Although Normies can Seem Red-Pilled they are Blue-Pilled

My dad is a boss at an Accounting Firm, a very conservative man who supports Trump and Nigel Farage, but holy shit is he bluepilled as hell. Some people who seem redpilled are actually not and this story proves it. By the way we are both Italian (North, not the shitskin part) and this comes in importance later in the story)

>be me
>be at work party my dad is hosting
>be talking in group of people
>nigger accountant is one of the people
>talking to nigger accountant
>nigger accountant is acting like the BIGGEST Uncle Tom ever, trying so hard to act white, he's talking about kids and wife and family and his kids "scholarship trust fund" and all this white stuff.
>Notice the Nigger has a literal Shaka Zulu tattoo under his wrist when he made a hand gesture.
>Ask about it
>Nigger is so ashamed of himself
>"ayyy man i got this when i wuz a teenager i thought it was cool to honour my African ancestors, I realize its silly now and would have it removed if they could fully remove it"
>Say "why would anyone be proud of African ancestors? They were savages while the Romans were building their empire"
>Everyone looks at me weirdly and I realize they are bluepilled normies
>Nigger responds "yes but where are the Romans today"
>everyone impressed by the niggers response
>I respond back "you're looking at him you freaking ape, go back to Africa"
>everyone shocked I said something not politically correct
>say "my dads the boss, don't act tough or I will have you fired"
>everyone pissed off but won't argue further

Later that night

>Tell my dad about the story, because he's a conservative I thought he'd laugh his ass off
>Dad goes full bluepilled normie and freaks out at me.
>Forces me to apologize to the nigger
>Nigger acting like Uncle Tom goes "itz alright man, we all got bad dayz"
>Dad then kicks me out of the house and gives me like barley any money to sleep at a motel.

This is why Normies although can seem redpilled are bluepilled sheep. Fuck them

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90233735/
youtube.com/watch?v=FUAaFavh8sA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's not that your are wrong, its that you are asshole.

You don't do shit like that in social settings, you are supposed to be polite and talk about normal topics. Its part of the social lubricant that keeps everything working

oh jeez

this is either bait or the equivalent to one of those 14 yr old Tumblr power fantasies

The last time I saw this, it was also posted by as leaf. Are Canadians retarded?

I'm not a pleb who talks about the weather. I talk about redpilled topics like my Roman ancestors.

I guess so since we have so many minorities lowering our IQ we are retarded on average. But white Canadians are smart as fuck despite having a liberal education system.

Bitch I'm fucking Italian I descend from Romans.

This is a copypasta. I've seen the son apologize to dads workers part.

Shitty bait, even given the flag.

M...muh daddy is the BOSS
GO BACK TO AFRIKA
>flag

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90233735/
The US will never get better till we get rid of our 'neighbor' to the north

(You)

Bad b8.

If you read the whole post I say clearly my dad made me apologize

And? What's wrong with it? I'm not snobby but I needed to say that so they wouldn't argue with me and draw attention

You sound like an asshole, if the black man is working at an accounting firm, he is not a nigger. That is just racism, if he was collecting welfare and doing gang signs and shit then it is ok.

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90233735/
You're a terrible troll

You're a terrible troll as well

>defending a nigger
CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>>I respond back "you're looking at him you freaking ape, go back to Africa"

Yes, I too liked that scene from The Sopranos.

And this is painfully fake and cringey.

LMAO ITT:
>disgusting wop thinks he is white

If you can't speak eloquently, then don't bother trying to be an asshole.

You can't win being an asshole unless you are Harvard or some shit

Also, refrain from vulgarity you faggot.

He isn't a nigger. I understand people growing up around gang members that talk about nigger shit being this racist, but a Canada fag? Being redpilled is not being conservative, it is understanding who runs the system.

What Soprano? Dude wtf you talking about I didn't even see that episode

You're disgusting! I am NORTH ITALIAN we are white you are thinking of the South. No one likes Southern Italians everyone loves Northern Italian

Oh so because im not a fucking preppy pussy who's afraid to say fuck that removes my right to be an asshole? How about no?

I grew up with black people.

Gang members? Because nice black people do not count.

They were surgeons kind of like Ben Carson (they acted like him too) but I still don't like them because they look ugly

poor pasta 0/10

You're a bad troll 0/10

Things That Actually Happened

Then you are no better then they are. When we talk about niggers, especially us conservative Americans, we mean actual NIGGERS. Like pic related

>Nigger responds "yes but where are the Romans today"

You basically tried to tell him Africans were savages compared to a supermassive empire that managed to commit complete and total through its own degeneracy.

>back to plebbit

Shut the fuck up leaf, I have never used reddit in my life. Why don't you move to America and see how bad the real niggers are, they ruin every major city. We would love to have nice black surgeons.

what the fuck is wrong with you?

I know this is pasta but there are people like this on here right now. Each and every one of you is a pathetic leech with your only 'accomplishment' being born to someone who (presumably, it possibly goes back further) actually earned their success. No different than people living off the government, in fact probably worse.

>My dads the boss

Kill yourself, you fucking faggot

>I'm not a pleb who talks about the weather

You're right. You're an autist who lost his NEET life because you can't interact like a normal human being.

>my badass Roman ancestry!
>hides behind and leeches off boss father
You're just like the Greeks who like to talk about how they invented tons of stuff but today live in a shithole.

You sound pretty autistic

>claims to be red-pilled
>doesn't act like a socially presentable person
>instead actually be an autistic leaf

It's funny how people are so confused about shit. Being a racist, redpilled, and politically correct, are all different things. Stop being fucking retarded. Calling someone a nigger who isn't a nigger and telling them to go back to africa isn't being politically incorrect or redpilled, it's racist. Calling someone a nigger who IS a nigger is politically incorrect. Stating that the nigger mentality is created by jews is redpilled.

>I sperged out in a way that damaged my family's reputation and dad got mad
>what a fucking normie cuck

There's nothing redpill about blowing your dad's cover. He isnt a NEET like you. He doesn't need a racial harassment lawsuit.

>claims to be redpilled
>acts like a stupid autistic faggot at a social gathering to show everyone how edgy and racist he is

>tfw op and the nigger are both niggers

What an unbelievably shitty thingsthatneverhappened.bmp greentext larp. Leafs just try too fucking hard and I'm almost positive the majority have smoked themselves retarded. Take notes from the shitpost down under and fuck off terrance.

>Calling someone a nigger who isn't a nigger
The guy is a nigger. The rule is that if they're willing to act like they're not a nigger, we'll play along too.

Your dad is a cuck

A U T I S M

U

T

I

S

M

you just seem like a cunt to be honest. he clearly is trying to make amends and you act as if he still a nigger

fucking leaf I'm wise to you. you already tried this with that other sopranos scene.

bye rddit

WE WUZ REDPILLED N SHIEET.

You're a fucking retard.

>leaf
>autism
Pick both

Fuck you, you low test-commie piece of shit.

C A R S O N

That's is the worst body I have ever seen

this is fake if you thought this was real at like the 5th green text line then you are most likely

A low iq chink leaf is trying to troll itARYANns/romans, GTFO untermensch with your fake and gay bait

its not that they disagreed with you
its why the fuck would you bring that up and just blurt it out

Back to the hotel then, Chang.

You were a bit stupid.

But accounting is generally geared to idiots. You don't see any ivy-leaguers go into accounting. Computers can already do just about all of it.

Repost, gtfo

You went full 1488
You never go full 1488

You are autistic as fuck m8

>not noticing by the 4th
You believed the nigger accountant part?

why do subhuman neo nazi skinheads always ruin everything good?

Fuck the Romans. Everybody masturbates over Plato, Aristole and the like, but that's like saying the modern American is the apex of culture and science cause there are some exceptional people floating around.

Truth was your average pleb was a superstitious nigger teir degenerate, who was only kept in line by the works of their forefathers.

You want the biggest redpill? By the time a culture reaches its peak, all the good people are gone or dead. Post pics of poor farmers and shabby warriors. Not your larping elitist shit.

>>say "my dads the boss, don't act tough or I will have you fired"
I'll take things that never happened for a thousand, alex.

this is quality b8 m8

so a black man with a job and a family was acting like an upstanding citizen and your ego is so fragile you couldnt handle this? Why are you such an autist?

>Roman ancestors
you mean the ones who's civilization was destroyed thanks to years of inbreeding and getting btfo by mongrel savages for years and years? Why are you so proud of this again?

If he really said that people would be roaring with laughter.

What is your ancestry?

Maybe you should check if you have autism

>plato
>aristotle

>romans

a leaf

copypasta

nice LARP

if real I feel sorry for your dad having to deal with such a retarded kid

You and everyone on this board are fucking autistic for pushing racial politics. Fucking trolls.

Know what copy pasta I miss?
The proto poo poo pee pee pepe autist abusing his mother copy pastas

>""""""""white"""""""" nationalists

so is this what happens when Sup Forumstards go outside?

lol fucking hilarious

Wow you a fucking cunt. Legitimate racist fuckhead.
"Nigger talking about white people stuff"
Ir maybe he was just not a steriotypical black? How do you exepct people to improve if they are always gonna be treated like animals

Nah, you had that shit coming.

youtube.com/watch?v=FUAaFavh8sA

"Accounting firm" is not a proper noun.

Why would you think it's okay to act like this in a semi-professional setting. Are you fucking autistic, or just ignorant?

ok, i don't believe you did this, though. most people on Sup Forums have zero balls.

That story doesn't require balls, it requires autism.

Highly doubt you called him an ape. You prob have no social skills

is that an actual question?

>I am NORTH ITALIAN we are white you are thinking of the South
>implying there is such a thing as a White italian

10/10 bait. Take your (you) and fuck off.

going out of your way to be a dick disgusts me
fucking act white