Stein's bullshit recount in a desperate attempt to elect the woman who conned them in the first place?

>NO REFUNDS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Liberals get jewpilled

N O R E F U N D S

In America, the real jewpill is having part of your penis removed and sold off to the highest bidder.

All those fucking shills were coming on here saying we should be worried and blah blah blah and now they've completely disappeared until they return once these fag globalist create another mini false flag to try curtailing us down a specific mental road.

Silly mother fucking pizza munching rabbit faggot, we know all your tricks.

NO REFUNDS, GOYIM

LMAO NO REFUNDS

get fucked

PA is the recount state with the largest margin of victory for Trump. We're going to flip WI and MI plus we have like 25 electors who will vote for Hillary

is there a fundraiser for the electors too?

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCKING BASED

Alot of money for the recount came from soros. She literally out-jewed the arch jew.

GO HERE FOR THE LEDDIT TEARS:

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5gcenl/green_party_drops_statewide_pennsylvania_recount/

Bonus thread:

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5g7d94/trumps_pennsylvania_lead_shrinks_as_counties_wrap/

>I'm sure many people here hoped for a miracle to save us from the racist orange clown but no one here legitimately expected the results to change - that idea was planted repeatedly by trumpets though so that they could use tactics like this right now.

>Im really praying man. Call me a sore loser IDC. this isn't competition. This is my kid's future. the kid who is snuggling right next to me asleep. He doesn't deserve this crap.

>Evil? Yes. But lawful evil. I would take that over a chaotic evil orange, stubby fingered, narcissistic man-child.

>Would it be morally acceptable for the PA staff and other states to fudge the numbers to keep this racist, xenophobic, homicidal totalitarian dictator out of office? Why stop here? Finding another 46k 'oversea' ballots is fine (wink)

Underrated

SAY IT WITH ME

>M A D A M P R E S I D E N T
>A
>D
>A
>M
>P
>R
>E
>S
>I
>D
>E
>N
>T

I knew she was /are girl/ all along. She always slagged off Hillary. In fact, she may have been a trump plant

>meanwhile in reality Trump's lead is dropping like a rock in PA because of (((absentee ballots)))
Yes goyim, you won. Keep the victory party going, no need to worry

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hahahhahha, libtards are so stupid
why, again, are they allowed to vote?

No, it's obvious she tried to get into the left's good graces back after stealing votes for Clinton. They had absolutely hoped this would amount to something

Fuck that, my restoration is coming along quite nicely you prick

Those were provisional ballots and overseas ballots. In other words, illegals and limp-dick Euroboos. Of course they would all be going to Clinton.

However, once those are out of the way, they're toast. And I believe I read that they have already have finished counting them (and they certainly won't find another 50k of them, at least).
The "recount" would need to flip 50k votes - not gonna happen. They could get away with a few hundred, but not 50k.
Trump has already won PA, there's no two ways about it.

Liberals can offord this becayse unlike Sup Forums they are employed... really makes you think

any neogaf salt mined?

Why don't you suck another dick for pocket change so that you can "offord" a dictionary, Abdul?

>A jew jews everyone
Why am i not suprised.

top kek

>advocating election fraud to keep drumpf out of office
>after they failed to get a recount for guaranteeing "election integrity"
That's why I kept rolling my eyes at CTR and the Libertarians saying that the recount was to ensure Democracy. I knew their deal from the beginning was to try and weasel out of a Trump presidency.

This entire feed holy kek

twitter.com/VABVOX?s=09

need this with Steins face on it

is that seriously what it's at now?
KEK!
I remember when it was 4 million

based gilf. I bet she'd give the most sensual natural oil massage and happy ending.

Muh 6 gorillion shekels

Just look at the earlier threads about the recount. They are openly "praying" for something huge to give Clinton the win. That cuck crying about his wife's son's future, it was all like that.
And now they have the audacity to say that they never wanted to reverse the result in the first place! Duplicitous, dishonest, dishonourable and pathetic.

>30k votes being stolen from Clinton.
Top kek. These are new ballots. They weren't falsely attributed to Trump.
Someone should explain to these people what a "provisional ballot" is.

>twitter.com/AP/status/805200547846426625
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

What grief stage are we at anons?

That's the beauty of this meltdown: they keep going back to stage one: denial. We get a fresh dose of salt every few days.

Depression

bargaining is done

Theyre sure to try to bribe them,but theyre running out of time.

She says she's a journalist
It gets funnier when you read on, she basically says Trump, Stein and Bernie were all backing each other

We are reaching levels of winning that shouldn't even be possible!

>BuzzFeed
>Saying something non-negative of Trump
What is their tactic now? What are the jews planning? Are Soros out of cash? I don't trust this shit....

Reminder that this actually got Trump AHEAD 6 more votes.

>twitter.com/AP/status/805200547846426625
Just posted this to /r/politics as /u/recount_2016_

> non-negative
Look up the article

fuck off faggot

yes, ma'am

Not going to go to that dyke-kike-cuck-commie nigger-loving normie bullshit.

NO REFUNDS GOYIM

lol there is some real gold in there

>
Suck it SJWs, You Fuckers lost! WATCH :

Suck it SJWs, You Fuckers lost! WATCH :

>mfw there are literally people who did that

why would the winner of the election spend money on a recount? looks like it didn't really make you think

meanwhile i put my entire savings (student) on Trump and came out with 10 grand.

my libcuck boss hates me. life is good.

there's salt to be mined in these hills lads!

Jill Stein must be dancing on her underwear throwing Benjamins and singing "ARAB MONEY"

>be a massive Hillary critic
>call her out on shit prior to the election
>help steer some votes to Trump
>Trump wins
>liberals butthurt as fuck
>capitalize on their butthurt and raise money for recounts
>pocket millions
>cancel refund
>mfw

Jesus Christ no wonder they all think Trump being pres is the end of the world. I thought there was something wrong at the hysteria at his election I had no idea they'd been getting spoonfed sensationalist headlines like that for the entire election process. How many of them actually read the articles do you think? 2 of them? Maybe 3?

>all anti-Trump except for positive post about Satanism

and then Jill was snek

No refunds?

no wonder why liberals believe government is better at handling their money

Get fucked libcucks.

What website is that?

lol yeah i was looking at that too thinking....what the holy fuck

You just know she's gonna buy some weed with that money.

jdate.com

>Anti Trump
>Pro Satan

Pick two

Are there any Reddit posts that people donated their life savings? That was the best part about the Bernie campaign. People were taking food from their kids' mouths to donate.

Kek

ANOTHER GLASS CEILING SHATTERED

You should have seen it on election night.

I must say, Jill Stein is THE under-appreciated shrew of this election season. She single-handedly
>revealed Hillary as the two-faced cunt that she is with the "peaceful transition of power" bullshit
>milked the democrats for literally millions of desperation dollars
>made a ton of money she doesn't have to account for
>divided the country even further by showing what the democrats felt collectively about said transition of power

>T-T-THERE'S S-STILL A CHANCE D-D-DRUMPFKINS
>Y-YOU'LL SEE SHE'LL RIG THE RECOUNT
>S-S-SA-SAY HELLO TO MADAM PRESIDENT!

I know three different Portland people who did that.

>pretend to be libfag
>collect money
>oops Im dropping out
>stay rich

Why can jews and libtards get away with these scams but ordinary citizen can't?

Everytime

WHEN THE FUCK DID IT GO UP TO 9.5!?!?!?!

>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!11!111

how delusional

This is what happens when two women work together and one is more popular than another.

They make an alliance and then backstab each other.

reddit.com/r/politics

It's a salt mine.

most of those overseas ballots are absentee ballots sent in by US military members stationed abroad. 80% or more probably voted for Trump NOT Clinton. I sent in several absentee ballots from Korea and Germany.

YOU TELL 'EM BUBBY

What does her laptop say in the original picture?

o dang

>tfw you get finessed by an old hippie
How many Ls can liberals take this year?

to be clear in past elections I voted stateside this time.

>pays no taxes
>inherited all his money and had to sell his bankruptcies and the entire shitty non-business for marketing rights
>becomes president
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STUPID KEKS