New Ben Garrison

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/18/donald-trump-meets-republican-foreign-policy-guru-henry-kissinge/
cnn.com/videos/tv/2016/11/19/exp-gps-kissinger-on-trump-foreign-policy.cnn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Podesta with a piece of pizza

Look at all of those Jews...
He even drew them with hooked-noses too.

Someone post the unedited version.

>Queen Elizabeth

Someone redpill me on this

It's also got the Moloch owl, or the Owl of Minerva with a pentagram on it... I think I'm starting to feel bad about how we treated Ole Ben 'pull the trigger on a nigger' Garrison.

Ever since he found a Jew was behind most of the edits he has been redpilled

>rothschilds
he has come full circle

Why is everyone labeled?

Does Ben have no confidence in his drawing abilities that he has to label people?

The unedited version has a star of david on the owl
that's literally the only difference.

>Queen Elizabeth

You were going great until then Ben.

But for real, post the real one.

Me too

because pic related
i still love ben tho

Political cartoonists have always labeled their comics

Where is the part where he talks about Trump being a Jew puppet of Soros and Goldman Sachs?

And they're all terrible

>Ex

It's almost like he's gotta learn their ways before he can defeat them user

Sup Forums never believed that Trump is actually anti-establishment. Trump is just a meme.

>hire pink-haired social justice dykes to serve your coffee
>you're still a big evil coffee corp

>hire one jew
>you're (((their))) puppet

insight into the leftist mind is sometimes enlightening, sometimes mind-boggling

Jesus, Ben Garrison is completely redpilled.
He even acknowledges Pizzagate.

he knows NEETard piece of fucking cum-sucking flaming shitsack britbong faglords like you wouldn't recognize political figures and hoped to preclude your retarded-ass questions

but no one could have anticipated the level of retardation in your question

>Doesn't know about the female bodies discovered on the Queen's estate

Ben "Different Kind of Triggered" Garrison

He hired a guy that worked on his campaign to a position

stop the presses

>Pizza
OY VEY
Y

V
E
Y

Queen Elizabeth? Really? If anything, she's had to put up with this shit longer then the rest. Parliament has completely neutered the monarchy, and she's forced to cling to what scraps remain so that the office can be used at the moment it is needed the most.

Just think. The UK is on the cusp of total fail, parliament is cheering its accomplishments in the same way the galactic senate hands over power to the Emperor, and then, in that very moment, the King or Queen of England stands up and condemns the entire lot.

This is the power of the British Monarchy. All they have one job. To one day, say NO. They never do it. May never do it. But they have the power to do so. And for that reason, every Prime Minister has to go to the Queen and inform her what he is doing.

Because if the Monarchy plays its trump card, shit will hit the fan fast.

>so that the office can be used at the moment it is needed the most.
like when they lost their entire empire and became a pakistani colony?

kek

The British Monarchy honestly preserved, if not the Empire, but the idea of the Empire. More important, it preserved the Union of the British people.

Elizabeth is still Queen of Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Scotland.

More importantly however, she has restored appreciation for the crown of England with the break away Americans.

The "Empire" as a concept of direct rule may have been lost, but Elizabeth managed the fall of the British Empire in a way that brings enormous credit to the crown she wears. She has elevated the Crown to the position people now attribute to the Pope.

As the divine Sovereign. Beyond petty squabbles of politics and diplomacy, but ultimately, the final arbiter. I even question if a US President could survive a public condemnation by Elizabeth.

>preserved ''the idea of the Empire''
Can't make this shit up

one hand is wanking!

It's more of an aesthetic thing.

Well, I am a devout Episcopalian. This means I believe as an article of faith that the King or Queen of England is enthroned by the divine will of God himself.

Our only concession to Republican sensibilities is to sing "Out Country tis of thee" rather then "God Save the Queen".

It may seem crazy from your perspective over in Eastern Europe, but consider the comparison. To us, the Crown is as if the Byzantine Empire was never totally destroyed by the Turks in the 15th century. Diminished? yes. Weakened? Sure. Destroyed? No. The Crown remains, and so does the Empire.

Even in our most recalcitrant moments, the United States never fully rejected the idea of the British Empire. It rejected its implementation, and its treatment of us. The overall goal? Never rejected. We were not opposed to King George III because he was a King, we were opposed to him because we felt he broke his oath of responsibility with us.

Is this you?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/18/donald-trump-meets-republican-foreign-policy-guru-henry-kissinge/
cnn.com/videos/tv/2016/11/19/exp-gps-kissinger-on-trump-foreign-policy.cnn

He shouldn't have the Queen in that.

But still, Podesta with the pizza...

WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

You really don't know what you are talking about if you think the Church of England looks like some heretical evangelical mad house church.

Leftists by any other name

What did you think of the abdication of king edward? He gave up his position as head of the COE for love.

unironiclly curious

>He shouldn't have the Queen in that.

This.

trump is an insider just as much if not worse than hillary

kek say it be like it is AND it do.

he was an IRL cuck

It was a good thing. Edward was weak. He could not accept the responsibility of the task that was given to him. His decision to abdicate was wise.

In his abdication, it places his Brother on the throne during World War 2. A stable and compassionate monarch that helped to sustain Britain through the nightmare of World War 2. A trial that would have assuredly broken Edward.

More importantly, it put Elizabeth in the primary line of succession. More then any other nation, England has been blessed by its Queens. Elizabeth more then lived up to her namesake. Even those SNP cunts dare not presume to claim that they would strip Elizabeth of the Crown of Scotland if they win Independent. As an example.

If Edward had ruled, things would have been very different.

Its also why I find this cartoon so repugnant. Maybe its because I am at arms length, living her in America. But the Crown of England is something special, and if it every comes to pass that those idiots in Europe try to drive it away, it may very well find a home here in the United States. If not in a position of power, at least in a position of honor.

This is what sets America apart from Europe. We are young enough to remember what made Europe great. Europe has forgotten its pride. Its heritage. Its up to us idiot colonials to remind them who they are as a people, and what their purpose, ordained by GOD HIMSELF is.

I wish people would stop posting shopped versions, someone post the original please.

eat shit monarchist.

>More importantly, it put Elizabeth in the primary line of succession. More then any other nation, England has been blessed by its Queens. Elizabeth more then lived up to her namesake.

I will agree with you their, Elizabeth has put the divine back into the crown. She has beautifully left the efficient part of the government where it belongs.

The only problem is i don't think any one could possibly live up to her example, definitely not her son

>But the Crown of England is something special

It effectively divides national pride and politics. It allows someone to be english without worrying about a party label. It can't be created now in america.

Its a shame we didn't create two positions for president, a ceremonial and one to do the actual work of governing

Bill, Hillary, and the Don are the only people in that pic I would recognize without a label. Oh wow, look at that! They aren't labeled. I only recognize Nigel because of Brexit.

Why is the Queen in this? Fuck him. Ben Garrison is a piece of shit. Fucking Americans with their hate for monarchy and tradition. Long live the Queen.

And?

Our democracy has been corrupted. Is that not the source of our rage?

Indeed. She has embraced the Dignified fully and left the efficient to the idiots.

And the US never created two heads of State for the same reason Britain does not have two. Better to leave the minutia to others but still leave a final authority above it all.

The sad truth is, in the USA, that role is now fulfilled by our Courts. In Britain, the court of final arbitration remains the Queen. She just never deigns to view the humdrum as worth her attention.

This I think is the power of the Modern monarchy, created by Elizabeth II. She has the power to totally upend the British system. In now exercising that power, she saves it for the moment when it is truly needed.

So fuck Ben Garrison for lumping Elizabeth in with Podesta.

Why's Queen Elizabeth on there ?

yet liberals cant event recognize the next president

Queen Elizabeth raised it's son Andrew to be a pedo and you fags are defending it.
This place is basically Reddit now.

So many slavs and mongols dissing Her Majesty itt. Kindly fuck off.

Lol in America we treat the royal family like the Kardashians. You look good glossed up on a magazine but nobody wants to hear a goddamn thing you think about the prez.

What's wrong with dissing a subhuman?
The Windsor leeches are the public face of a corrupt and diabolic system. Their family should be banned to protect the children of the UK from pedos.

Shitty political cartoon tradition because most people are too uninformed or dumb to get it otherwise. Look at this one which label's TR's "big stick."

>but nobody wants to hear a goddamn thing you think about the prez.

Once again showing you, like most, have no clue with how the monarchy in england works.

the queen does not speak publicly on matters of government. she is consulted in private by the PM.

its her job to advise and warn. She acts as a rubber stamp, unless she uses one of her few powers left.

Its her job to be silent, which is far more difficult then you imagine, until her presences is really needed.

That and technically she is still the commander of their military

Trump is 100% a stooge of Wall Street.

>Queen Elizabeth

Listen here you dirty cunt.

>fucking Estonia

Is there literally anything your country has to be proud?

No, you've done it again. That was Obama, not Trump.

Obama's entire cabinet and advice staff were wall street. ALL OF THEM.

This. If the Queen were to demand to go before Parliament tomorrow, she would go before fucking parliament. If she then sat on the throne in the House of Lords and ordered her military arrest the cunts in the house of Commons, her military would fucking do it.

This is the power of the monarchy. they don't use it. But if they DID use it, it would be for a damn good reason, and the happening would be huge.

This is what sets Englands constitutional system apart from the American one. They have a firewall that is not answerable to the people. Its not answerable to the politicians. Hell, its not even really answerable to their Constitution.

It is answerable only to GOD. And for this very reason they never, ever openly meddle in the affairs of state or democracy. But if ever things hit the fan, if "the happening" truly happens in the Britain, then they have a firewall even greater then the firewall in the US system. The Divine Right.

This is the Majesty of Elizabeth II. In the era of liberal democracies, in an era that has seen almost every great monarchy driven from power or castrated, she has managed to thread the needle and make the institution of Monarchy not only relevant to a monarchy, but essential to one.

This is why Americans admire her. Not because we think she is some Kardashian on reality TV, but because we see in her, and the institution she represents something greater then what we have now.

And the fact that this is realized is in and of itself a testimony to the majesty of Elizabeth Gloriana.

Yes, I am a Monarchist. Proudly so. Fuck Ben Garrison and his fucking Cartoon.

No Hillary shoe. Disappointed

Wrong. The British royalty are corrupt to the core.

Well you proved my point I didn't say anything about the real powers enumerated to her but you started off agreeing with me that most Americans' only have a superficial interest in her and this her clout politically here is quite diminished. That's why her word will never sink a u.s. President.

>That's why her word will never sink a u.s. President.

She has had personal/professional relationships with every leader from Chruchill and FDR to Nixon and Obama.

Breaking silence and commenting on policy, even US policy would be terrifying, the ripple effect would be huge.

Not saying the president would suddenly resign but it would be such a huge blow to his political capital he would never recover.

The comment alone has the potential to destroy the special relationship and destroy are english speaking link to europe

At least the Jews haven't been able to alter this cartoon yet.

And... Your point is...? Idk if you've been around in America for the last hundred years or do but we are hardly an anglo state and closer ties to the e.u. Would be much more comfy economically than closer ties to Britain.

The Point is if the Queen of England put on the Crown, and not the party tiara mind you, but THE Crown, sat on her throne, before the cameras, and condemned the policies of the US President, even going so far as to call him the the leader "of her wayward subjects",

the ramifications would be huge. A literal shitstorm. For starters, every member of the Episcopal Church in America would be bound to adhere to the edict, as the edict according to their religion has come from God Almighty.

On a more practical note, it would give the seal of divine authority to the opposition to whatever policy the Monarchy opposed. This along would make the mudslinging thermonuclear. Never mind the religious implications for millions of Episcopal Americans.

Uh, Queen Elizabeth wanted a Brexit to occur... Why's she in that apartment?

She's part of Big Club

It is the equivalent of a nuclear explosion in the world of politics. Ignore the religious aspects and just focus on the political.

Its something that never should happen, for it to happen would mean horrible things, any political junkie would shit their pants.

Its the equivalent of your mother going to the playground and giving you a fucking spanking in front of all the cool kids. You will live but you will never be the same again

You act as if American's can't handle a schism with the crown. First off there would have to be some crazy protracted conflict between us and the brits to ever drive her to that situation. There would be crazy political spin going on on both sides of the pond because for a break in such a strong alliance to occur there has to be fuck ups on both sides. That being said there is no way there is simply no way anything she could say would do anything other than enflame the angry passions of the American public. The amount of people here who love the monarchy more than American institutions is nearly non existent.

>Lol in America we treat the royal family like the Kardashians

i always thought it was the other way around

This. If ever the Queen publicly took an elected leader to task, publicly and with the full authority of her position, any "victory" over her would be at best Pyrrhic. And no guarantee you even get that much.

No she's not. If anything, the "big club" wants her on ((THEIR)) side, for the reasons stated above. Its why Doctor Who got so much shit for having a black "Queen of England". It took the multicultural push one step too far. It attacked the divine foundational identity of the State.

Nah they aren't revered except by teenybopper television addicted trolls. Everyone else makes fun or degrades their images with cum stains. The media makes them seem like they have clout because the media specifically viacom corp I believe owns them.

to call out by name the people they are arguing against, to let the ignorant masses know WHO they think is behind "x"

its hoping someone might google george soros, john podesta + pizza, an owl and a pentagram, and put it all together.

Nah, he needed to go through the trails so he could become an avatar of Kek.

You fucking britophiles need to get out my nation. Nobody in the world respects the queef of England like you think.

lol no. We've spent the last 30 years shittalking American Institutions. Ever Since Ronald Reagan, we have taken as a matter of faith, the claim that our Government, the people who run it, and the State it rules are incompetent, reprehensible, and unworthy of even the paltry tax revenue we are forcibly made to send to it.

Our Government has no authority. Donald Trump has inherited a Government the Right Wing in this country has delegitimatized as a source of tyranny, theft and incompetence.

It is in essence a failed State running on inertia. Do not underestimate the enormous damage the condemnation the former Monarchy of these United Colonies can cause in the face of a Government the ruling party has come to power over by claiming its incompetence and illegitimate authority.

>Owl and Pizza

HABBENIN

And Britain is some kinda paradise? we're all gonna fawn for and wish we had our mommy back when they have more problems than us? Makes sense.

Britain is hardly a paradise. But our Constitution is failing, and not because of "liberals", but because "patriots' have chosen as a matter of faith to undermine the very institutions that hold the nation together.

The Second Civil War war not see a restoration of Federal Power. I honestly believe the second civil war will follow the same path the Glorious Revolution followed in Britain.

The United States Congress will offer King William III, of the house of Windsor, the throne of the United States, as is his noble right as the descendant of George III, in the name of the Speaker of the House of Representatives.

It will be the only legitimate way to abolish the abortive office of the Presidency, and break the secessionist corruption among the States.

>we're all gonna fawn for and wish we had our mommy back when they have more problems than us

When the queen of the country we BTFO to form our own country breaks with tradition of total silence on policy to shit talk america that is when you know the shit has hit the fan.

It would be such an embarrassment on the global stage, again, it would be the nuclear bomb in the world of global politics

he is making the motion wrong, they should be pulling their end of the stick down as leverage, not pushing it up

This place redpilled him though. Look at his stuff pre Sup Forums. We made him

BEN GARRISON FOR WHITE HOUSE PRESS SECRETARY!!

The royals family isnt allowed to talk politics by law

>This means I believe as an article of faith that the King or Queen of England is enthroned by the divine will of God himself.

>divine will of God

It is as if you are parading the straw the republicans mock you with.

>Even in our most recalcitrant moments, the United States never fully rejected the idea of the British Empire.

>Our

There is /your/ problem. There is no our or us or anything specified by yourself. Plenty of Americans rejected the king and the Monarchy, in England and out, President Jefferson and others wanted to support France in the War of the First Coalition for the hope of a British Republic.

cringe

THIS

That is kind of the point. Such a break in convention would be insane.

Remember the Queen, on the advice of her PM, refused to give up absolute control of the military of the UK

She is still the one ultimately in charge.

Regardless of your opinion of the system is such a web of laws, rules, and hand shake agreements that you can't help but appreciate the insane complexity.

Because the old Jews all look alike

Kek will you please make this happen?

>Submitting to the will of the king

Never. I'd sooner die.

They are pushing it down. Look again.

I didn't think I could cringe that hard.
yes but don't you think the embarrassment would be on the other side. You got a dottering old fart trying to shame a sitting u.s. President to other elected officials all over the world? It would not come off well at all and more nations would side with us than her. Her own parliament would have to try to mitigate such a tremendous political fopas

If your going to take on the system, might as well get some people on board who know it from the inside

>going after the queen

wtf i hate ben garrison now