KeK's Power

Kek's power was shown in spectacular fashion last night. This is an odd tale tho, I think there is more here than just some ded beat libs.

Other urls found in this thread:

oaklandghostship.com/
nytimes.com/2016/12/03/us/warehouse-party-fire-oakland.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermetic_Order_of_the_Golden_Dawn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wicker_man
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

was it one of their own?

oaklandghostship.com/

just want to say praise KeK

they did it themselves. ritual sacrifice to moloch

Kek burned down a nigger town.

Did nothing wrong.

WE

Owner had been warned for years about the place being a fire hazard, did absolutely nothing.

May the survivors heed Kek's warning.

Yes that's one of the rumors going around.

kek doesnt do human sacrifice you retard, hes not a cuck

Is there a webm or video of it yet?

from what i've gathered so far that's the speculation. The owners also made sure their children were at a hotel that night.

Food for thought

That text was sent from someone I know who lived in the building and escaped

Wtf is this shit?

evil degenerate hipsters did a ritual sacrifice to moloch by burning themselves and others at a rave

I found this.
nytimes.com/2016/12/03/us/warehouse-party-fire-oakland.html

What's the KEK connection?

Were there Sup Forumsacks there?

>What's the KEK connection?
there is none
>Were there Sup Forumsacks there?
obviously not.

Arson by stupidity

What the fuck is this

That place looks comfy as shit even it is a wooden fire death trap. Are those places common in the land of the free?

>What's the KEK connection?

The photo is obviously a clue.

I'd surmise it's telling us that the fire was a ritual sacrifice conducted in alignment with a particular star/star system to maximise the power of the magik conjured.

>the will of the forest spirit

Holy shit. Did he consider the person was tripping balls and had no idea the danger they were in?

ch-checked

you tell me Nippon Forest Spirit

Similar to the last American Godzilla movie, just because you see at the scene doesn't mean he caused it. Kek's probably hunting the god they sacrificed themselves to. Don't think it was Moloch as this doesn't fit his MO.

kek mocked their sacrifice, signifying that their moloch worship has no power anymore.

The connection to this stuff was only recently reawakened. Up until now it was metaphysically safe for that many people to take a drug that amplifies emotions and empathy in a room full of other people all doing the same thing for the same reason that's also a shrine to 30 conflicting gods at once.

It's the anniversary of this planetary alignment which happened Dec 3rd 2012

There are moloch statues there in the pic, minerva owl and all seeing eye aka moloch baal.

The place has the occult STEAM PUNK look to it

Right, the conflicting idol statues don't help. Plus, if they were doing some wicca hippy stuff thinking they were summoning/channeling spirits, what if those spirits are actually demons? These people are dumb, this shit is creepy as fuck. God damn hippies

Holy shit. Be careful what you wish for in a place with such spooky occult vibes god damn

what happened?

The telescope uses adaptive optics and the lasers make a bright spot in the upper atmosphere to measure distortion.

this. burnt human sacrifice is definitely in moloch/baal/owl(babylonian) playbook.

Isn't that right around the time people like to say we shifted timelines?

And just like that any sympathy I may have had for the victims is gone.

The connection to Kek is a purely spiritual one. Kek doesn't need us to do anything degenerate -- but he mystically pwns the enemy.

>golden donna
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermetic_Order_of_the_Golden_Dawn

Never mind then, I always assumed Moloch sacrifices were more ritualistic in nature and involved kids being burned for the most part. Kek forgive my ignorance.

bumping in spoopy bread

Obviously a sacrifice to the Phoenix. The third divinity enslaved by Baphomet.

Since too many started digging they had to lay low on the sacrifices to Molek.

Current era: Phoenix & Fish (Christianity).
Coming era: Aquarius. Kek is one of the gods but I donĀ“t know the other. Maybe the water bearer / next flood. I choose Kek!

they probably have different styles of sacrifice. all of this evil degenerate kike shit seems very similar in practice.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wicker_man
for example, the druids were evil cryptokikes. modern day burning man is the hipster version of this (something the owner had attended according to infinity)

ISIS attack folks

Oh fug. This is some satanic shit.

You know those retards only had that stuff because it's non-white culture.

Kek was just serendipitous for Sup Forums

every north american raver older than early 20s has been to burning man at least once

Who was the arsonist? Lets vote

that's a sweet altar

haha i bet those fuckers killed themselves because trump became president

Every single one a nigger.

They all looked like the same edgelords arrested for rioting

Checked!

Nothing of value lost

He only cares about his family and lost items

Some are defending him saying he's just in shock

isnt bohemian grove just outside of san francisco? you know, where they have that giant owl statue and burn effigies?

makes sense. praise kek

>burning man hippies get come uppance

yeah nice place looks like a tinder/kindling pile

Cali-ex-hippie here.

Yes. They're common. I've been in tons of places like that.

Is this entire fucking thread just trolling or are you people seriously schizophrenics?

Either way I'm out.

>owl with its head turned away

I hope it's a metaphor for this board. MEMBERRR?

human skull in the middle with a swastika

"I was nice enough to let these assholes use my space for their party and the fucking freaks burned it down."

I'd be pissed as fuck. Clearly the place didn't torch itself.

nice trips. that statue is pretty pretty, guy.

theyre just stupid hipsters you guys. not a secret cult

Babaji says

>Learn to let go of physical attachments. A cluttered environment is a cluttered mind. Om Namah Shivai

THIC

If digits Kek goes dormant for a week to prepare for something great

This was not Kek. It was satanic cultists.

Did anyone notice the "Satanic" sigils on the news?

wait im lost can someone fill me in? satanic autists burn down a rave to make a human sacrifice?

>oaklandghostship.com/

Kinda makes you wonder why they said the only exit was blocked.